IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi my worldwide friends, we have launched a Media Markt/Saturn General Group Buy, it works the same way as the Best Buy General Group Buy, or the ones done for zavvi & HMV.

You can find it here:

Steelbook section for Media Markt/Saturn is here. Just yesterday they announced the first ever Red Heat Steelbook ?

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

We have more awards for you all ? The Picture Perfect Psycho Award, the Diskino Award and also the Filmarena Award. All current awards can be found in the Award Central. We hope you enjoy our new awards. I think that should keep us busy for some time ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

Hi my english friends do not forget our 9th Raffle posted by @DParadigm with a wonderful edition generously donated by @Grendel !!

904558630_StarWarsTheLastJedi.thumb.jpg.ee69a1835da0bb0443938712e6102b78.jpg.b1668e162fa3bc887c8556b3c0c59e92.jpg

2b06.png

it does not cost much to try this chance ;)

panthankyou.gif.da21c6add70c51232f76a435c549a552.gif

Your English is Great @Benoit46 as is this amazing steelbook and Prize ??❤❤

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Happy Halloween everyone ?

In Germany Halloween is almost non existent, but I celebrate it every year with watching one of the Halloween Movies. This year it will be the original since it is celebrating it's 40th Anniversary.

Here you don't see any Halloween decoration and only very few Children go around for candy (if any at all).

How do you guys celebrate it? I guess it is big in the US ?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

Happy Halloween everyone 1f60a.png

In Germany Halloween is almost non existent, but I celebrate it every year with watching one of the Halloween Movies. This year it will be the original since it is celebrating it's 40th Anniversary.

Here you don't see any Halloween decoration and only very few Children go around for candy (if any at all).

How do you guys celebrate it? I guess it is big in the US 1f44d.png

Very quiet here . Ours are young adults now 15 and 17 so they meet and greet little ones if they call . 

When they where younger they went with friends a few years running .

Believe me they are scary ??.

Sister is having a joint Halloween / Bonfire party at the weekend . So the kids and Hubby might go to that . I know I won't be going ?.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I made this post for the German room because we are all so excited about this new HDZeta release and I have the feeling the same goes for you guys ?

The road to the Dark Knight Group Buy

1. The Announcement: Reaction from everyone

giphy.gif

2: The decision:

One half                                                                                                                                                             the other half

giphy.gif                giphy.gif

3: Beauty Shots: Everyone

giphy.gif

one half is already celebrating                                                                                                                the other half is still

batmandance.gif    giphy.gif

but then

giphy.gif

the others

giphy.gif

4. The wait: all

tenor.gif?itemid=9286189

5: The Edition arrive: Everyone

Qmq.gifbatmandance.gif

• Haha 3