IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 3 Stunden schrieb nefilim:

Netflix or Amazon Prime ?

Opinions !!!

Yes - I have googled and gonna get free month on both -  but want YOUR expert opinion. THX ?

@ukade2327 @Scary Hair @psychoscot @larson1977 @DodgyDave @RhodW @Masterblaster

since i have to stay at home i got both ... atm i watch netflix more than amazon. i love the mcu content and also blacklist for example. 

i can´t drive atm too so i also use amazon prime for free delivery so it has both some worth for me.

Edited by Darogal

Awards

I have just cancelled Prime, had it for two months but always found myself going back to Netflix.

Prime has some good documentaries but you cant beat Netflix for their MCU content. 

I suppose if you do alot of shopping on amazon i can see why prime might be the more attractive option, but most of the films i would like to watch are only available to buy or rent. Not what i am looking for in a pay monthly streaming service.

• Like 1

Awards

11 hours ago, Blusteels said:

I have just cancelled Prime, had it for two months but always found myself going back to Netflix.

Prime has some good documentaries but you cant beat Netflix for their MCU content. 

I suppose if you do alot of shopping on amazon i can see why prime might be the more attractive option, but most of the films i would like to watch are only available to buy or rent. Not what i am looking for in a pay monthly streaming service.

The wife and I do a lot of shopping on amazon so we have prime. We also have Netflix, and we also use amazon video. I personally use the amazon music service daily it has replaced Pandora and Slacker radio.

Awards

35 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Hey guys and gals quick question for whoever wants to answer , if you were looking for this  how much would you be prepared to pay for novamedia John Wick Lenticular edition sealed , ........?

Timing wise now is bad as John Wick 2 has just realised . So I would say that would inflate the price on the wnd hand market .

Also number the lower you would expect to pay more .

It's all subjective as to condition of the steel ect and where shipping is from 

So between 45 to 70 GBP .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

Hey guys and gals quick question for whoever wants to answer , if you were looking for this  how much would you be prepared to pay for novamedia John Wick Lenticular edition sealed , ........?

... these days upto 80 £ mint sealed. Not over that ...

@Scary Hair

"So between 45 to 70 GBP"

So ... if someone offers you mint for 25 £ you would not take it ?
LOL.

?
Edited by nefilim

21 minutes ago, nefilim said:

... these days upto 80 £ mint sealed. Not over that ...

@Scary Hair

"So between 45 to 70 GBP"

So ... if someone offers you mint for 25 £ you would not take it ?
LOL.

?

Of cause I would , the time at that price would be I think around Christmas some real bargins around then on fleabay ??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

No more than £60 I saw 2 go in the last 10 days ish sealed £53 and £58 my full slip has coner damage been looking for replacement so expensive the full slip and not many around but watched them 2 lentils just out of curiosity as they started at 99p so £50-£60 range is my estimate of what it's worth, how much I would pay all depends how much you really want it I try to cap a purchase at £50 but I paid much more for some grails so depends for the lenti no more than £60 is about right, My projection for a years time it will be in the £80-£100 range as it will be hard get hold of in future I imagine,  hope my ramberling helps lol 

• Thanks 1

Awards

Many thanks for your thoughts on this and I'm happy to say I won an eBay auction for a sealed and mint copy and my max bid was £65 , I won the auction at £49 so feeling rather chuffed with myself as at that price it's a bargain.........and a nice little partner for my forthcoming JW2 lenti ......now all I need is the Fullslip which as quoted is hard to come by ........I'll bide my time and see what comes along .........

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Many thanks for your thoughts on this and I'm happy to say I won an eBay auction for a sealed and mint copy and my max bid was £65 , I won the auction at £49 so feeling rather chuffed with myself as at that price it's a bargain.........and a nice little partner for my forthcoming JW2 lenti ......now all I need is the Fullslip which as quoted is hard to come by ........I'll bide my time and see what comes along .........

?

This really bugs me so SAW the steelbook why oh why does it have a cut off hand on the front of the steelbook when not once in the film does anyone even come close to slicing there hand off the whole movie was about cutting your leg off I really don't get how they ended up with that image as it's not even a still from the movie, just a pet hate art that has no reference to the film grinds my gears 

Awards