IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

5 hours ago, Trianna said:

I went in some of our cinema's "Sneak previews" where you pay like half the price of the usual, get some pop quizzes beforehand with prizes and then a random upcoming movie starts. I was lucky everytime: Big Hero 6, John Wick and Nocturnal Animals.

😂

You just reminded me of the day I saw "Nocturnal Animals". A hard, long, too long day of many calls and some important emails at work. Stress. Rush. That weight.

A night of dining in a restaurant that I love to reconcile myself with the good feelings, have a pleasant moment, when you know that you need to walk a little to breathe. And feeling some fresh air on my face. Of those times when you can't go home yet, you need to feel alive. Feel the city.

I bought a ticket without knowing anything about the movie. Without having it planned. Pure instinct. I could have chosen another one, but for some reason I chose this one. But I remember that it was night, 11pm session, a Tuesday or a Wednesday when everything is empty. And it was cold. Only three people in the room, including me. In the dark. And suddenly, the music of Abel Korzeniowski on my face. And that story ...

Alone. No one knew where I was. I saw Jake Gyllenhaal look Amy Adams in her eyes, and I was wondering if I could look at someone like that. If I would be able in a situation like his. With the scene of the family trip I opened my eyes wide, and didn't take my eyes off the screen until the end. That ending.

It's a great movie, Tom Ford did a fantastic job, and just maybe being a designer and not a filmmaker caused some prejudice to set him apart in awards season.

The day someone comes up with the idea of distributing a collector's edition, I will buy it without hesitation. Without thinking. Like that night when entering the cinema...

I didn't win any prizes, like you..., but the walk back home, without being able to forget the movie, and thinking perverse ideas that occurred to me after watching the film, was very entertaining. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You just reminded me of the day I saw "Nocturnal Animals". A hard, long, too long day of many calls and some important emails at work. Stress. Rush. That weight.

A night of dining in a restaurant that I love to reconcile myself with the good feelings, have a pleasant moment, when you know that you need to walk a little to breathe. And feeling some fresh air on my face. Of those times when you can't go home yet, you need to feel alive. Feel the city.

I bought a ticket without knowing anything about the movie. Without having it planned. Pure instinct. I could have chosen another one, but for some reason I chose this one. But I remember that it was night, 11pm session, a Tuesday or a Wednesday when everything is empty. And it was cold. Only three people in the room, including me. In the dark. And suddenly, the music of Abel Korzeniowski on my face. And that story ...

Alone. No one knew where I was. I saw Jake Gyllenhaal look Amy Adams in her eyes, and I was wondering if I could look at someone like that. If I would be able in a situation like his. With the scene of the family trip I opened my eyes wide, and didn't take my eyes off the screen until the end. That ending.

It's a great movie, Tom Ford did a fantastic job, and just maybe being a designer and not a filmmaker caused some prejudice to set him apart in awards season.

The day someone comes up with the idea of distributing a collector's edition, I will buy it without hesitation. Without thinking. Like that night when entering the cinema...

I didn't win any prizes, like you..., but the walk back home, without being able to forget the movie, and thinking perverse ideas that occurred to me after watching the film, was very entertaining. ;) 

Lovely story @Casiusco I know where you want to go with it...

😆 

200.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Elephant Man 5 Out Of 5

A much needed re visit on this masterpiece of a movie .

I dont use that word that much Masterpiece as it is such an over used term . With The Elephant Man it is WELL DESERVED .

The use of Black and White to tell the story of Dr Edmund Treves and John  Merrick  ad a depth and extra level of stark brutality to the Victorian era that done in colour could have done such a dis service .

The Cast John Hurt and Antony Hopkins at the peek of there craft and to touch the heart and soul of the viewer is a craft .

Each cast member adding to the exceptional story telling .

I forgot a very young Dexter Fletcher who not only as an actor went on to direct both Rocketman and take over the reigns of Bohemian Rhapsody .

The thing that hit me was that 4 backsides on a seat watching the events unfold , then agreement on what a brilliant moving emotional connection to a film.

