extantsrevenge

novamedia.png.3cbf477625411dd6031e9c70372dbf7b Media Psychos Novamedia Award

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

The Media Psychos community has spoken (and voted here) and we're happy to introduce to you the winner, our new Novamedia award 👍

Novamedia is part of the Premium marked since late 2014 and has released some Fan Favorite movies in their line, so we hope many of you can and will participate in this award.

Like the other collection awards this one will also have multible stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other stages at a later point.

1st Stage: Novamedia Collector (Members need 10 Editions to get this)

2nd Stage: Novamedia .... (will be revealed later)

3rd Stage: Novamedia .... (will be revealed later as well 1f602.png)

To get the Novamedia Collector award and follow up awards or other retailer awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases from that retailer and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the Novamedia Collector award, you need 10 Novamedia editions (Boxsets count for as many Editions as they have Steelbooks inside). Both Novamedia Exclusive and Choice releases count towards this award!

The award design is done by @ksosk 1f44d.png

Nova-10-Icon.png.64d53bf50fdf8f4334b41ba

A list of all Novamedia Exclusive releases can be found here. and the Novamedia Choice releases are here.

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central. It will continue to grow with many fun awards for you to get.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 1f60a.png

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for taking part in the Novamedia award and for sharing with everyone your great collections.

f1d84f03f14353eea075297515e179d03b6770ff

Congratulations @extantsrevenge @chingie123 @cypheria078 @CaliFTW83 @Benoit46 @DParadigm @TheDavoser @45Caliber @stephoo67 @Pbsw23 @RhodW @thomue1987 @B-bone @Big_O250 @RILEYLAD @Digitale_Kunst @ukade2327 you all have received the award and are now Novamedia Collector.

giphy.gif

Don't forget to like the posts of the other award recipients 1f44d.png

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here is an example on how to get the Novamedia Collector award 1f60a.png How you present your editions/picture is up to you, but please remember to qualify for the award, your picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

The award will be given to you when I or another team member checked your picture, you can tag me if you like.

Here is a part of my Novamedia Collection. Was really lucky with GotG 1-Click (#5, on of my lowest numbers), also #13 for TDKR, have to show Drive in the next stage (completely forgot to include it here).

novaaward1

@Benoit46 if you could be so nice and award me 😉

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Here is an example on how to get the Novamedia Collector award 1f60a.png How you present your editions/picture is up to you, but please remember to qualify for the award, your picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example).

The award will be given to you when I or another team member checked your picture, you can tag me if you like.

Here is a part of my Novamedia Collection. Was really lucky with GotG 1-Click (#5, on of my lowest numbers), also #13 for TDKR, have to show Drive in the next stage (completely forgot to include it here).

novaaward1

@Benoit46 if you could be so nice and award me 1f609.png

SO Beautiful @extantsrevenge 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

9 Marvel Nova’s. +1. 😉 I’m STILL not over the fact that Nova have seemingly pulled out of the Marvel Market. 😭

My first ever Premium Steel was Nova’s Hulk & I haven’t looked back since.

Also Nova’s AA, Ant-Man & GotG NC Fullslips are some of the nicest fullslips out there IMO 😍

Anyhoo... Once again Thanks for setting up these awards @extantsrevenge 😉👌🏼 Loving it.

EC26FE85-BB24-4B1E-838C-5A07AAA3146C.jpeg

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

9 Marvel Nova’s. +1. 1f609.png I’m STILL not over the fact that Nova have seemingly pulled out of the Marvel Market. 1f62d.png

My first ever Premium Steel was Nova’s Hulk & I haven’t looked back since.

Also Nova’s AA, Ant-Man & GotG NC Fullslips are some of the nicest fullslips out there IMO 1f60d.png

Anyhoo... Once again Thanks for setting up these awards @extantsrevenge 1f609.png1f44c-1f3fc.png Loving it.

EC26FE85-BB24-4B1E-838C-5A07AAA3146C.jpeg

Arrrrrgggghhhh! Totally just realised I forgot the All Important MP Love.... and after I’d put it all away again 🙈

So here’s take Two along with Cap to make sure I do it right this time... “Hey Cap, On your Left” 😉👍🏼

BEE5AA14-D1A8-4086-A63B-C9E6446FF777.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2