IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

:Bang:Hi guys, sorry to disturb again here in the English Room but for those who missed it the 5th raffle is now live just Here :Kaboomm:

You can buy as many tickets as you want (1$ per ticket) and all the raise money will go to Mp as a support!

Don't miss you chance to get John Carter Sealed Mint copy from FUTURESHOP.

Best,

Maverick

Just for your eyes :

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

THOR RAGNAROK BLUFANS

SAMEDI 12 MAY 2018

(15h UK)

2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png2b07.png

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/5433-mini-gb-for-thor-3/

Good Luck Guys

:)

Révélation

Ok folks.

The GB for the extra copies of BF Thor 3, will open at 15:00 Saturday 12th. (UK time).

It will be a simple Topic/Thread in the Blufans Group Buy section.

You just post what you want. No interaction with Gypsy Danger, as there are not enough copies to bother with setting all that up.

We will set it up, then leave it locked until Saturday. This way you can find the relevant GB and be ready for Saturday. It is 48 hours away, so don’t panic.

We will close the GB when we think all the copies are gone.

Due to the server lag some of you may post, before we close it, but miss out due to the allocation being taken. You can judge whether you might be lucky, by counting the posts above yours and counting off the allocation.

Do keep checking the GB though, just to get confirmation one way or the other.

The final official list will be posted in the OP later that day, or ASAP after.

Do not post for ‘another’ Box Set if you already have one allocated. You will just be removed from the GB.

We will trawl through this mini GB and remove members that are just adding a Box Set to their already overloaded GB order, if we think it necessary.

Do not be greedy. Allow other members, who missed out, to get something.

The majority of this mini GB is Box Sets. There are no DLs, so do not bother posting if you only want a DL.

I’m sure some of you will not be happy, while others will be ecstatic. Please do not vent your anger at the Mods or Staff. We are doing this for your benefit, and this way is the simplest and fairest way of doing it.

You can by all means contact me afterwards,  to express your opinion, as I am the main culprit for this mini GB being run this way.

I will listen patiently, like I always do.  

Do not contact Mods with excuses and requests. We will not be listening to any attempts to ‘jump the queue’.

It is a free for all, first come, first served GB. Just like in the old days.

Good luck to you all.

The allocation for this mini GB is:-

18 x Box Sets

2 x 1/4 Slips

1 x Single Lenti.

• 2 months later...
il y a 5 minutes, ukade2327 a dit :

I don’t have time to chat in here .. too busy updating the lists for you members  ......???

Excuse more than admissible????