IF you have never seen this before  a box of tissues at your side  will not go amiss or unused 

• Like 2

Cardinal 4.9 out of 5

Last ever episode of a series that has run for 24 fantastic episodes .

Each Series 6 episodes 4 series in total .

IF you like Serial Killer tales with s solid plot , cast and point I can recommend this A LOT .

Give it a go sit back relax and chew your nails to the elbows 

Trailer Series 1 ENJOY 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

I Still Believe  (2020) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Jon Erwin, Andrew Erwin

ONE LOVE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

The true-life story of Christian music star Jeremy Camp and his journey of love and loss that looks to prove there is always hope.

A 3 hanky film for me, as it reminded me of my Mom’s terrible, long-suffering pain she had with cancer (CANCER SUCKS!) that she past away from... as a teen-anger I just thought she was sick NOT GOING TO DIE 💔 😢  

I Still Believe

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Scary Hair said:

I dont use that word that much Masterpiece as it is such an over used term . With The Elephant Man it is WELL DESERVED .

The use of Black and White to tell the story of Dr Edmund Treves and John  Merrick  ad a depth and extra level of stark brutality to the Victorian era that done in colour could have done such a dis service .

The Cast John Hurt and Antony Hopkins at the peek of there craft and to touch the heart and soul of the viewer is a craft .

I forgot a very young Dexter Fletcher who not only as an actor went on to direct both Rocketman and take over the reigns of Bohemian Rhapsody .

The thing that hit me was that 4 backsides on a seat watching the events unfold , then agreement on what a brilliant moving emotional connection to a film.

IF you have never seen this before  a box of tissues at your side  will not go amiss or unused 

Already reserved a place in my cabinet for the upcoming Criterion release. Such a poignant masterpiece, impossible for me to watch without bawling my eyes out.

Re-visited The Ipcress File (1965) yesterday. A fantastic spy thriller which only gets better with each viewing. The film that made Michael Caine a household name and a refreshingly realistic take on the spy genre amidst the James Bond craze of the sixties.

Ipcress_File_British_quad_poster.jpg

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well today was stuck at home nothing to do, so grabbed the blufans guardians of the galaxy out to cheer the day up.

been a while since seen it and for me still good fun, where marvel changed direction with humour in the films abit.

beautiful steelbook and overall package as well :D

GOTG1CLICK_zps9suzhqqd.jpg.e4701bc7e1afe

• Like 2

So managed to find some time this weekend to watch some movies that I haven’t seen yet.

The Predator 3/5

They can keep making these, but no matter how hard they try it will never live up to the original. I didn’t Love it, I didn’t hate it. The plot was ok, but I felt it strayed from the original. But I would probably watch it again at some point.

Color Out Of Space  😴
Ok, I’m one of those people that can find a small amount of redeeming quality even in the worst movies. But I really couldn’t with this. I found it to be a confusing, muddled mess. There is little explanation to what is going on (When you have to google the plot of the movie to figure out what the F**K you just watched) then it’s just not worth your time. The only thing it had going for it was some cool special effects. Anyway the movie bored me so much I fell asleep. 

Underwater 4/5
Enjoyed this movie a lot, I loved that it wasted no time in getting into the meat of the movie. I’m not a Kristen Stuart fan but she was pretty good in this. Warning there is minimal graphic violence for a somewhat horror movie, it’s mostly jump scares. But they are placed perfectly. I would definitely watch this again, and also hope they do a sequel to expand upon the the story of this one. Felt it set up a sequel nicely, but it probably won’t happen. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Parasite 4.7 out of 5

Watched this evening so If you read this in a few hrs it will be last night so I hope this counts flynn rider smile GIF

NO SPOILERS 

This will be a 5 out of 5 as the rewatch value is immense and needs multiple views as it has so many levels .

The story is so insane yet believable that to me is where the craft in its telling comes from .

Bong Joon Ho swept the board with awards and accolades I can see why .

Even though I am an English only speaker and reader the language is Korean , the way the words are delivered by the cast you understand what the sentiment is and it is an art form and craft .

