• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
12 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jtx4wsjz4hdl1ociia

brave warriors who have previously participated in our spectacular Full-Slip award/competion.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47qgi7l0s949dbhys9cjf0kp3v7aehoqulmngeufos&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g

After almost two years of battle the ranking is:

Germany 22 Points  @extantsrevenge @CAYENNE-FAHRER @BobaFett1974 @Digitale_Kunst @Cornbuster @Ripper @jupiter7 @TheDavoser @icewire @pygospa @raylight @Gubbel @rtphoenix @Toapel @claptraw @Dr. Demonic @SINAN84 @JiumJium @Gladiator_MV @Catgirl @Rockntoni87 @empi77

USA 21 Points @deckard99 @ethnosax @Rdator @zones1445 @capricornio34232 @Intentcoin @Veum @SilentasKnight @RAK @ajames212 @Carl @ScottVA @Tonic24k @HunterRose @Mutantsmiley @ShadowWarrior @Wtd @Chunkychimp @GuyIncognit0 @notdan @CryoSteel

France 9 Points @cypheria078 @GANTZ @Benoit46 @Darkinoux @lingrass @stephoo67 @SteelWild @khivansan @R1s1ngs0n

UK 6 Points @Pbsw23 @DodgyDave @Robertm89 @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @RileyLad

Team International 6 Points (Australia 1 @Fortis93, Austria 1 @hal56, Canada 1 @Wail, Japan 1 @musoeriuta, Slovakia 1 @guri008, Russia 1 @serg50)

(I removed members that are no longer with us)

This means for Team Germany

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47r2oif3exxh1hpq2qul

and Team USA

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v5apgo1xebefae6cs3pqabkwqkuz2ibekeetpx5b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

No seriously

this-is-only-the-beginning-just-the-beginning.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47t8nyggv82p3na21f5m

for us to introduce to you

STAGE

two-numeral2.gif

The Full-Slip Treasure Hunter Award. The awesome award design was done by @Cornbuster

1103664796_FullSlipTreasureHunter.png.394e0c036a51cb9044fd94d07d38c59a.png

For the Full-Slip Edition Treasure Hunter award, you need 50 individual Full-Slip editions. This award is not limited to Premium releases, regular releases, or releases that don't have a Steelbook inside are also eligible. A Full-Slip is a Slip that is open only on one side where you can slide out the item. We have to be able to see the Full-Slip, so a sealed OC Set does NOT count.  Lenticular Full-Slip Editions do NOT count, for those we have the Lenticular award here. Not allowed are editions with custom Full-Slips.

Please remember the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

Each qualifying submission for stage two will count as 2 points towards the ranking in our Full-Slip get together.

let-it-begin-hamster.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47z8d4d9d09eo8h4kq23

season 7 episode 23 GIF

Team USA starts rallying and the match gets called???

No Way Smh GIF

1fkXsTy.gif

That's alright, we'll take our hits, get up, and keep fighting.

Captain America Avengers GIF

And in the end, Team USA will stand triumphant!!!!

GIF by Broad City

Happy to see @Veum, @ajames212, and @Chunkychimp already stepping up!!

• Haha 6

@extantsrevenge

My Fullslip Award submission!

Have more than 50 so had to choose wisely as well as take some retailer specific pictures to knock out other awards.

My biggest collection is Manta right now as I've made it my mission to get 1 full slip for each release! Almost done!

After that my biggest collection is kimchidvd! I wanted to get 1 of each full slip for each BluCollection release so I went ahead and did that. 

Other than that I threw up some of my favorite superhero steelbooks!

also @Intentcoin @Shaliber @Chunkychimp @GuyIncognit0 get in here and simp my @atomicblonde quality pictures.

Manta1.jpg

Manta2.jpg

Manta3.jpg

BluCollection.jpg

Kimchidvd.jpg

SuperSpeedos.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, zerohaven said:

@extantsrevenge

Have more than 50 so had to choose wisely as well as take some retailer specific pictures to knock out other awards.

My biggest collection is Manta right now as I've made it my mission to get 1 full slip for each release! Almost done!

After that my biggest collection is kimchidvd! I wanted to get 1 of each full slip for each BluCollection release so I went ahead and did that. 

also @Intentcoin @Shaliber @Chunkychimp @GuyIncognit0 get in here and simp my @atomicblonde quality pictures.

