IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

🥤watched 📺 this to honor & remember our fallen soldiers/patriots 🇺🇸 🦅 

It is a 4 hr. 39 min. 55sec. Film 🎞 WOW-wee!🎬 🍿 😊

An excellent adaption on the Civil War, has a tremendous cast & the Civil War IMHO was the most misunderstood war we ever had!😢

Gettysburg/Gods and Generals [Director's Cut] [Limited Edition Gift Set] [4 Discs] [Blu-ray]

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Front Standard. Gettysburg/Gods and Generals [Director's Cut] [Limited Edition Gift Set] [4 Discs] [Blu-ray].

Description

Director Ron Maxwell and producer Ted Turner return to the glory and tragedy of the Civil War in this historical drama, a prequel to Gettysburg, which examines the early days of the conflict through the experiences of three men. Col. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain (Jeff Daniels) left behind a quiet life and a career as a college professor to become one of the Union's greatest military minds. Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (Stephen Lang) was, like Chamberlain, a man of great religious faith who served in the defense of the Confederacy. And Gen. Robert E. Lee (Robert Duvall), who led the Confederate army, was a man who was forced to choose between his loyalty to the United States and his love of the Southern states where he was born and raised. As Chamberlain, Jackson, and Lee are followed through the declaration of war and the battles at Manassas, Antietam, Frederickburg, and Chancellorsville, the film also introduces us to the many supporting players in the epic tale of the war between the States, among them the women these men left behind, among them Fanny Chamberlain (Mira Sorvino) and Anna Jackson (Kali Rocha). Based on a novel by Jeff Shaara, Gods and Generals also features a new song written and performed by Bob Dylan.~Mark Deming

Features

Disc 1 - Gettysburg

Commentary by Director/Screenwriter Ronald F. Maxwell, Cinematographer Kees Van Oostrum, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author James M. McPherson and Military Historian Craig Symonds

Disc 2: Special Features on DVD

3 Featurettes: The Making of Gettysburg, On Location and Vintage Oscar Nominee The Battle of Gettysburg

Battlefield Maps

Theatrical Trailer

Gods and Generals - Disc 1 - All-New Extended Director's Cut Plus Special Features on Blu-ray

All-New Introduction by Executive Producer Ted Turner and Director/Screenwriter Ronald F. Maxwell

All-New Commentary by Ronald F. Maxwell and Historical Advisors Col. Keith Gibson and James I. Robertson Jr.

Disc 2 - Special Features on DVD

3 Featurettes:

Journey to the Past: The African-American Slave Experience in the Film's Era

The Life of Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

The Authenticities of the Film

Music Video: Bob Dylan's Cross the Green Mountain

GODS AND GENERALS

Gettysburg / Gods and Generals (Blu-ray)

civil war GIF

• Like 4

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

Revenge  (2017) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Coralie Fargeat

image.jpeg.a32c3fc91dab725d3d04ffff68722a2f.jpeg

Oh my this is an excellent film for me as it has great action & I needed more sexiness from her yeah... this needs a Premium edition IMHO hey!😘

WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT UP A FIGHT?

Jen’s romantic getaway with her wealthy (married) boyfriend is disrupted when his friends arrive for an impromptu hunting trip. Tension mounts at the house until the situation culminates in an unexpected way.

10522216_550369525068530_516164503275887

Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz

My new love 💕 looney tunes kisses GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

The Invisible Man (2020) 🎬🎬1/2 Directed by Leigh Whannell

image.jpeg.26e286f4490bda30173b85b21afb3208.jpeg

😑
Meh Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE CAN HURT YOU

When Cecilia’s abusive ex takes his own life and leaves her his fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of coincidences turn lethal, Cecilia works to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

204047.jpg

I watched it last night. Without looking for it, without knowing it, and without know who was the director until the credits.

Films of occasional encounters, fortuitous, or ephemeral, between a man and a woman who don't know each other, in an urban and mostly nocturnal setting, with an inevitable ending in only a few hours, it's a type of film that appears from time to time, in a story that is becoming a new classic.

