IGNORED

Media Psychos Full-Slip Edition Award

extantsrevenge

16 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Great to see that the Full Slips appear to be making a come back. DL’s are certainly scalpers choice these days whereas the good old FS appears to be becoming the collectors choice once again. And I just love that.

image.gif.f3d862bec5efe647114d8420323fb591.gif

Nice collections @Chunkychimp & @GuyIncognit0 👍🏼

I have definitely converted thanks to the tireless efforts of yourself, @Intentcoin, and a few others. Over the past several months I've received several high quality full slips and I've come to really appreciate them. They just feel superior in hand.

That, and I've been getting frustrated with the fragility of lentis. I like to take them out every now and then to look at them and the simple act of pulling them out of an OC really begins to scratch them up 🙁.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I have definitely converted thanks to the tireless efforts of yourself, @Intentcoin, and a few others. Over the past several months I've received several high quality full slips and I've come to really appreciate them. They just feel superior in hand.

That, and I've been getting frustrated with the fragility of lentis. I like to take them out every now and then to look at them and the simple act of pulling them out of an OC really begins to scratch them up 🙁.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I do not have that problem, thankfully 😅 

LENTIS RULE!!! 🤩

Just Do It Yes GIF by Rocky

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dstcy6ggzj4j281emh

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470dejipzbum24enu4sc

Thanks for answering my call @Gladiator_MV, such a great collection of Full Slips at the right time.

Congratulations to your Full-Slip Award

fullslip25.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e475i7xrsgxgesiojnoaz0mn00sf6kedkoaac6wnloi&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ourmoxmsusdpmru8ni8sjp5umzcguxmt7xd2vtuy&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

So here is the new and better looking ranking in what is becoming the hottest rivalry in the collectors world 😃

Germany 20 Points

USA 20 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Team International 6 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1, Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1)

Now I feel much better already.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474ws6w3xw9gzimlvl36

To all the other psychos

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dbuxj43xt00dmqpscc

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dstcy6ggzj4j281emh

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470dejipzbum24enu4sc

Thanks for answering my call @Gladiator_MV, such a great collection of Full Slips at the right time.

Congratulations to your Full-Slip Award

fullslip25.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e475i7xrsgxgesiojnoaz0mn00sf6kedkoaac6wnloi&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ourmoxmsusdpmru8ni8sjp5umzcguxmt7xd2vtuy&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

So here is the new and better looking ranking in what is becoming the hottest rivalry in the collectors world 😃

Germany 20 Points

USA 20 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Team International 6 Points (Australia 1, Austria 1, Canada 1, Japan 1, Slovakia 1, Russia 1)

Now I feel much better already.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474ws6w3xw9gzimlvl36

To all the other psychos

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dbuxj43xt00dmqpscc

Once I’m home from this trip in October or November we’ll be adding points for the states 👏🏼

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zbmlp2j4462qsisnua98snrq4jue0pk03764kb7e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Thank you @Catgirl for coming to our rescue in a time of crisis 😃

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bdcx3pw5pbd3g6o2n0bg0fc6s4yl7vgwsn9hnpk9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Awesome editions that are so deserving of our great Full-Slip Award.

full-slip edition collector.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475gu2aab2w4k0lmwb9bo7pd222w4sp4is32d3ujes&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

This means

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47505lwjqq0ut4eqfog0jvrjo5j1r3b0v7n83e9kat&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

The updated ranking that restores the world of Full-Slips greatness back to normal 😆

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47550nnqd3xgvyan0im4dt80pbngceh5lvmnaiiovi&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g

Germany 21 Points

USA 20 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474a4bjekciqejq8qi2ox1hwgosho491r0xow73jfi&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

And if you look at this post and have not yet participated

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h55zf4xszdd12etax2cp40p5jk8e77plpdb568u5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Christopher:

Once I’m home from this trip in October or November we’ll be adding points for the states 👏🏼

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

😄

vor 3 Stunden schrieb RileyLad:

Not all cats wear capes....

Except this one...

82US1C93LccGDhTsp0.gif.31d6c4676153d69902ae7f2f03805fa6.gif

Well done @Catgirl

Pssst...but...you have to know...she's got a second job in her freetime....

catgirl_catwoman.thumb.png.e592b1503afa54de458c903b5fad8255.png

• Haha 9