Manta1.jpg

Manta2.jpg

Manta3.jpg

BluCollection.jpg

Kimchidvd.jpg

SuperSpeedos.jpg

Very nice! Love those old kimchi fullslips!

• Like 2

Awards

9 minutes ago, zerohaven said:

@extantsrevenge

Manta1.jpg

Manta2.jpg

Manta3.jpg

BluCollection.jpg

Kimchidvd.jpg

SuperSpeedos.jpg

84072EE9-CB2D-4AE8-9D6A-658A636AB90A.jpeg.3b759cbede4db7805e37fcd925a8b467.jpeg
please confirm @atomicblonde

Edited by Chunkychimp
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, zerohaven said:

@extantsrevenge

Manta1.jpg

Manta2.jpg

Manta3.jpg

BluCollection.jpg

Kimchidvd.jpg

SuperSpeedos.jpg

14 the most you could fit in one pic? I want to see your previous attempt

@extantsrevenge

I tried to do all marvel but didnt quite have enough. Maybe after weet does black widow and shang chi I'll try again. But I already had everything out so I filled in with some Disney movies. 20210928_003330.thumb.jpg.f29de6f7776098eca57ebdc3cd9e7d6f.jpg

Also I know that homecoming e2 is a lenti so heres a pic of Godzilla that finally arrived today (very well packed btw)

20210928_003541.thumb.jpg.fe0e2978df67c17a991a9df41924f720.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, zerohaven said:

@extantsrevenge

Manta1.jpg

Manta2.jpg

Manta3.jpg

BluCollection.jpg

Kimchidvd.jpg

SuperSpeedos.jpg

Love the quality bit of paper with your ID on it. 

That must have taken ages to get it to look so good. ;)

• Haha 11

• ★ Administrators ★

no way omg GIF by Twitter

So many submissions already 😀

Rainbow Thank You GIF by Lumi

Lets get started with handing out some awards.

Oh My God Wow GIF

@serg50 awesome, great showing for the International Team

new_award_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_001.gif.e5993e1fb72a0bf3eadf05d9638c7cbb.gif

@Ripper I know these are cool and you will have more than 50 FS, but I see Lentis here too and I can't identify all editions. I think I accepted a few pictures that did show spines on the first Stage, but it is getting to hard for me to check on 50 editions. So a spine picture is no good, sorry. I hope you're willing to do new pictures, so we can see the editions.

GIF by Brett Eldredge

I will add this to the rules. So all submissions in this award have to show us the front of the slips. I think it makes sense that we see the beautiful editions.

Anna Kendrick Wow GIF by FocusWorld

@Veum that are certainly some FS we will not see again form anyone else, very diverse and interesting.

new_award_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_blue_001.gif.60bd34fe39a5b63acc938a828b9b72be.gif

The Office Jim GIF

@ajames212 very coll FS collection, next time please place your card in the edition pictures too 🙏

new_award_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_blue_001.gif.86a0f9b9d9084a7f0c5cf3eeec73826d.gif

@Chunkychimp very impressive. But I can't allow the 3 UHD Wodden Boxes as FS, because they are not 😅. I checked your previous entry but you used all the editions form that here too, so I would need 3 more FS

please GIF

@Pbsw23 loving your collection, but can you clarify what edition that Spider-Man Into the Spider-verse is? Is that not a Lenticular? I think we need 1 more FS 😅, since the editions used in stage 1 are also already included here.

Yellow Bird Please GIF by Salesforce

No Way Wow GIF by CBC

@GuyIncognit0 very coll, especially seeing many different genres and retailers here.

new_award_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_001.gif.948fbcbf1dec705dc86d123ef58b63bf.gif

Surprise Reaction GIF

I see FS everywhere. Very nice @zerohaven and you included also so many different retailers. I also noted that you have not received the first stage yet, so you get both 😲

fullslip25.gifaward_received_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_001.gif.5fd267513f3f5d42db6cd86f53b95ac4.gif

Now I'm getting

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

we will see the ranking soon 😲

No Way Wow GIF by Alex Trimpe

@Intentcoin that is a great looking set too and so colorful 😍

award_received_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_blue_001.gif.4d2dacfb7e6efd68731c20f631ffcf8b.gif

Congratulations, to all. Hope to see updated, additions for the members I have not yet awarded 🙏

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

The moment we all have been waiting for!

