IGNORED

SECRET SANTA 2019

R1s1ngs0n

Greetings fellow Psychos!

It is our honor and privilege to announce this year's edition of Secret Santa which has been a resounding success the last two years, and now with even more members in our ranks we hope that the number of participants will be even greater, allowing for the 2019 edition to be absolutely

austin powers dance GIF by Art of the Title

Any member wishing to take part in this year’s event just needs to post in this thread "I've been a good Psycho, Santa" no later than November 15th, 12pm CET, and we will add him/her to the participation list.

The goal is simple: each member will be assigned his/her secret Santa, with whom he/she will exchange gifts. By gifts we mean for example a nice Marvel steelbook or a limited edition Comic book that may be coveted by the recipient.

Basically you'll be giving and receiving presents you wish your real family and friends gave you each Xmas, instead of the usual pair of socks and knit sweater.

Ideas for presents and members' address for shipping will be exchanged exclusively through personal messages.

Any questions, @icewire, @R1s1ngs0n & @Hollywood E Rock are here to assist and guide you through the process.

Now let's have a smashing Secret Santa 2019 Psychos!

bad santa christmas movies GIF

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Eli, my friend, maybe you forgot something to say. I think the time schedule (when has the parcel to be delivered?) and how to open and celebrate the event. I think the rookies at this years secret santa should informed about this. Or am i to early about that point?

Still a bit early (but you know that already 😉)

• Like 5