IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

25 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Plain Archive have announced for Cains Film Festival Palm Doir winning  Parasite @Robertm89 it has been put back i believe. 

Bong Joon ho is responsible for Snowpiercer and the original The Host . A visionary director who bridges continents with his work .

@Basil

You have nothing other than positive vibes coming your way from  me . And bucket loads of love ❤❤💋💋.

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

Try this for the ultimate  Silly Season movie .

Horror  and Sants never worked so well 

@Scary Hair

Not so sure about that film! 🤔

unsure GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Plain Archive have announced for Cains Film Festival Palm Doir winning  Parasite @Robertm89 it has been put back i believe

Didn't realise that was the same director @Scary Hair but love both of those movies too so that director is talented as hell. I can't wait to pick up a plain archive parasite now 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

@Veum

wishing you happiness for your upgrade with song below :D

@Hollywood E Rock and @Scary Hair and @Veum

well the good karma worked got a diagnosis finally just got to wait another 6-8 weeks for what i need (series of 3 steriod injections into certain parts of the wrist done live whilst using xray to see there going in right places) and woman consultant said if that does not work minor op cutting 2 nerves that are causing all the pain would have to be done. turned out ligaments snapped in wrist that hold 13 bones in place and nothing i could have done about it.

so need you to all keep the good karma going for the injections to be a  success when i get them please

cheers

basil 🙏

@Basil

I will definitely keep the good vibes coming your way!!! 

Good Vibes GIF by Cavan Infante

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Disappointed this weekend when I seen terminator dark fate bombed at the box office even though reviews were not too bad. Feel that could be the last we see of that franchise for a long while.... I haven't even been to see it yet either and I love me some terminator. 

@Robertm89

I saw a teaser trailer months ago & from what little bit they showed, I got the impression this team of creators didn’t put together a solid project. I still plan to go see it anyways I’m a fan of the franchise also & I always want it to do well. All the movies besides for Salvation seem to recycle the same theme & style from the first two. I don’t believe that’s the right approach for this series.

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Has anyone seen or heard of the popular foreign film called parasite from this year called parasite which one the big award at that french film festival thing can't remember what it's called lol. @ksosk any chance of a retailer over your way giving it a nice release? Never watched it yet but it's ment to be fantastic.

I’m not familiar with this movie but I would give it a try. I’m always down for something outside the US. I like experiencing the different styles of filmmaking.

31 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Plain Archive have announced for Cains Film Festival Palm Doir winning  Parasite @Robertm89 it has been put back i believe. 

Bong Joon ho is responsible for Snowpiercer and the original The Host . A visionary director who bridges continents with his work .

@Scary Hair

sounds like a plan ok GIF by Leroy Patterson

31 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Basil

You have nothing other than positive vibes coming your way from  me . And bucket loads of love ❤❤💋💋.

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

laugh laughing GIF

That movie seems silly as hell!!! It just might be something I get a kick out of!!

Okay Psychos I’m off to the movies now! Going to check out 

eoCSEkW.jpg

Hopefully it’s good, I like Naomie Harris as an actress!!!

To everyone already & to those who will be eventually 

giphy.gif

May you all rest well and wake stronger than before to take on the new day!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

will ferrell winter GIF

Did you already hear about it Premium members?

@Scary Hair @Benoit46 @ukade2327 @ksosk @Thursty @amicro @larson1977 @Darogal @Rdator @forenhase @Viper0210 @j harman @The Major @Patmcc14 @PRIAPISM @thomue1987 @extantsrevenge @Cymon @capricornio34232 @boobymcgee @empi77 @_steelymann @Ryve @bgoodman112 @RhodW @sobmaster @Steelbook Indy @sqwonky @Salvation @Cheaptrick @bearlol @cohelfer @tibou79 @Toapel @MM3 @KingRagnar @jobel472 @wally6020 @khivansan @Feragoth @atomicblonde @ralf @3rasus @bilbon @Scorpion7 @Cube83 @Lehkem @zeak0410 @ianmoore82 @DParadigm @RileyLad @Guitou36 @blu.steel33 @Sephiroth @JaPeD @Grendel @carphunter @C5flyby @airwins @mgurau @boostedmedia @silphalion @deckard99 @Basil @Robby @Catgirl @CAYENNE-FAHRER @lingrass @icewire @Krafkali @cypheria078 @BobaFett1974 @monanza @HappyDude007 @Digitale_Kunst @GANTZ @Robertm89 @Wail @nwTRL @Angelfire011 @MovieHead @Phil. @Count Dantes @Minui @Ehsan @Hollywood E Rock @JiumJium @uBad @Xeneixe @FrancisK7 🙏

