IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★

The Update Phase for Avengers Infinity War Blufans for all Premium Members has NOW started.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR LIST NUMBER FROM THE GROUP BUY WITH YOUR UPDATE REQUEST!

IF YOU ARE ON THE RESERVE LIST ENTER RL AND YOUR NUMBER!!!

CHOOSE UPDATE WHEN YOU ARE IN THE ORIGINAL GROUP BUY!

Platinum

GOLD

SILVER

• Haha 1

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Just in time for the Blufans Avengers: Infinity War Update we are proud to introduce to you our newest Award.

It is the Marvel Cinematic Universe Award

giphy.gif

It is a little different to our other awards. This time you need to have at least 40 Editions (can be more than Steelbooks, like Premiums, Digipacks, only regular Aramaray releases are NOT allowed), also you need to include at least 1 Edition of every MCU movie (for the moment that would be 19: Iron Man up to Avengers 3).

Check it out here:

I hope many of you take part and become a Marvel Universe Psycho ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Since I don't want to derail the actual Secret Santa Topic I start some tagging here (thanks @larson1977 for the suggestion), since some of you might not yet be aware of this.

So all you Platinum, Gold or Silver Members check out this years Secret Santa registration topic here. If you like to participate simply post in that topic. Registration is open until November 13th 12AM. If you have already entered please disregard this message.

@Krafkali @icewire @lingrass @Catgirl @fashe13 @deckard99 @boostedmedia @Maverick @Danny @Grendel @Big_O250 @Nictoe76 

@Guitou36 @DParadigm @ianmoore82 @zeak0410 @Cube83 @3rasus @ralf @atomicblonde @Feragoth @khivansan @wally6020 @jobel472 @KingRagnar @MM3 @Toapel @tibou79 @cohelfer @Cheaptrick @sqwonky @sobmaster @bgoodman112 @Luvsteels @Ryve @_steelymann @empi77 @boobymcgee @howarmat @damnernsaduak @capricornio34232 @Cymon @extantsrevenge @thomue1987 @Patmcc14 @The Major @j harman @Viper0210 @Rdator @Darogal  @larson1977 @amicro @Thursty @Steelbookzombie @ksosk @ukade2327 @Benoit46

@HappyDude007 @Digitale_Kunst @The Godfather @monanza @Mliddell @ENusatron @daetilus @LectroluvIV @Basil @Orion @silphalion @Jagodablu @airwins @Nicoche @C5flyby @aj101097 @Steel_Doing_It @JaPeD @Sephiroth @blu.steel33 @RILEYLAD @Lehkem @HAITHAM @Gremlins @AU54 @45Caliber @kwyjibo7 @E-Film @lp19036 @Salvation @deeii @hdblueman @RhodW @Pbsw23 @C.C. 95 @AlexMacOl @forenhase @Kambon84 @mr_wick @psychoscot @Hatori @Scary Hair @cypheria078 @Admiral Thrawn @Matze85 @RcKt0pus @Pradheep @Nemerien @GHouse @LoboGris @Ghostdog @bilbon @hummels23 @PA_Addict @deepdro @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @Staind @scrface87 ?

Also every regular member is of course also very welcome to take part in this. We hope many of you participate and have some fun while doing so.

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OK ALL BELOW FROM OUR COMMUNITY MANAGER UKADE2327 

754677250_RedLight.gif.bebe31e6c62cdcac2da29507e740ce66.gifATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GB754677250_RedLight.gif.bebe31e6c62cdcac2da29507e740ce66.gif

Could all members who have updated their requests please double check in the OP .....

especially those who have made multiple requests and made several  changes ....any mistakes will not be able to be rectified after the closing of this GB....You have beenwarned....this message will not be repeated .... It is up to you to make sure all is correct

THANK YOU

Now my spin on it don't let have to start hunting in the cupboards for my little friend 

• ★ Administrators ★

The MP MCU Award will now be called Stan Lee Marvel Cinematic Universe Award 1f60a.png, in honor of this legendary creator.

