IGNORED

Media Psychos: Disney Collection Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

Time for a new award people! This time we would like to introduce a Disney Collection award!

walt disney GIF

For so many decades Disney has brought entertainment to generations of moviegoers. Today it has become the biggest global entertainment giant but all started with a Mouse

Through The Years Love GIF by Mickey Mouse

and a Princess

Sarcastic Snow White GIF

So we would like to celebrate the Animated side of Disney with our Disney Collection Award (which will come in several stages).

The First Stage is called: Little Princess 🤣 and the fabulous award members can get was created by @Cornbuster

123048919_DisneyAward.png.400b3555b798525545471b2123113275.png

To receive the Disney Collection Little Princess award members need to follow our simple rules.

You have to make and show us pictures of your Disney Collection. For this award only the following movies are eligible: Disney Animated Movies, Pixar Movies (we will include these since they are part of Disney and Animated, might also help people to get the award) and Live Action Remakes for the Animated Movies (for example Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and others, these are also included to help members with the award who might not collect all the Animated movies).

You need 40 different editions for this Stage. Everything is allowed! Steelbooks, Digipacks, Premiums, Amaray, Sets, even DVD or VHS if you have them. Sets that include more movies will count for more editions (every 5 movies count for 1 edition, so if a Set has 10 movies it is 2 editions towards the total).

The pictures have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Also it would be awesome if your pictures show the items from the front (as that would be really cool for other members to see, than only a couple of spines), but it is not a condition to get the Award, but would be nice 😃

And now

let it go GIF

A special thanks goes to @raylight who created all the New Award and Award Received gifs you will see in this Topic and other topics.

Here you will find a list for all our SPECIAL COLLECTION AWARDS that members can collect. More Awards to come in the future!

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 👍

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you for participating in our Disney Collection award and for sharing your beautiful collections with us. It is so nice to see that you all have kept the child in you alive 😉

Weekend Sunday GIF by Disney

You all @extantsrevenge @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Rockntoni87 @GuyIncognit0 @Wtd @raylight @pluto57 @capricornio34232 @3rasus @hal56 @ksosk @jrod @cypheria078 @Catgirl @Toapel @javi @SilentasKnight @DParadigm @guri008 @Wail @Boilersteel @romeroland @Steelbook Indy @bossjon @antiapathetic @Mithrandir2320 @JojoFrance76 @InfiniteDoors @Gary K @sobmaster @ncraft @daetilus @BlackWidow81 have received the award and are now MPs own Little Princesses, congratulations.

Disney Princess Beauty GIF by Disney

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

c088a94f-e1ab-43cb-99ec-b6bee5fcd632

wow @CAYENNE-FAHRER such a nice collection. Some movies like Lone Ranger, BFG don't count towards this award, but you reached the 40 with no problem.

Congratulaqtions you Little Princess 😄

new_award_little_princess_blue.gif.47a72e2ed0734f4ff56022c23c4c6f34.gif

beauty-and-the-beast-im-speechless.gif

You don't assume when looking at you signature picture that you would have so many Disney/Pixar Movies @Rockntoni87 😅, so you are a Little Princess after all 🤣

new_award_little_princess_pink.gif.d6bbea001acf0cc0fd44132dd034e04f.gif

Group Shot 😆

hello-there-disney-princess.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Woohoo! A few more are in the mail, but I have the complete Disney animated steelbook collection (all 74 of them)! Here's a quick pic of my shelves. I'll post some front/cover pics of my favorites a bit later, but wanted to get this done before work.

Disney.thumb.jpg.9ba0d6310a0db2507c5f58941dd70e8e.jpg

giphy.gif

A few of my favorites from the Zavvi econo line (embossed):

• Aladdin
  • Bambi
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Jungle Book
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Pinocchio
  • Pocahontas
  • Princess and the Frog
  • Rescuers Down Under
  • Robin Hood
  • Sword in the Stone
  • Tarzan
  • Treasure Planet
  • Up
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit (red)

Thanks for the new award @Cornbuster and @extantsrevenge!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Wtd said:

Woohoo! A few more are in the mail, but I have the complete Disney animated steelbook collection (all 74 of them)! Here's a quick pic of my shelves. I'll post some front/cover pics of my favorites a bit later, but wanted to get this done before work.

Disney.thumb.jpg.9ba0d6310a0db2507c5f58941dd70e8e.jpg

giphy.gif

A few of my favorites from the Zavvi econo line (embossed):

• Aladdin
  • Bambi
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Jungle Book
  • Meet the Robinsons
  • Pinocchio
  • Pocahontas
  • Princess and the Frog
  • Rescuers Down Under
  • Robin Hood
  • Sword in the Stone
  • Tarzan
  • Treasure Planet
  • Up
  • Who Framed Roger Rabbit (red)

Thanks for the new award @Cornbuster and @extantsrevenge!

I dont see a great mouse detective 🧐

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

MP:

Here is part of my complete Zavvi Disney * Pixar SteelBook Collection for your consideration for the Media Psychos: Disney Collection Award and to get another award point to Team USA. I also have a nice Disney * Pixar Digibook/Mediabook, Metalpak or Box Set ones among other Taiwan, Korea, Europe, USA, China and/or Hong Kong Disney releases. Thanks…

68F01460-055F-4F00-B6C8-163CB3C7113B.jpeg

839F524F-B4AD-4E8D-9200-6F0B6B0A42A9.jpeg

E3E437EB-3167-4F2A-ACAA-545FC36C3433.jpeg

• Like 18

• ★ Administrators ★

anna-frozen.gif

So happy, 5 new collections 😲

Welcome to the party everyone

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b8hcr8yrej6dzymcdb0xdsu27fcagya6lv0jlo6q&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Looking good even inside the shelf @GuyIncognit0 😉

new_award_little_princess_pink.gif.d6bbea001acf0cc0fd44132dd034e04f.gif

Same to you @Wtd, such a nice collection.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xk4am2rcsg5a9wfie88tzenk6edzjqq356wchran&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

new_award_little_princess_red.gif.da27e6b6c06a37c05d8acf080d933cff.gif

Simply

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w09yel3z1uhdcutc0o

@raylight that is a lot of great stuff.

new_award_little_princess.gif.05b0afe0a27f257387bff6ec1c8b4205.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473t2qjc0r1zia13xndb

So great @pluto57 👍

new_award_little_princess.gif.23bbf5835a868dc4fd6b9133637f8f33.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mqwnynevif5ismy32m

What a magical collection @capricornio34232

new_award_little_princess_gold.gif.9ac4bd41cb5d11265ec610411f218ef2.gif

Congratulations to you all for becoming a Little MP Princess and no Princess is complete without a crown 😂. Here you go guys 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wpc2wcv9e6pct1j70y

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2