THE CAST IS PERFECT Song Kang Ho , Cho Yeo-jeong  , Choi Woo-shik , Park So-dam stand out and blissful to watch  

and 

FOR THE RECORD I LOVE THIS MAN Academy Awards Oscars GIF by Madman Films

• Like 4

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷😊

The Border  (1982) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Tony Richardson  

A corrupted border agent decides to clean up his act when an impoverished woman’s baby is put up for sale on the black market.

One of Jack’s best acting film’s since One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest... The Border is a must see if you are a Jack fan IMHO!😉

image.jpeg.58f4ac33b2e8c16df11ea85a15cf48a4.jpeg

Boyka: Undisputed (2016) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 🎬 Directed by Issac Florentine, Todor Chapkanov

BOYKA IS BACK!

In the fourth installment of the fighting franchise, Boyka is shooting for the big leagues when an accidental death in the ring makes him question everything he stands for. When he finds out the wife of the man he accidentally killed is in trouble, Boyka offers to fight in a series of impossible battles to free her from a life of servitude

Boyka Rules AWWWW!... I enjoy most of anything Scott Adkins is in yeah!😊

image.jpeg.97dda5a9d350b37ab533e75c32dab278.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

Not last night but Saturday night I went to the cinema after this long Corona time and watched Knives Out.

Unfortunately I already got spoiled while carelessly surfing the web and knew who was the murderer. Despite this though I really enjoyed the movie it had unexpectedly much humor and since I'm a sucker for this "things happening in the background"-humor it quite hit my nerve 😂.

It still had a lot of suspense and even though I knew beforehand who did it, I didn't know HOW. So I still sat there throwing out guesses and it's just satisfing when you sit there at the end "ahh yes person X did say that and that in the beginning" but it's not brought up again like in a flashback or through a mention of someone else which means if you hadn't paid attention some things wouldn't be as clear (which i like!). 

Chris Evans Trailer GIF by Knives Out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Scary Hair said:

Spoiler

I still remember the first time I watched this movie. I was a boy, and it had a huge impact on me. On one hand, the sadness of the story left me K.O., but also... I was really amazed to see how well it was made. When you are a kid sometimes you can look down on black and white movies as if they were "old", as it's anything bad, out of ignorance or lack of visual education, and "The Elephant man" really opened my eyes very soon. 

In fact, one of my "first favorite directors" was David Lynch.

But yes, I completely agree with you: it is a masterpiece, in the full sense of these words. It is not something said to say.

The truth is I think I was a lucky boy. I watched very soon movies that today (almost) nobody would show it to a boy or to a girl. And it wasn't bad, no. It gave me a very rich and very interesting fundamental perspective to grow in the world. "The Elephant man", "Birdy", "Platoon", "Paris Texas", "Gardens of stone", all viewed 10-11 years old or younger.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:00 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Already reserved a place in my cabinet for the upcoming Criterion release. Such a poignant masterpiece, impossible for me to watch without bawling my eyes out.

Re-visited The Ipcress File (1965) yesterday. A fantastic spy thriller which only gets better with each viewing. The film that made Michael Caine a household name and a refreshingly realistic take on the spy genre amidst the James Bond craze of the sixties.

Spoiler

Ipcress_File_British_quad_poster.jpg

I have not seen this movie, and discovering it here has made me want to see it. Thank you.

It seems to me that Michael Caine has not been properly valued, he is/was absolutely underrated, perhaps thinking only of those magnificent supporting characters that he has made last years. But before the 90s he made very good movies. I've seen some in the last few months, and I really liked them.

Even now, outside of the blockbusters circle, I watched  "Harry Brown" and really liked it. A really interesting character, and a truly entertaining action movie with dramatic undertones.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:24 PM, Basil said:

well today was stuck at home nothing to do, so grabbed the blufans guardians of the galaxy out to cheer the day up.

been a while since seen it and for me still good fun, where marvel changed direction with humour in the films abit.

beautiful steelbook and overall package as well :D

Spoiler

GOTG1CLICK_zps9suzhqqd.jpg.e4701bc7e1afe

For me this was one of those movies that people says you it's a great movie, they tell you that it is incredible, fantastic, and when you see it... you have such high expectations that you are disappointed.

