extantsrevenge

Media Psychos Picture Perfect Psycho Award

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

We're happy to announce our next new award. This Award is meant as a THANK YOU, to all the members that have supported MP through our Premium Membership Program or for getting some of our Media Psychos Exclusive Merchandise through the store.

The Award is called: Picture Perfect Psycho

Since this is a Special award the rules are a little different to the Collection Awards and it is really easy to get. So that many of you can already show of your MP swag (treasures).

All you need to do is post a picture of 3 or more Media Psycho related items.

You can post your Membership card/s (each card count as 1 item), the MP T-Shirt, Card Holder, or MP coaster. So simply show of your cool Media Psycho items and be a Picture Perfect Psycho ?

@ksosk did a another nice design for this award as well 1f44d.png

SWAG-Icon.png.1b976be77b1ab0787a31a77a1a

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central.

We will have more awards coming soon, so keep your cameras ready.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 1f60a.png

Thanks for supporting Media Psychos like you do and for sharing your awesome Media Psycho goodies with us.

giphy.gif

Congratulations @extantsrevenge @DParadigm @ukade2327 @Hatori @Benoit46 @airwins @thomue1987 @Guitou36 @larson1977 @45Caliber @deckard99 @Ice_man_72_Blazing @capricornio34232 @Scary Hair @RILEYLAD @RhodW @bgoodman112 @icewire @Toapel @khivansan 👍

You're all truly Picture Perfect Psychos ?

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Awesome @45Caliber you showed your christmas item ? I have that too but I did not want to discourage people from posting after seeing such an awesome item. Should I make a new picture ? Also at the moment you're the only Psycho that has received every single award.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

you showed your christmas item 1f60d.png I have that too but I did not want to discourage people from posting after seeing such an awesome item.

What's to discourage? It was a staff appreciation item and anyone willing to help out MP can volunteer. wink…wink…nudge…nudge

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

Also at the moment you're the only Psycho that has received every single award.

Don't worry, the hardcore will pull ahead. ?