So that more members have a chance to get this award, we introduce a small rule change. From now on we allow also 10 regular amaray releases to be included (the best would be 4K, 3D or with slip as that is a little more fancy). This change should help some of you to close the gabs in your collection and reach the required 40 Editions. the complet rules are in the Award OP.

So AVENGERS ASSEMBLE for Stan.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 11/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, goose_3387 said:

I'm looking to make some of the following if anyone is interested (or you know of anyone on the forum):

Die Hard

The Terminator

T2

Ghostbusters

Anything Star Wars

...and everything else. :)

Everyone @goose_3387 wants to make some banners over here, so if anyone is interested in getting a new one or one for the first time head over and ask nicely. He does terrific banners for everythin! You can see his awesome work all over the forum and in that topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

For our UHD Schindler's List Leather Edition Group Buy we have a very special gift for all participants ?

simply amazing what @ksosk created here, more pictures can be seen here. 

You can still join the Group Buy and be one of the few people to have this amazing edition in your collection and also get the stunning Media Psychops gift.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

I know this is the Quiet Place and you're not allowed to talk here 😥

But I will try it anyway.

I wish every US member a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you all have a wonderfull and stress free time with your families and can enjoy the day.

The turkey is served

giphy.gif

the feast is prepared

giphy.gif

so have yourselfs a Happy

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

In the morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=10259587

The first excitement.

tenor.gif?itemid=4698509

The wait for good deals, in the beginning.

tenor.gif?itemid=9950990

After a little while.

giphy.gif

Sometime after...

tenor.gif?itemid=4354440

The impatience takes over.

i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

Can't take it anymore...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

....so the buying begins.

ca314ce4588a39209cd33a2707e0ce67a5682a1d

Excitement for getting so many good deals.

giphy.gif

Some doubt creep into the mind.

tenor.gif?itemid=5236578

The realization that maybe you did not buy such good stuff after all.

giphy.gif

A short time later....

giphy.gif

.... in the end.

5XZp.gif

😂 happy Black Friday to all 😊

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=12096693

We almost did it, the first few members will reach 2019 soon and the rest in the hours after that, so let's take a moment to reflect on 2018.

2018 was the first full year of Media Psychos V2 and we offered our members over 200 individual Group Buys for editions from all around the world from more retailers than ever before. Securing thousands and thousands of the coolest and rarest editions for our members.

WOW-Russell.gif

Not only did we bring you GBs for all the known retailers and editions (Blufans, HDZeta, Kimchidvd, Manta Lab, Filmarena, Novamedia and more) but we also expanded our horizon a lot with GBs for new retailers with many different editions (such as UHD, WCL, MLIFE, U'Mania, WeET, SM LIFE, and more).

Here on Media Psychos it's not simply about Steelbooks but rather about every type of media package that is released.

Our membership has increased to over 1700 and we're very happy that our members come from so many different places, making this truly an international community. It is great to see how the German and French rooms are so active (hopefully, the others will be more lively as well in 2019).

Anyway, all this is only possible thanks to @Masterblaster for providing us this place (and so much more), thanks to the great team he assembled over time (who do so much for this community around the clock) and of course thanks to the members. Thank you all for choosing Media Psychos as your Group Buy destination.

giphy.gif

Sounds like an impressive year. So Goodbye 2018

tumblr_o0ja6vZT7F1udh5n8o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

For 2019 you can expect all the great stuff of 2018 and much more. All the retailers have planned a lot for the next year and we can look forward to many great editions for all the new movies and hopefully also awesome releases for the greatest movies from the past.

We hope you all join us again next year in making Media Psychos even bigger and better. We would be thrilled to see more members become active and post not just in the GB section.

Media Psychos wishes all its members a

happy-new-year-card-colorful-fireworks-a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hi everyone, the last day of the year has arrived, preparations are going well for me, with my family and friends. 

Drink, eat and be happy, as the old saying goes.

I wish you all a very good New Year's Eve and look forward to seeing you tomorrow to start this new year.

May this new year be even richer and more diversified with new encounters.

Long live the friendship that builds us! 😍😍😍

essai.gif
Edited by bearlol
  • Like 2