@Hatori @mr_wick @scrface87 @AlexMacOl @C.C. 95 @Pbsw23 @hdblueman @deeii @javi @lp19036 @kwyjibo7 @AU54 @Gremlins @Stephanek @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Big_O250 @Berserk3429 @Sheikah @mwatkins02 @Steel_Doing_It @aj101097 @Danny @Nicoche @Limited Edition @Tulenos253 @Jagodablu @Morten Paulsen @RcKt0pus @jclarke @Darkinoux @Timothee @raylight @daetilus @rtphoenix @ENusatron @The Godfather @Jigsaw @MrYohan @FilmZilla @Dr. Demonic @Da Swede @Terje Iversen @HappyApathy @DShot4Twenty @WesternBronco @Filmfreak0205 @Sotaboy @CHITA34 @LEDtec @wkdritz @Dan @Kingd1127 @Veum @R1s1ngs0n @ddeahl @gojimadocta @Txaggie @Cornbuster @Tonic24k @PsychosAssemble @marvelpsycho @Stud_Bagel @Magnifly @Intentcoin @Ryan @ICantThinkOfAName @Ephoenix @Suprhype @hanielle @Hal9000 @serg50 @E Cartman 🙏

@green @Alexbman13 @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @Rockntoni87 @hummels23 @Ghostdog @eichan621 @GHouse @youfantasticman @bungral @pan @sankichi @Michael hillaby @Gubbel @XtrmeSteelbooks227 @optic @Mintees @Mdk14092 @Trianna @StrikerEureka79 @Jimmy @Jax@899

Christmas season is about to start

kate mckinnon laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live

That is the time to give presents to others

tom and jerry cat GIF by Boomerang Official

We here at Media Psychos have an Event called Secret Santa, check it out and join if you're interested.

santa claus christmas GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That is the question. Don't be a Grinch 😉

grinch smile GIF

This event is not only exclusive to Premium members, regular members can also join the Santa Train.

the polar express christmas movies GIF

So all together

will ferrell santa GIF

If you already joined, please ignore my post and

santa claus thank you GIF by Macy's

• Like 20

21 hours ago, Veum said:

@Scary Hair

Not so sure about that film! 🤔

unsure GIF

Honey it is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT. 

Rich don't do movies at all .

This next bit is all true 

Only last weekend him " December soon "

Me " Yes it will be " 

Him "Good we can have that Santa film with the kid in it on "

Me 

200w_d.gif

Alright he couldn't remember what it was called in 19 years he has NEVER said that about any film .

We all love it mega tradition here repeated viewings in the silly season 😁❤❤💋💋

Please try and give it a watch it's FAB. 

• Haha 3

My Furnace Tech just left a few minutes ago.

Woke up to no heat this morning.

I live in Manitoba, guess how long that can go unaddressed?

$800 later, I've got heat. Fortunately just the main circuit board needed replacement.

Anyway, back to topic, I'm certainly excited about the forthcoming MP "Secret Psycho Santa" event!

Last years was a LOT of fun! Though I did not know there were so many different varieties of coal....

In closing, I absolutely ADORE the film "Rare Exports" and together with "Krampus" is now one of my traditional season plays.

🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Basil

8 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock more important with rise of skywalker have you booked your tickets yet, goona be awesome and reckon prime times will sell out fast imho.

use the force hollywoodxD

giphy.gif

tumblr_pwugxwBIN81svh4goo2_500.gifv

basil 👍

giphy.gif

Tickets have definitely been booked!!! We will be in there opening weekend 

eating popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

My girlfriend booked them a little while ago, but as of now if you haven’t booked them 

done judge judy GIF

in our area all theaters are sold out for the first weekend!!! I be DAMN if I wait until the next weekend!!!

@HappyDude007

6 hours ago, HappyDude007 said:

^  I read some spoilery stuff for RoS. I am waiting for friends and other reviews before I pluck down any $$$ for this movie.