Sometimes it happens.

But I love this edition. It 's beautiful. I wish there were editions that nice for other movies that I liked more. ;)

On 6/21/2020 at 1:34 PM, RAK said:

So managed to find some time this weekend to watch some movies that I haven’t seen yet.

The Predator 3/5

They can keep making these, but no matter how hard they try it will never live up to the original. I didn’t Love it, I didn’t hate it. The plot was ok, but I felt it strayed from the original. But I would probably watch it again at some point.

Color Out Of Space  😴
Ok, I’m one of those people that can find a small amount of redeeming quality even in the worst movies. But I really couldn’t with this. I found it to be a confusing, muddled mess. There is little explanation to what is going on (When you have to google the plot of the movie to figure out what the F**K you just watched) then it’s just not worth your time. The only thing it had going for it was some cool special effects. Anyway the movie bored me so much I fell asleep. 

Underwater 4/5
Enjoyed this movie a lot, I loved that it wasted no time in getting into the meat of the movie. I’m not a Kristen Stuart fan but she was pretty good in this. Warning there is minimal graphic violence for a somewhat horror movie, it’s mostly jump scares. But they are placed perfectly. I would definitely watch this again, and also hope they do a sequel to expand upon the the story of this one. Felt it set up a sequel nicely, but it probably won’t happen. 

I've only seen "The predator". And I agree with your feelings:  I didn’t Love it, I didn’t hate it.

Additionally, although I also think that if it weren't for the history we already knew, it would have been one of many films, and probably forgotten very soon.

And about "Color Out of space", thanks for the opinion. I had it on my list, and someday I will see it, I'm curious to see it, but I don't have time to spare and I think there will be many others before ...

When you don't have much time, you end up selecting more than you did before. And there are too many good things to see to miss opportunities.

20 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Parasite 4.7 out of 5

Spoiler

Watched this evening so If you read this in a few hrs it will be last night so I hope this counts flynn rider smile GIF

NO SPOILERS 

This will be a 5 out of 5 as the rewatch value is immense and needs multiple views as it has so many levels .

The story is so insane yet believable that to me is where the craft in its telling comes from .

Bong Joon Ho swept the board with awards and accolades I can see why .

Even though I am an English only speaker and reader the language is Korean , the way the words are delivered by the cast you understand what the sentiment is and it is an art form and craft .

THE CAST IS PERFECT Song Kang Ho , Cho Yeo-jeong  , Choi Woo-shik , Park So-dam stand out and blissful to watch  

and 

FOR THE RECORD I LOVE THIS MAN Academy Awards Oscars GIF by Madman Films

Completely agree.

Ah... I don't speak Korean either, but -of course- the original interpretation allows you to understand the feelings, and perceive certain emotions and situations. I think this is one of those films that if someone sees it dubbed being able to see it in its original version with subtitles, they will lose part of the interpretation, and of the richness of the film.

I discovered Korean commercial cinema very late. I knew Korean author cinema, but not this type of film, and the truth is that since then I have already found a few gems. I already have 25 or 30 interesting movies in my collection. There are some very good, others very fun, and a few are good and fun, like this one.

I hope that the success of "Parasite" will serve to make some of those films available -in the best conditions- to the general public, and to give Bong Joon-ho everything he needs to make his next film. It is his time.

17 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷😊

The Border  (1982) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Tony Richardson  

Spoiler

A corrupted border agent decides to clean up his act when an impoverished woman’s baby is put up for sale on the black market.

One of Jack’s best acting film’s since One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest... The Border is a must see if you are a Jack fan IMHO!😉

image.jpeg.58f4ac33b2e8c16df11ea85a15cf48a4.jpeg

Boyka: Undisputed (2016) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 🎬 Directed by Issac Florentine, Todor Chapkanov

BOYKA IS BACK!

In the fourth installment of the fighting franchise, Boyka is shooting for the big leagues when an accidental death in the ring makes him question everything he stands for. When he finds out the wife of the man he accidentally killed is in trouble, Boyka offers to fight in a series of impossible battles to free her from a life of servitude

Boyka Rules AWWWW!... I enjoy most of anything Scott Adkins is in yeah!😊

image.jpeg.97dda5a9d350b37ab533e75c32dab278.jpeg

"The border". 

