IGNORED

Media Psychos Full-Slip Edition Award

extantsrevenge

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

bang bang sport GIF by WWE

Shots fired from the USA Team ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Wow Wow Thumbs Up GIF

those are some amazing Full-Slips you have assembled @ShadowWarrior your collection is shaping up to be awesome.

ย 

Congratulations on your next great award.

fullslip25.gif

ย 

Before I come to our updated ranking, I have decided to remove Canada from the US amount, at first I included that because it is the same region, but I honestly find it ridiculous to combine the two. Canada is its own country. In the future each country that has less than 3 participants will be placed together as Team International, that is also giving the members a chance to climb in ranks that otherwise will have a hard time to get over 1 Point.

ย 

With that said, here is the new ranking in the most prestigious Edition battle of all time ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Germany 19 Points

USA 17 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Team International 6 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1, Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1)

ย 

ron-ogden-next.gif

ย 

what-do-you-got-what-do-you-have.gif

Joseph Gordon Levitt Cheers GIF by hoppip

• Like 2

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 11 Stunden schrieb ShadowWarrior:

@extantsrevengeย My 25 Full-slipsย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Petย Semataryย (2019)ย (Cine Museum)

Spider-Manย (WeET)

Spider-Man 2ย (WeET)

Spider-Man 3ย (WeET)

Captain America: Civil Warย (WeET)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (WeET)

Captain Marvelย (WeET)

Avengers: Infinity Warย (WeET)

Avengers: Endgameย (WeET)

The Amazing Spider-Manย (WeET)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2ย (WeET)

Spider-Man: Homecoming (Kimchidvd)

Spider-Man: Far Frome Homeย (WeET)

The Shining (Black Barons)

Gemini Manย (FAC)

Alita: Battle Angel (FAC)

It Collection (Zavvi)

Brightburnย (WeET)

Venom (WeET)

Face/Off (Blufans)

Robocop (Blufans)

A Quiet Place (FAC)

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Manta Lab)

Get Out (EverythingBlu)

Usย (Manta Lab)

ย 

20210829_223434.thumb.jpg.8f8685f79541727281ed95a368d48cae.jpg

Beautiful selection you have there.ย ย Congrats.

I especially love the The Shining Fs from BB

• Like 3

Here's a shelfie of my premiums. I have 48 Full Slips in my collection (and only 8 lenticulars). Forgive the lack of post-it, I took this yesterday before I even realized the awards were a thing (you can see many of my Nova and Kimchi releases in recent awards posts for those). Missing from this shelf are the MCU slips (Nova Avengers and AoU, WeET IW and EG) and the Pixar Slips (Kimchi Incredibles and Inside Out) - all full slips.

ย 

Lots more in transit (almost exclusively FS, which should put me above 80 slips). Thanks again for organizing these @extantsrevenge, they're an awesome way to see other member's collections!

ย 

Thanks!

shelfie.jpg

• Like 14

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Wtd said:

Here's a shelfie of my premiums. I have 48 Full Slips in my collection (and only 8 lenticulars). Forgive the lack of post-it, I took this yesterday before I even realized the awards were a thing (you can see many of my Nova and Kimchi releases in recent awards posts for those). Missing from this shelf are the MCU slips (Nova Avengers and AoU, WeET IW and EG) and the Pixar Slips (Kimchi Incredibles and Inside Out) - all full slips.

ย 

Lots more in transit (almost exclusively FS, which should put me above 80 slips). Thanks again for organizing these @extantsrevenge, they're an awesome way to see other member's collections!

ย 

Thanks!

shelfie.jpg

ย 

ย 

Very nice display thereย @Wtdโ€ฆ how long have you been collecting? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

& would you sometime possiblyย post a panoramic view of your collection if youโ€™d want to ,

ย 

maybe in here:ย Show your collection

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Veum said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

Very nice display thereย @Wtdโ€ฆ how long have you been collecting? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

& would you sometime possiblyย post a panoramic view of your collection if youโ€™d want to ,

ย 

maybe in here:ย Show your collection

ย 

ย 

I've been collecting seriously for about 6 months now. Just posted my collection where you suggested, give it a look. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Wtd said:

ย 

ย 

Thanks!

shelfie.jpg

Fantastic!!โ€ฆย 

ย 

To get the MP Awards you need to take a picture with your MP name in it thoโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค“

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Fantastic!!โ€ฆย 

ย 

To get the MP Awards you need to take a picture with your MP name in it thoโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค“

I know. I did in the others this morning (Nova and Kimchi), I just had this pic laying around already and thought I might be able to be verified via context clues. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Anyways, here it is with the post-it.

id-shelfie.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

happy oh yeah GIF by sap

great to see that you discovered our award section @Wtd and instantly participate ๐Ÿ™

ย 

Congrats to your Full Slip Collector Award this also gives Team USA a boost ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

full-slip edition collector.gif

ย 

Our updated ranking in what is considered "The most exciting statistic in the collectors world" is:

ย 

Germany 19 Points

USA 18 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Team International 6 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1, Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1)

ย 

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

This is getting serious ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ย 

So I ask you

003441553d0b61a50ab6dd52f182945e7c5678d3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
On 9/9/2021 at 4:25 AM, Chunkychimp said:

@extantsrevengeย I believe I've heard team US needs another point for the FS awards....
ย 

IMG_5494.thumb.jpg.d4b6508702182c7137e8213bb9ffb459.jpgIMG_5492.thumb.jpg.1adce1fe1d8184d32cc34743bfe5e6ac.jpgIMG_5493.thumb.jpg.35ced6afb244169d3fbcafef43d540b2.jpgย 

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

ย 

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

ย 

Season 3 Premiere GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

ย 

ย 

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

those nice editions are deserving of an award @Chunkychimp ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Congratulations

fullslip25.gif

ย 

and what better way to start your award collection than helping out Team USA in such a big way.

ย 

Our updated ranking for our previously fun Full-Slip competitionย ๐Ÿฅถ is

ย 

Germany 19 Points

USA 19 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

ย 

star wars no GIF

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

ย 

I can't accept that both Germany and USA have 19 members and are sharing position 1.

ย 

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

ย 

Only on thing remains

Whos Next Delaware GIF by Sound FX

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Great to see that the Full Slips appear to be making a come back. DLโ€™s are certainlyย scalpers choice these days whereas the good old FS appears to beย becoming the collectors choice once again. And I just love that.

ย 

image.gif.f3d862bec5efe647114d8420323fb591.gif

ย 

Nice collections @Chunkychimpย & @GuyIncognit0ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
8 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

@extantsrevenge I'm sorry, but here's another one for team USA...

ย 

F72vDRv.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b218d525075fbd0d61

ย 

Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

ย 

Baby Hat GIF

Great lot @GuyIncognit0 you could not have waited for a better moment to support Team USA with your submission ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Congratulations on getting this great award.

full-slip edition collector.gif

ย 

Now I wonder

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47erlo3dz9qtxuzteqgq

post the updated ranking ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lzhms9bk9fqk1mg2k7

ย 

So here it is the updated ranking to what was know before as the German Full-Slip vistory tour and has now transformed to.....

Inside Out Reaction GIF

ย 

Will Ferrell Usa GIF

ย 

USA 20 Points

Germany 19 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

ย 

Quick question to my German fellow members

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477jccerthysagvwwqex

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e0gyxmcx7d731ezinm

ย 

• Haha 11