You’re going to

daffy duck waiting GIF

robot wtf GIF

star wars episode 6 GIF

You can’t wait or let spoilers ruin the experience for you!!! No matter if it’s good or bad I believe this movie definitely should be experienced in the theater. 

star wars loop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

^^ Indeed my friend, and for my neck 'o the woods, winter is already here.

Just wanted to toss this out there as I meant to do so before.

If anyone at times is unsure if they are, or are not already listed in a GB, the "Ctrl-F" search feature does work on the respective page;

- open up the GB listing

- left click on a blank space on the page listing of names ( this enables the search feature to figure out what 'page' you are looking on)

- hold down the "Ctrl" key and hit the "F" key

- type your avatar name into the box that opens ( mine opens on bottom of screen, some may get a small window)

- hit the "Enter" key

If you are on the list, it will highlight your name

If you are not, well it won't and will usually default to top of page.

Hope this little trick helps and if need be Mods, you can paste this tip to wherever...

🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

giphy.gif

Tickets have definitely been booked!!! We will be in there opening weekend 

eating popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

My girlfriend booked them a little while ago, but as of now if you haven’t booked them 

done judge judy GIF

in our area all theaters are sold out for the first weekend!!! I be DAMN if I wait until the next weekend!!!

@HappyDude007

You’re going to

daffy duck waiting GIF

robot wtf GIF

star wars episode 6 GIF

You can’t wait or let spoilers ruin the experience for you!!! No matter if it’s good or bad I believe this movie definitely should be experienced in the theater. 

star wars loop GIF

I hear you. I  despised what they did in Last Jedi. Pretty visuals and subversive trailers will not pull me in. I have learned my lesson. I refuse to buy or watch on Netflix LoJ to this day. I had such frustrations over it, to only be topped by Game of Thrones Season 8.

• Like 2

Awards

On 11/5/2019 at 11:10 PM, Scary Hair said:

@Basil

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

@Scary Hair just looking on amazon for normal bluray and stumbled on this below you seen there is a german steel?

didnt know if you knew

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rare-Exports-STEELBOOK-Min-83DTS-HD5-1HD-1080p/dp/B004GNWG9A/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1V1LFUNCV1LDB&

keywords=rare+exports+a+christmas+tale&qid=1573146661&s=dvd&sprefix=rare+exports+a%2Caps%2C213&sr=1-13

and yes ordered a blu ray on your say so.

so better be good

basil xD

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair just looking on amazon for normal bluray and stumbled on this below you seen there is a german steel?

didnt know if you knew

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rare-Exports-STEELBOOK-Min-83DTS-HD5-1HD-1080p/dp/B004GNWG9A/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1V1LFUNCV1LDB&

keywords=rare+exports+a+christmas+tale&qid=1573146661&s=dvd&sprefix=rare+exports+a%2Caps%2C213&sr=1-13

and yes ordered a blu ray on your say so.

so better be good

basil xD

No I didn't  and THANKS  FOR THE LINK 😁👍🤣🤣

200w_d.gif

Arriving next week ❤❤💋💋.

I owe you one BIG TIME 💋💋

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Rain here almost solid for 4 days now.

Roads are closed  due to flooding. 

Its BONKERS here even by our standards 

200w_d.gif

😱😱

@Scary Hair

giphy.gif

Sounds like you need a 

giphy.gif

There are times when I enjoy the rain but never when it gets 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are you off from work since the roads are closed?

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Scary Hair

giphy.gif

Sounds like you need a 

giphy.gif

There are times when I enjoy the rain but never when it gets 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are you off from work since the roads are closed?

I got back before they where shut . 

Jasmin  took an hr and half to get home on the Bus. 

Kept ringing Rich to tell him  leave work NOW .

Nope he left as normal at 5pm and not back yet he's a stubborn 

200w_d.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair ann when he gets back ask him if he needed wellys xD

3 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

The wallys wellys are in the fookin garage  😱😱

"I'm  not putting them in the car boot yet its not winter"

Only  last weekend  his reply to my question  of " do you want to take these with you "

Well it got better .

2 and a bit hrs late he came bursting in bursting for a pee.

His left shoe has a split  the full width of his sole .

The morel of the story 

Put your wellys in the car when the HippopotAM.I  says so

200w_d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4