How come I have never seen this Nicholson movie? I love Nicholson. And his works from that time seem very interesting to me.

Of course, this thread is becoming a very interesting place to find new ideas.

Thank you. 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5

rewatched the back to the future trilogy recently

insanely awesome!

my favourite by far is the first movie, especially the final sequences when he is yelling 'I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!!!' and the tension is running high, i had goosebumps

the second movie is great but not on par with the first, and i thought the last one rounded the trilogy out nicely

i'm glad they left it at that, and i hope they never touch it again, honestly it felt like it was filmed last week and it's not even available in 4K yet!

on that note, if they do a good job of it for 4K it will possibly be my favourite trilogy of all time

Edited by Danny
  • Like 4

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷😊

Mob Town (2019) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Danny A. Abeckaser

Based on the true story of the notorious 1957 ‘mob summit’ in upstate New York. Spearheaded by Vito Genovese, more than 50 leaders of the organized crime syndicates from around the country converged on the sleepy town to discuss upcoming expansion plans. Their plans are foiled when local police trooper Ed Croswell discovers their activities and, consequently, exposes the mob to the American public. Croswell’s actions shed light on the massive web of corruption and changed the face of law enforcement forever. 

A nice Mob story, albeit not much shoot-outs, which might be more enjoyable... however w/patience & knowing it’s based on a true story, my ‘cup of tea’ ️ !😊

Mob Town

• Like 2

Spoiler
On 6/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, Veum said:

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷😊

Mob Town (2019) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Danny A. Abeckaser

Based on the true story of the notorious 1957 ‘mob summit’ in upstate New York. Spearheaded by Vito Genovese, more than 50 leaders of the organized crime syndicates from around the country converged on the sleepy town to discuss upcoming expansion plans. Their plans are foiled when local police trooper Ed Croswell discovers their activities and, consequently, exposes the mob to the American public. Croswell’s actions shed light on the massive web of corruption and changed the face of law enforcement forever. 

A nice Mob story, albeit not much shoot-outs, which might be more enjoyable... however w/patience & knowing it’s based on a true story, my ‘cup of tea’ ️ !😊

Mob Town

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷😊

The Big Heat (1953) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 🎬 Directed by Fritz Lang

A HARD COP AND A SOFT DAME.

Tough cop Dave Bannion takes on a politically powerful crime syndicate.

A great Ol’ time gangster film 🎞 with a fantastic performance from Sir Glenn Ford & Lee Marvin... my ‘cup of tea’ ️ !😊

image.jpeg.2aafb3f2b955ee1146997d9e0e6476a6.jpeg

Romeo Is Bleeding (1993) 🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Peter Medak

The STORY OF A COP WHO WANTED IT BAD AND GOT IT WORSE.

A corrupt cop gets in over his head when he tries to assassinate a beautiful Russian hit-woman.

Pretty strange crime drama... just different w/good noir music 😆 

image.jpeg.f673162a4712029c4b044ee73e9e5f01.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

The Wrong Man  (1956) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Alfred Hitchcock

SOMEWHERE… SOMEWHERE THERE MUST BE THE RIGHT MAN!

True story of an innocent man mistaken for a criminal.

Sir Henry Fonda and Vera Miles really are stupendous in this film of an innocent man and his lovely family.

image.jpeg.009004d885d7569f91b56b9b410cb354.jpeg

Gunsmoke: The Long Ride  (TV) (1993) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 🎬 Directed by Jerry Jameson

Retired Marshal Matt Dillon must clear his name after a lying witness makes him wanted: dead or alive.