People tend to like it because of the inescapable appeal that trusting an unknown person can have; because that silent aspiration to break with what they have, break with some personal frustrations, with unhappiness or the lack of personal and sentimental fulfillment; or simply because of the attraction of living an adventure apart from everything else; have something separated, own, valuable, intimate. And really authentic. 

In short, these are films that play with the attractiveness and seduction of the possibility of speaking without worrying about the consequences at least once, for a few hours; being your best once. And feel that there is a disturbance of space-time that can be materialized in a casual meeting, in any street, in any bar or airport, in any distant city, which would allow us to go back to that moment in which people chose their life; and then, that night, choose again. A second chance, but now with something true. As if years had not passed; changing everything to return to a path that shouldn't have been lost. Believing that they can still be themselves, and that this "themselves" are like the characters in the film.

Getting it right getting back the idea that the perfect or most adequate man or woman may be (still) waiting somewhere.

And in this genre, Richard Linklater's "Before" trilogy has become a canon, and a reference. The model to repeat. The other possibilities that came from classic cinema disappeared; and the examples we have been finding after "Before Sunrise" are only -better or worse- heirs to this trilogy.

Therefore, we are talking about a type of film that has become accustomed to repeating that canon, and where almost nobody contributes anything new.

Is it possible to make a good movie simply by copying from something that has already been done? Can there be talent in repetition or inheritance? Obviously, yes. There are always nuances, points of view, ideas; and the vision of other director. 

But it is not the case of this film.

Chris Evans shot a friendly and easy-to-watch film, appealing to the canon, and to many known topics that appear throughout the film. He took that "Before Sunrise" way, and as a route he used a script with enough turns, well-written scenes, moments, events and nuances to be entertaining. To have something always happening.

But he tried to make it short, fast, prevent this "repetitions" from getting boring, and thus make the rhythm -succession of one anecdote after another- support to do something entertaining; without further aspiration, without ambition. Without giving reality to the story.

And, although those are imagined stories on the screen, in this kind of film people need to believe it's real. Or that can be real. Possible.

When you have a story that is based on the evolution of two characters through what they live, you cannot stay only on what they live, and forget the evolution: you have to give them time to evolve.  Just that. In the internal time of "Before we go", the moments of the vital journey of the protagonists are very well marked, but there is never time to let each change mature, to allow it to acquire personality in the words and eyes of this woman and this man. The gestures crowd after each anecdote, but there is no space for glances. For silences. For think. For that reflection that the script itself assumes they are doing inside.

And so, without personality, the use of the canon becomes imitation, lifeless, interested, almost industrial.

It lacks thirty minutes more of film. It lacks that some things don't happen suddenly, almost by magic; as it happens especially in the last part of the film. They and their breathing cannot assimilate what they are experiencing. Let history make internal sense, not by changing history, but by letting it mature; let it rest and become real, and not just the representation of a script. Balance the story between acedotes and the changes in the protagonists. And do it carefully, not to be noticed.

Obviously, it is a directing problem. But the script is not bad, it doesn't try sweeten more than necessary, and time passes quickly. Maybe that was  Evans' goal, as well as his biggest flaw: it's just kind entertainment. And when one assumes such a respected or famous canon, one must aspire to something else, or you will have too much cards so that the film doesn't have the success and the great reception that it may have.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Watched 1917 tonight in 4K. 
Much better than Nolan’s Dunkirk, but still not a patch on Hacksaw Ridge. 
Interesting use of the camera in what appears to be one shot filming, but doesn’t alter the fact that it was a bit slow.
Definitely overrated. Much like most Oscar nominated films are. 
Just my opinion of course. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

image.jpeg.d0fc727fa0dca6a09fba377646afedd0.jpeg

Out of this world Zombie 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ flik with otherworldly groovy Zombie music 🎼 ... not the best acting, buy hey it’s about Zombies yeah & the 4K is good!