I give to you our updated ranking for what might soon turn into a full scale international Full-Slip conflict 😄

Remember Stage 2 adds 2 points to a Team total.

First entry @extantsrevenge 2 Points for Germany

Yelling Germany GIF

Second entry @hal56 2 Points for Team International

arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

Third entry @CAYENNE-FAHRER 2 Points for Germany

germany GIF

4th entry @raylight 2 Points for Germany

despicable me thank you GIF

5th entry @Cornbuster 2 Points for Germany

Germany Love GIF by PEEKASSO

6th entry @serg50 2 Points for Team International

Dance Russia GIF by Jason Clarke

Germany 30 Points (22 Stage 1 / 4 Stage 2)

USA 21 Points

Team International 10 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1 (Stage 1 & 2), Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1 (Stage 1 and 2))

France 9 Points

UK 6 Points

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476l4bv04m60ll9tstbrt8yvtg7uqd92543ruxo3cr&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We are finished. Germany with an impressive

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479h9p1q6aadmev3a9rl892ajz6wpccxlkmktrd5yu&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

and Team International beat France & UK

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479h9p1q6aadmev3a9rl

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ihsrxetem3kmzf22dh

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Pbsw23 loving your collection, but can you clarify what edition that Spider-Man Into the Spider-verse is? Is that not a Lenticular? I think we need 1 more FS 😅, since the editions used in stage 1 are also already included here.

Yellow Bird Please GIF by Salesforce

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tul4yw29j9w9t07n58

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nc77n0yzfvg7x25g8x

As if I would opt for a Spidey Lenti?!! I am THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD FULLSLIP-MAN… 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4761gn7o4044bybbd8a6

THAT good sir, is a WeET FULLSLIP. And it’s a Damn Beautiful FS at that!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d5a2d4u6zcjxz7gv90

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q1bo5h0x6d3devb9xf

• Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472t6bak6s16gjw5vaqk

I think I might have ignored a few participants on that ranking

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tl63jyliacrsyl8cz8

so I guess we might have a few more entries

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47spjzpin1yp8tpnpo4l0t2liq9xsz1uct80yd9442&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

6th-10th @Veum @ajames212 @GuyIncognit0 @zerohaven (both stages) and @Intentcoin all for Team USA

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

That is 11 points

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pjemwkjd18pbnphiul

USA 32 Points (22 Stage 1 / 5 Stage 2)

Team International 10 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1 (Stage 1 & 2), Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1 (Stage 1 and 2))

France 9 Points

UK 6 Points

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47xh

Only a minor setback, Germany

you-never-give-up-john-cena.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tul4yw29j9w9t07n58

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nc77n0yzfvg7x25g8x

As if I would opt for a Spidey Lenti?!! I am THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD FULLSLIP-MAN… 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4761gn7o4044bybbd8a6

THAT good sir, is a WeET FULLSLIP. And it’s a Damn Beautiful FS at that!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d5a2d4u6zcjxz7gv90

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q1bo5h0x6d3devb9xf

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47py8kpemoopm3h67306

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4721ozj55cv8m1gkiun98hosgiiij0fkbsup55pb8v&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

How could I ever doubt you @Pbsw23

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477bqjezf9wgm5htv6h1

Her you go oh Full-Slip Master

award_received_full-slip_edition_treasure_hunter_yellow_001.gif.620a2e326712c4920398e5b7a73b91c4.gif

This adds much needed points to Team UK

USA 32 Points (22 Stage 1 / 5 Stage 2)

France 9 Points

UK 8 Points (6 Stage 1 / 1 Stage 2)

United Kingdom Uk GIF by MotoGP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

@extantsrevenge

I tried to do all marvel but didnt quite have enough. Maybe after weet does black widow and shang chi I'll try again. But I already had everything out so I filled in with some Disney movies. 20210928_003330.thumb.jpg.f29de6f7776098eca57ebdc3cd9e7d6f.jpg

Also I know that homecoming e2 is a lenti so heres a pic of Godzilla that finally arrived today (very well packed btw)

20210928_003541.thumb.jpg.fe0e2978df67c17a991a9df41924f720.jpg

I was the same. If it wasn’t for Blufans stupidly refusing to sell the full slips as a single I would have been there…. Filthy bloody DL’s.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zjyhitf3wx7c5tlfs0

• Haha 3