IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

well its occurred to me here at media psychos for being a media site we don't actually talk that much about films too much, well not enough.

so the idea of this thread here is to start doing just that.

tagging all ★ Members ★ have a read please 

so this thread is as the title says,

What did you watch last night???

did you say something what GIF by Cheezburger

put down what you watched and also roughly how good you thought it was without giving to much away, so others may go off and see what you just saw if they like what you wrote.

anyway ill start this off and see where it goes maybe we can get people talking again instead of just buying films and saying nothing as the bt advert used to say its good to talk.

--------------------------------------------

yesterday i watched Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

after couple of people said to me was an amazing film, i was high on the fence on this one due to amount of rebooted spidey films let alone an animated film. i just dont normally get on with them. anyway i bit the bullet on blufans release.

so glad i did this is a very good film had some highs and lows with good story had also my emotions in the ringer a couple of times, just shows what grown man i am xD

anyway i really enjoyed this and big thanks to @deckard99and @ksosk for kick in the pants the correct way. i would have missed this one otherwise.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - IMDb

also on the telly watched

enigma-poster.jpg

engima

about ww2 enigma machine blecthley park staring kate winslet not a bad film but not a screamer either, quite reasonable with a spin on storyline not quite what i expected either but ok. but myself loving ww2 films thought i give it a go and it was ok.

anyway now over to all of you as they say what did you watch last night??????:ENVOUTER:

start off with a few tags to kick this all off

@R1s1ngs0n@Veum@Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair@extantsrevenge@ksosk@RileyLad@Robertm89@Pbsw23@ukade2327@DodgyDave@Tonic24k@Count Dantes@ianmoore82@deckard99@Mrdugan@Grendel@Tulenos253@PRIAPISM@Sephiroth@HornyRhino"@icewire@airwins@BobaFett1974@CAYENNE-FAHRER@Ryan

@Trianna@Benoit46@Darkinoux@Mdk14092@Toapel@thomue1987

basil :)

Edited by Basil
  • Like 12

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool topic again @Basil I agree. We don't always have to be talking about movies but a lot of the time we don't anyways do we. 

Anyways for me not a movie but a new tv show that was around quite a few years ago but a good work mate recommended it and I'm hooked already. 3 points to Hufflepuff for guessing what the tv show is?? And has anyone watched it and enjoyed it too ? I'm only halfway through first series but I always need to get the next one on, well until I need to go to work 🤔

250px-24_Split_Screen.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Cool topic again @Basil I agree. We don't always have to be talking about movies but a lot of the time we don't anyways do we. 

Anyways for me not a movie but a new tv show that was around quite a few years ago but a good work mate recommended it and I'm hooked already. 3 points to Hufflepuff for guessing what the tv show is?? And has anyone watched it and enjoyed it too ? I'm only halfway through first series but I always need to get the next one on, well until I need to go to work 🤔

have to be honest not really sure as pic is quite small and not fully up on tv, the top left box looks abit like that birtish comic and his name is on tip of my tongue but my mental trap door has shut.(Hugh laurie) it just opened again

prob wrong with that anyway xD

but im sure some will know.

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

have to be honest not really sure as pic is quite small and not fully up on tv, the top left box looks abit like that birtish comic and his name is on tip of my tongue but my mental trap door has shut. prob wrong with that anyway xD

but im sure some will know.

Hahaha yeah was literally the only pic on the page on Google that didn't have the title on the picture also lol. The show actually started in 2001 when I was a young pup and can't believe I've never watched it before now. Let's see who's the first person to get it lol. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I religiously watched this show , every episode every series....24 ....excellent TV.... all set around an event spanning 24 hrs filmed in real time ... so to speak ... not yet watched he rebooted series ... not quite the same format ...and no Keifer Sutherland....☹️...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ukade2327 said:

I religiously watched this show , every episode every series....24 ....excellent TV.... all set around an event spanning 24 hrs filmed in real time ... so to speak ... not yet watched he rebooted series ... not quite the same format ...and no Keifer Sutherland....☹️...

Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far @ukade2327 simple but clever format and it just makes you want more every episode. I have the full complete boxset to get through so I'm sure I'll be thoroughly entertained. 😁

Ps didn't know there was a reboot. Reboots usually suck lol.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far @ukade2327 simple but clever format and it just makes you want more every episode. I have the full complete boxset to get through so I'm sure I'll be thoroughly entertained. 😁

Ps didn't know there was a reboot. Reboots usually suck lol.

its called 24:Legacy.... 

I can also recommend Designated Survivor also starring Keifer Sutherland ....

• Like 4

Yesterday I watched Georgia vs Florida and Memphis vs SMU, lol.

Most recent theatre watch was Terminator Dark Fate on Wednesday and I must say that I liked it. It’s no T2 or T1, but I definitely like it more than the other Terminator movies. It’s got Arnie and Hamilton and a butt load of great action. I suppose if you go into it having high expectations, you’re going to be disappointed, but it’s a fun enough movie.

Home theatre-wise most recent watch was My Own Private Idaho which was amazing. leaves your heart-aching for River Phoenix’s character as well as the man himself. Can’t help but wonder what he could’ve done.

Hoping to watch some criterion’s today that I picked up at B&N, Haxan and Videodrome are tops on that list. Also have some Rudy Ray Moore movies I want to watch before seeing the Netflix Dolomite movie. Also got Formula1 GP to watch and NFL.

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

24 was awesome, I really liked that show and I hope they will someday release a Blu-ray release.

2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I religiously watched this show ,

peter pan disney GIF

Could not wait for the new seasons, back when they aired ☺️

As I'm currently having a Horror Themed Week (since we had Halloween), yesterday I watched US (part of the story complete nonsense), but it had a nice twist, so okay and watchable. After that Marrowbone, started okay but turned into a rather stupid movie, I would not recommend that, I gave gracious 5 of 10.

Today will be better 4K of

stephen king blood GIF

• Like 5

Oooo @extantsrevenge what a classic... Do you plan on going to see doctor sleep ?? 

I am so bummed even thought new terminator has pretty decent reviews I'm seeing it's gonna bomb at the box office big time again. Which makes me not hold out hope your any future instalments ☹️ disappointing for us terminator fans my friend. 

• Like 2

@Basil

I have quite a juggling act going on at the moment because of my love for 🏈 (NFL & college... and then is 🏀 season coming up!), so it is extremely hard for me to get in everything! 🤣

picture colts GIF College Sports Sport GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

boilerup GIF by Purdue Sports 

However whenever I can get in a tv 📺 show or a film 🎬 I’ll try to pipe-up!! 🤔

49609E72-C9AF-4A90-B741-CFFF5F5AF9B2.gif.d194e92b5e302f968a48964323ab0d71.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Basil

I have quite a juggling act going on at the moment because of my love for 🏈 (NFL & college... and then is 🏀 season coming up!), so it is extremely hard for me to get in everything! 🤣

picture colts GIF College Sports Sport GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

boilerup GIF by Purdue Sports 

However whenever I can get in a tv 📺 show or a film 🎬 I’ll try to pipe-up!! 🤔

49609E72-C9AF-4A90-B741-CFFF5F5AF9B2.gif.d194e92b5e302f968a48964323ab0d71.gif

GIF by Michigan Athletics

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Watched Analyze This last night good movie, funny, and a classic. I Enjoy Deniro in this, though towards the end it feels like a parody, where the title should be "not another gangster movie" but overall love it. Also watched The King on netflix and I loved it. It definantly does something different for this genre. Great acting, good action, and story was simple and predictable but good it's my 3rd fave netflix film since Beast Of No Nation and First They Killed My Father.

• Like 5

Awards