• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@SilentasKnight that is an awesome collection and I would love to give you the award, sadly during our last site update we lost the awards 😭😢 and the feature has not been restored yet. Most likely we have to hand out all the awards again 😱😰, when the time comes and we're back up and running again, I will make sure I do not forget this new submission.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@SilentasKnight that is an awesome collection and I would love to give you the award, sadly during our last site update we lost the awards 😭😢 and the feature has not been restored yet. Most likely we have to hand out all the awards again 😱😰, when the time comes and we're back up and running again, I will make sure I do not forget this new submission.

Yes. A bit of a disaster the last update!!

I feel like I've been castrated.  :D

• Haha 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

In celebration of the Beauty Shot reveal of Nova 1917 here it is time to bring back our Novamedia Collector Award

5d13a06ab1891c8780d7bac6c2a8e75e87426e59

Congratulations to the following members @extantsrevenge @chingie123 @cypheria078 @CaliFTW83 @Benoit46 @DParadigm @TheDavoser @45Caliber @stephoo67 @Pbsw23 @RhodW @thomue1987 @B-bone @Big_O250 @RILEYLAD @Digitale_Kunst @ukade2327 @hunter72 @musoeriuta @Limited Edition @zones1445 @khivansan @AnnStellCol @pygospa @ksosk @Ltd.Steel.Junky74 @capricornio34232 @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @Grendel @rtphoenix @raylight @Robertm89 @Cornbuster @kwyjibo7 @Daenerys @Steelbook Indy @Wail @FF-Freak @RAK @SteelWild @mwatkins02 @Veum @ajdornier @Tonic24k @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Gubbel @BobaFett1974 @GANTZ @Toapel @SilentasKnight

novamedia collector.gif

And since I'm already tagging a bunch of members, we also got a

tenor.gif?itemid=12330381

for you.

The introduction of our Novamedia Treasure Hunter Award

129601167_NovaTreasureHunterAward.png.b583a2dcdb3400cdbeaeaa2fab2e595a.png

9f196d4eaeac409544ab7ae23491381f.gif

Like with the other Treasure Hunter Awards you need 25 Novamedia editions to get the Treasure Hunter Award.

To get the Novamedia Collector award and follow up awards or other retailer awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases from that retailer and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

giphy.gif

Take some pictures and get your next award (my submission is below this post😁).

GXe1.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 32 minutes, SteelWild a dit :

Thanks @extantsrevenge   :)

4a60c22130a4b5c0245ee16c9b056d06.gif.f2cbef87ebe57dae1587f533c3565e6d.gif

This is my complete Novamedia Collection this day....

59002287_NovamediacollectionSteelWild.thumb.jpg.d176d9e1f90ab3ad663355c7a6bdfb64.jpg

Hey @SteelWild

Très belle collection mon ami.

Par contre, il faut faire apparaitre ton pseudo sur la photo pour que celle-ci soit validée 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
17 hours ago, capricornio34232 said:

MP: Here is part of my NOVA Media (NOVA Exclusive & NOVA Choice) Collections for your consideration to get the NOVA Media Treasure Hunter Award. Thanks...

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

NovaMedia Collection.jpg

NovaMedia.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

giphy.gif

OMG @capricornio34232 so imressive and

giphy.gif

Congratulations to your new award 👍

novamedia treasure hunter.gif

Nice @SteelWild, but where is your user name and/or MP bling 😅

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

Is it possible to make a quick new shot? You can send me the photo via PM and I will replace in your post or you can simply post again. Would appreciate since I want to give you your well deserved award but not break my own rules 😉

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

@cypheria078

James Franco Flirt GIF

Award Battle 2.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1