Zombie  (1979) 🎬🎬🎬🎬  Directed by Lucio Fulci

WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU!

On the Caribbean island of Matul, white doctor David Menard is trying to stem the tide of cannibal zombies that are returning from the dead. Arriving on the island are Anne and reporter Peter West who are looking for Anne’s missing father. The pair soon find themselves under attack from the zombies.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Interesting use of the camera in what appears to be one shot filming, but doesn’t alter the fact that it was a bit slow.

I watched dunkirk for the first time the other day and really liked it. The next day I tried to watch 1917 but I was really tired and kept falling asleep 😅  I had the same problem with watchmen a couple days ago so I guess I'll have to give them another try one of these days

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

not seen yet or even ordered anywhere yet, waiting for a premium to come along and will be a blind buy but nice to see a view on it, doesn't surprise me with hype trains as they can be from what little i have seen only from trailers but i find staying away from much as possible in the media can help, with the odd review from people who have seen it is the best way. then just go in with fresh eyes and judge.

regards you saying a bit slow, do you mean was a bit slow at the start to get going or more very slow the majority of the film for your likening?

with giving too much away?

cheers

basil 👍

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Basil said:

not seen yet or even ordered anywhere yet, waiting for a premium to come along and will be a blind buy but nice to see a view on it, doesn't surprise me with hype trains as they can be from what little i have seen only from trailers but i find staying away from much as possible in the media can help, with the odd review from people who have seen it is the best way. then just go in with fresh eyes and judge.

regards you saying a bit slow, do you mean was a bit slow at the start to get going or more very slow the majority of the film for your likening?

with giving too much away?

cheers

basil 👍

For me it was slow all the way through. But particularly at the beginning. It all happens in the last  30 mins. “All” Not amounting to much either. 
Storyline felt like it was stitched together, as opposed to the seamless filming, with the much hyped “one take”. 
Definitely worth waiting for a premium and watching. Probably only once though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

I think nova is doing it arent they? 

i do believe they are but i dont think the steelbook has been fully confirm by them but i will keep an eye on it, but i do need one.

so nova would fit the bill very nicely. here's to it fingers crossed 🤞

basil :D

• Like 1

Moana   4 out of 5

Captivated from the outset  even though it had a bit of Disney sing a song thing going on ,

Basic plot 

A Demi god Manui steels a Gem for the good of mankind by his actions unknowingly realising a darkness that threatens the world as he is lost to history for 1000 years .

Until the Moana of the Motunui peoples  a chieftain's daughter is encouraged by her Grand Mother to follow the Ocean that has chosen her to find the Gem , Demi god and his hook that was foraged by the goods granting him his shape shifting abilities .

Solid plot and voice acting . The cinematography and shot composition stunning .

Well worth a watch and beyond the run of the mill keep the kiddy winks amused animation 

NOW Rich and the kids say that i was the inspiration for Heihei Moana Chicken GIF - Moana Chicken ProductiveDay GIFs

Give it a go gang IF you have not already I Love You Blowing Kisses GIF by DeRay Davis

• Like 2

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

image.jpeg.fe7625bb7a24da47b355dbc3c0ff61b8.jpeg

I absolutely love a strong woman that gets back at evildoers... “Go ahead make her day”

PEPPERMINT (2018) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Pierre Morel

THE SYSTEM FAILED. SHE WON’T.

A grieving mother transforms herself into a vigilante following the murders of her husband and daughter, eluding the authorities to deliver her own personal brand of justice.

image.jpeg.1dc6d626d9fdc8f5ec1d2621485fa1f6.jpeg

It must of been Miss Scarlet 😂 

Knives Out (2019)  🎬🎬🎬  Directed by Rian Johnson

HELL, ANY OF THEM COULD HAVE DONE IT.

