IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

If anyone is interested in a nice signature banner, check out this topic. MP Member @goose_3387 makes an individual banner for you, if you ask nicely ? Just look below at my new banner, or above at the very cool banner @nefilim got. Maybe some of you are interested in something like that ?

• Like 1

Hi guys, sorry to disturb here in the English Room but for those who missed it the 5th raffle is now live just Here

You can buy as many tickets as you want (1$ per ticket) and all the raise money will go to Mp as a support!

Don't miss you chance to get John Carter Sealed Mint copy from FUTURESHOP.

Best,

Maverick

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, ukade2327 said:

Yep certainly did and so did other members , a real bargain price for what is nearly   £100 worth of merchandise a real heavy card slip box cover an 4 wonderful  volumes within, .... Did you get the poster as well  ,,.... Bonus ...1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png

Nobody told me ? Still available ?

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Did any of you guys take advantage of Zavvi’s email offer of the Art of Marvel Studios 4 book set and t’shirt for £20?

I did, and Man am I glad that I did! Been flicking through the pages this morning and the whole set is beautiful. Happy with the tee as well to be fair 1f601.png1f44c-1f3fc.png

...nice of you tell afterwards. ???

Some of us try to share as much as they can here. Guess some not.

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

It was a Zavvi flash announcement  via text message and a limited time offer ....' Available  now for a short time period  ' sort of thing .... 

Ade that's my point !

Who cares about sales all can see online. IMO (our or any ...) community is about providing (special) things like this to it's members. Things that are not available for everyone.

Guess not.

9 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Ade that's my point !

Who cares about sales all can see online. IMO (our or any ...) community is about providing (special) things like this to it's members. Things that are not available for everyone.

Guess not.

The time these go live and for how long are sometimes the issue in itself Nef .

I have had the messages before and by the time I have reacted sometimes in under an hour SOLD Out .

Do you subscribe to the email alerts ??

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

The time these go live and for how long are sometimes the issue in itself Nef .

I have had the messages before and by the time I have reacted sometimes in under an hour SOLD Out .

Do you subscribe to the email alerts ??

Yep.

...it's not the end of the world. Just huge fan of Marvel franchise and seemed to be so excellend deal.

Let's leave at that.

Hope I get my reputation points back some time soon ... ? ?

Just now, nefilim said:

Yep.

...it's not the end of the world. Just huge fan of Marvel franchise and seemed to be so excellend deal.

Let's leave at that.

Hope I get my reputation points back some time soon ... 1f914.png1f601.png

That has everyone stuck like your account ?? .

The guys in the know are trying everything with your account and your reputation points . If I could I'd gladly give you mine only . Hey i can ask if thats an option Nef ?.

@Masterblaster can that be done at all ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

That has everyone stuck like your account 1f631.png1f631.png .

The guys in the know are trying everything with your account and your reputation points . If I could I'd gladly give you mine only . Hey i can ask if thats an option Nef 1f917.png.

@Masterblaster can that be done at all ??

No no dear Ann, you have deserved yours !

?

?

6 hours ago, nefilim said:

...nice of you tell afterwards. ???

Some of us try to share as much as they can here. Guess some not.

So you’re not on Zavvi’s mail list then Nef?? You don’t actually believe I was keeping this to myself do you?

Will make sure I let you know of any offers I see in future Dude, but you know I’m not the only guy on here who got that particular email ??

On 4/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, ukade2327 said:

Yep certainly did and so did other members , a real bargain price for what is nearly   £100 worth of merchandise a real heavy card slip box cover an 4 wonderful  volumes within, .... Did you get the poster as well  ,,.... Bonus ...1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png

Hey that’s the same tee I went for! ???

• Haha 1