It’s Matt Dillon the man, along with some mighty fine beautiful frontier ladies 🥰... my ‘cup of tea’9755897A-B95B-4A84-92BA-8749B2B77DC7.gif.7ce8e4c0104db6324a1f04ba46feef0c.gif

15D768F7-2EDD-4C00-B8AF-88F642C95EAE.jpeg.d0796a14ad4234409ec2cc15ab1dd938.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dark Shadows 🧛‍♂️ 

300. Wanting Vicki for himself, Barnabas decides Burke must be killed.

301. Burke begins investigating Barnabas' past.

302. Vicki announces she and Burke will wed. Barnabas urges Julia to speed up the experiments to make him a normal man.

Dark Shadows Is a fantastic, mystical daytime Vampire soap that will last forever for me... it sweeps me away to those yesterday-years of dreamland fun & lite spookiness hey❣️

image.jpeg.786416cfac96a7a7c4a40e01428d0c5e.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

Lowriders (2016) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Ricardo de Montreuil

A young street artist in East Los Angeles is caught between his father’s obsession with lowrider car culture, his ex-felon brother and his need for self-expression.

Enjoyed this lowrider film 🎞 so much I went & ordered the blu... also will get the soundtrack yeah❣️

Lowriders

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK! Soooooooo. Last night I went with Magic Mike.

giphy.gif

I’ll just pause for effect and let that sink in.

Yes - You read that correctly, Magic Mike. 

No - I do not own it, and No, I have not seen it before.

Yes - It was a spare of the moment decision, and Yes, I was channel hopping.

Also Yes - I did chose to watch it of my own free will, and Yes, I had indeed been drinking all afternoon & evening.

And lastly, No - I did not make it to the end. 🤣

Basically, I thought to myself “Ok, let’s see what all the fuss is about”. I think in the cold light of day we all know the answer to that without thinking to hard about it. Lots of male flesh cavorting and writhing about. BUT, what is the plot? Is there even a plot?

Apart from the obvious bad acting and low budget filming you would kind of expect, I was thinking to myself “So this is about a bloke, who makes a new friend, and then they just take their clothes off & party a lot together? I mean, Apparently there is indeed NO plot?! 😱 Oh the shame of it all Ladies. 🤭

giphy.gif

Anyway, I made it as far as a group of well built, well oiled blokes sat on a remote island drinking beer together and having a jolly old good time of it, and I finally thought “WTF are you watching Paul - Go to bed, FFS just go to bed” 🤣 I guess I’ll never know how it ends, but I won’t lose (anymore) sleep worrying about it either. 😁👍🏼

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

OK! Soooooooo. Last night I went with Magic Mike.

giphy.gif

I’ll just pause for effect and let that sink in.

Yes - You read that correctly, Magic Mike. 

No - I do not own it, and No, I have not seen it before.

Yes - It was a spare of the moment decision, and Yes, I was channel hopping.

Also Yes - I did chose to watch it of my own free will, and Yes, I had indeed been drinking all afternoon & evening.

And lastly, No - I did not make it to the end. 🤣

Basically, I thought to myself “Ok, let’s see what all the fuss is about”. I think in the cold light of day we all know the answer to that without thinking to hard about it. Lots of male flesh cavorting and writhing about. BUT, what is the plot? Is there even a plot?

Apart from the obvious bad acting and low budget filming you would kind of expect, I was thinking to myself “So this is about a bloke, who makes a new friend, and then they just take their clothes off & party a lot together? I mean, Apparently there is indeed NO plot?! 😱 Oh the shame of it all Ladies. 🤭

giphy.gif

Anyway, I made it as far as a group of well built, well oiled blokes sat on a remote island drinking beer together and having a jolly old good time of it, and I finally thought “WTF are you watching Paul - Go to bed, FFS just go to bed” 🤣 I guess I’ll never know how it ends, but I won’t lose (anymore) sleep worrying about it either. 😁👍🏼

So I guess the sequel is out of the equation?

Btw I watched both... until the end 🤭

Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

• Haha 6

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

Sleight  (2016) 🎬🎬 1/2  Directed by J.D. Dillard

You can change the cards you are dealt

A young street magician is left to take care of his little sister after his mother’s passing and turns to drug dealing in the Los Angeles party scene to keep a roof over their heads. When he gets into trouble with his supplier, his sister is kidnapped and he is forced to rely on both his sleight of hand and brilliant mind to save her.

A good premise that bogs down too much though for me...

Sleight

• Like 2