IGNORED

Media Psychos Picture Perfect Psycho Award

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Limited Edition said:

@extantsrevenge You get more with a kind word and a gun than you do with a kind word alone😎🤣

8807250B-120C-472C-95C1-1F41465332B5.gif.6bc5e4734db438a742295e85b143384f.gif

And now, what about opening the Blufans GB half an hour before… for those who had the swag before yesterday?😂😉

948BF5FE-4627-4391-8532-EFEDB402CF8D.gif.e4e1549b196daa99561a98724a80de7c.gif

Star Trek Wow GIF and Antonio Banderas Tiff GIF by IMDb

You think anyone of the members that participated in the last two days will mind? 😂

I see

tenor.gif?itemid=5653763

very nice selection @tibou79 you even got extra cases for your coins 😲.

Cool @Phil. 👍

picture perfect psycho.gif

Anyone left who has some

tenor.gif?itemid=3553859

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Star Trek Wow GIF and Antonio Banderas Tiff GIF by IMDb

You think anyone of the members that participated in the last two days will mind? 😂

I see

tenor.gif?itemid=5653763

very nice selection @tibou79 you even got extra cases for your coins 😲.

Cool @Phil. 👍

Anyone left who has some

tenor.gif?itemid=3553859

I mean I posted pics even knowing that this does nothing for me as a Gold lol. No matter how much I want HP OAB xD. Still its fun having an award under my name!

• Haha 4

Awards

7 hours ago, AlexFlame116 said:

I know this is sorta off topic but will the store ever restock with any of the MP extras? There are really cool items in this thread but whenever I check the store its not there or its sold out!

Like I heard there was this coin or medal for your tier but I guess its available only on a certain time.

Some of the items that were available were limited to a certain quantity so when they’re gone that’s it … most items were subject to a GB listing , badges , medals , coins etc and Membership cards and coins are issued with tier memberShips….. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here goes my swag, @extantsrevenge & @Masterblaster.  I have more MP stuff.  I even have lenti/holofoil cards for Captain Marvel, Fight Club, Minority Report and probably other movies, but I included what I could find.  I'm fixing my house right now, so everything's a bit of a mess.  After reading some of the past posts... the lenti/holofoil cards don't count as MP swag?

MP_SWAG_MM3_1.thumb.jpg.833c0edfb7516c423240765692e9b53c.jpgMP_SWAG_MM3_2.thumb.jpg.538306db1d3b8bcdd2d06b7dbdbdffda.jpg

• Like 11

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

We got more

2cVt.gif

Thanks @serg50 👍

Very nice @Trianna

nada-swag.gif

Awesome @MM3, I'm a little shocked to see that this is your first award and you have joined in 2017 😲

@hanielle sadly the time has come that I can't give out the award 😥 you only have 2 items, it has to be 3 different things, sorry. Otherwise we end up with members showing 3 of our free old paper cards, or only the new magnets John is currently including for members.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@extantsrevenge and @Masterblaster still kind of new around here but it's been awesome seeing everyone's older swag! I didn't realize this was a thing until this thread and now I'm just in awe 🥳   Alongside some recent group buys (and some overly ambitious back catalog collecting), I've got this embarrassingly modest collection of "swag" started so I figured I'd join in on the fun. Love this community ❤️ 

IMG_50F30CF33F9A-1.jpeg

• Like 8

I'm not interested in Harry Potter so I won't be trying to get a copy, but it's been fun following the excitement around this release and I'd like to submit for the Picture Perfect Psycho Award. Also, for those that miss out on this release, you can hopefully take some solace in the fact that you don't have to be a part of the Blufans-poor-packaging and China Post-poor-handling lottery.

20210923_194928.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Awards

Was just rampaging through a load of boxes putting together some photos for some other awards and randomly found a Red MP  pen in sleeve at the bottom of one of my HDZ TDKT OC boxes.

Had no idea it was there and probably wouldn’t have known had it not been for the GB requirement of this award encouraging me to participate in some others.

I’ll post them over the next couple of days.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47asoof0r55x1w0oyh01

Very happy to see that you enjoy seeing all the stuff @jrod and have decided to participate in this and other awards 😃.

Nice @lp19036 👍 and you too @sobmaster 🙏, great @art7200 (your first award 😊).

@ksosk 😄

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zrbqx7h8afl9lsi4v6erwl8xekiqbn9qzbf4f1t1&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Very cool @amicro !

All you guys have

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479lijc2rt4ajelioct5

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

After recently moving into my new home, I'm still in the process of unpacking all my boxes. However, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity of getting this award. So I humbly present to you all: the only MP SWAG I can find 😄thumbnail_IMG_0870.thumb.jpg.51d28aaeaf46cc0a935c76a7bf7e9291.jpg

(Three Media Psycho Protective Covers and my most recent MP Card)

Now if I could only find those coins and my previous MP card... 

Video Games Money GIF

• Like 9