Media Psychos Picture Perfect Psycho Award

extantsrevenge

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you @extantsrevenge here is my swag 😀

I have some others like stuff from Ksosk, Batman prints that were bonus from HDZeta Batman Trilogy sets we got. TARS robot form UHD Club Intersteller, Avengers Gauntlet print, and more, but can't get to them at the moment. And I see those don't count anyway.   :)

This will have to do.

And I love to see others people got the pen. That thing was awesome. I had and actually used. Unfortunately I left it at work when we were all laid off. Was a great pen.  :)

IMG_0533.jpg

Edited by mgurau
Fix a typo
  • Like 11

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

This took a lot of searching since I’m still not unpacked but I remembered the locations where I had my MP stuff and found two items in one bag and then another item in a bin. I’m exhausted now 😅 I have more than this (t-shirt and wallet and probably more coins and cards) but too lazy to search more. Here’s my pic!

29C02242-76EA-4FE0-B0D4-4BEDE2BC58CC.jpeg

laziness will not be rewarded !  😉

• Haha 9

12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Disney Reaction GIF by Mickey Mouse

We have a new award here

123048919_DisneyAward.png.400b3555b798525545471b2123113275.png

But that is not the only reason why I'm tagging you today. Still has to do with awards and an upcoming GB.

The current premium membership cycle has already given all Platinum members a bigger advantage than ever before.

More and more members fight for the newest releases from your favorite premium retailers. As Platinum members you had the privilege of GBs starting exclusively for you or the chance to get the edition you wanted on many of our GBs.

So now would be the time to show us that you care about MP and are not just here to grab the next hottest release.

The perfect way to do that would be to participate in our little PICTURE PERFECT PSYCHO Award.

Since we introduced the award 3 years ago only 47 Psychos have participated and from the 171 Platinum members, it is only 34 😪.

So show some community spirit and show us that you have the SWAG it takes to be a Psycho.

All you need to do is post a picture of 3 Media Psychos items (it can be more if you got them) in that topic. Should be easy considering how much MP SWAG has been made available during the last few years (see my picture for example).

Media Psychos Swag 2.JPG

And now I come to the GB part I mentioned above. We will soon have the GB for the Blufans OAB Harry Potter release and we anticipate that the interest will be larger than we will have available copies. The GB is supposed to start here in the Platinum section (details will be posted later) and normally the fastest Platinum Psychos would get an edition, but this time we will do it a little different.

All Platinum members that have successfully participated in the Picture Perfect Psycho Award until (2 hours before the GB goes live) will have access to the GB 1 hour before the other Platinum members! This means requests from members that are not Picture Perfect Psychos will be ignored during that hour! This goes for both the Steelbook and Amaray edition!

So if you want to keep your chance on getting one of the rare copies, I would say

Excited Lets Go GIF by Mind Pump Media

Get the award now. 

@3rasus @4kiraL @Adrip @aj101097 @ajames212 @amicro @AndroiDad75 @Angelfire011 @arrosev @art7200 @atomicblonde @Basil @bearlol @Benoit46 @Berserk3429 @bgoodman112 @bilbon @BlackWolf @blu.steel33 @BobaFett1974 @Bones @boobymcgee @bungral @C5flyby @capricornio34232 @Carl @Casiusco @Catgirl @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Cheaptrick @cohelfer @Conjuring88 @Cornbuster @Count Dantes @CryoSteel @cypheria078 @Da Swede @daetilus @Daft @Darkinoux @Darogal @ddeahl @deckard99 @Digitale_Kunst @DParadigm @DShot4Twenty @empi77 @extantsrevenge @F.Jaeger @GANTZ @gdenarius @Ghostdog @gojimadocta @Gregbuzz @Gremlins @Grendel @Guitou36 @GuyIncognit0 @hal56 @hanielle @HappyDude007 @Hardcore @hdblueman @Hollywood E Rock @ianmoore82 @Imalilteapot @InfiniteDoors @Intentcoin @j harman @Jagodablu @javi @Jigsaw @JiumJium @jobel472 @JSchlang @jstak42 @juveunu @KillerBoots_tm @Kingd1127 @KingRagnar @Koi999 @ksosk @KubricksYarbles @kwyjibo7 @larson1977 @LEDtec @LeGonze @Lehkem @Limited Edition @lingrass @loaded1333 @lp19036 @lunazero @Lwaz @Mad-martigan @Magnifly @Maksood @malefiguin @mammoth @Mdk14092 @mgurau @Minui @mjk @MM3 @monanza @Morten Paulsen @mpmarcel @mr_wick @musoeriuta @Mutantsmiley @Neil21Harris @Noir21 @notdan @pan @Parzival @Patmcc14 @Phil. @pizzaontheroof @pluto57 @PRIAPISM @RAK @RcKt0pus @Rdator @RhodW @RileyLad @Robby @Robertm89 @romain @Ryan @Ryan Richter @Ryve @Salvation @sankichi @Scary Hair @ScottVA @Sephiroth @serg50 @SilentasKnight @silphalion @sobmaster @soundsorange @sqwonky @Steel_Doing_It @Steelbook Indy @SteelWild @Stud_Bagel @swish @The Godfather @The Major @ThereIsNoooSpoon @thomue1987 @tibou79 @TisketPickNow @Toapel @Tonic24k @tr0llhatt @Txaggie @txfosho @ukade2327 @UltradeepBase @upmaniac @Veum @Viper0210 @Wail @waxenol @WesternBronco @wkdritz @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @yoshi @Ytrerio @zerohaven

I LOVE THE SWAG YOU GUYS GIVE!!! 

image0-6.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Happy Oh My God GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I Am Impressed Mark Linn-Baker GIF by YoungerTV

with so many new participations, but also a little shocked that it took this king of nudge to get you guys in here. Looks to me like that was not so hard after all.

Hope some of you will try out a few of our other awards too.

Veronica Lodge Please GIF by Camila Mendes

@Hardcore yes the Tars would count (even when John thinks it doesn't 😁). All items we did are part of this, because they are a reminder how awesome MP is (at least for me).

So now let's get startet. So much

swag-swagger.gif

to get through 😍

Thanks @juveunu , nice @atomicblonde, cool @LeGonze that is some serious SWAG, same here @jobel472 not many members that have all the Membership cards, terrific @RAK you collected a lot already, congrats to your fist award @Reclaimed Halo could not have choosen a better one to start 👍, also your first award @zerohaven awesome, great @PRIAPISM very nice to see the cool gift cards from ksosk, wow @InfiniteDoors another first award, and one more first award for @C5flyby, and it continues with a first award here too @gojimadocta, getting strange one more first award @mpmarcel, again a first award 😲 @Ytrerio, WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN HIDING?

Fantastic Swag @Minui, looking good @mgurau, very nice @silphalion you also get the 100 Posts award, good that I can see you coin and card @javi 😉 and the other items are SWAG too, awesome @Ryve, great @KingRagnar first award here too, simply amazing @Parzival, stunning @ajames212 😍, yeah @jstak42, woah that are the most MP Protective Slips I have seen 😃, very nice @Neil21Harris and one more @WesternBronco 👍

@BobaFett1974 @Jigsaw I found your pictures in the other topic so I moved them to this. Congrats to you both too 😃

Great to see so much

tumblr_lvavhwOiPc1qg4zx5o1_500.gif

picture perfect psycho.gif

Simply WOW @Veum thanks for showing such an awesome update.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4