When renowned crime novelist Harlan Thrombey is found dead at his estate just after his 85th birthday, the inquisitive and debonair Detective Benoit Blanc is mysteriously enlisted to investigate. From Harlan’s dysfunctional family to his devoted staff, Blanc sifts through a web of red herrings and self-serving lies to uncover the truth behind Harlan’s untimely death.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

image.thumb.jpeg.5ca53022f84865acd688d240206650c5.jpeg

🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kinda like a Nazis hunting party Fargo 🙂

EP 1  "In the Belly of the Whale"

The slow-burn premiere introduces Jonah Heidelbaum (Logan Lerman), a Jewish teenager who lives in Brooklyn with his grandmother. When said grandmother is murdered in their home, Jonah discovers something she hid from the world: she was a member of a secret fraternity of Nazi-hunting vigilantes, exacting revenge on those conspiring to bring about a Fourth Reich.

EP 2 “The Mourner’s Kaddish”

And on the second say, God created The Hunters, who at the behest of Meyer brought Jonah into their tribe, The Hunters were wroth, “Nay!” They cried, The Hunt is no place for a child!” But Jonah petitioned his worth and uncovered the dark hymns of a new enemy. Following the old woman’s death, Millie’s light shone forth upon sinister truths while a Great Evil conspired to keep them in the shadows.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Grendel said:

He also came across as a snarky ass frequently, usually as Wayne, which would somersault from the brooding loner he would play in a scene 2 minutes later.

I think Bale does a brilliant job with this particular bit as he's essentially playing three roles: the real Bruce Wayne that people like Alfred and Rachel know ('brooding loner'), the billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne ('snarky ass') that he puts up as a front to ward off any suspicions and the Batman.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2020 at 3:50 AM, Grendel said:

^^ I know many are big fans of Christian Bale portraying Bats but I personally have a few issues with him in the role.  🤔

First, I should say that I do actually like Christian Bale as an actor and he has proven frequently that he can be versatile, in such films as;

- The Machinist

- Reign Of Fire

- The Flowers Of War

- 3:10 To Yuma, and of course

- American Psycho

as a sampling of the different genres and character styles he can do justice to.

As Bruce Wayne, I found him frequently  believable, as I suspect all he needed do is tap into his own personality to drive him, heh (though he frequently tripped over his own accent on occasion).

As Bats however, I wasn't overly enthusiastic....

I somehow have a sneaky suspicion, that Nolan had Bale use that gutteral deep voice as Bats to hide his Welsh accent, for when Bale gets excited, it comes through frequently, heh.

But it was more than that, his persona and mannerisms seemed out of context with what was going on in the scene, I mean, even those who knew who he was under the cowl seemed perplexed as to why he would be "in character" during a normal conversation?

That might have been Nolan's fault, I dunno but it was confusing, to me at least.

He also came across as a snarky ass frequently, usually as Wayne, which would somersault from the brooding loner he would play in a scene 2 minutes later.

That I lay on Bale more than the script, as I think he quite enjoys playing characters that either do know a lot more than others or pretend to know more than others.

Either way, the portrayed mood swings I found a bit jarring regardless of the 'front' he perhaps considered Wayne should present.

Anyway, I very much enjoyed the trilogy and Bale did not "fail me" as Bats (like say, Clooney or Kilmer did) just seemed mis-used.

Alas, We've now got 'Glitter Boy' dawning the cowl, so I may soon be wishing for the "good olde days of yore" when Bats was given dignity by a Welshman with a well known  temper...😀

I agree. Christian Bale is a better actor than has ever been recognized. I don't understand very well how others with less capacity, and having demonstrated less, have had much more recognition; but that's how it is. In all five movies you said he did a great job. Notice that even in "The Machinist", where people only see the physical change, and how thin he was, he made an impressive, nuanced interpretation. A movie, by the way, somewhat underrated in my opinion.

In "The Flowers of war", "3:10 to Yuma", and "American Psycho" he has done a great job. And I would add the same to "American Hustle", "The Fighter" and "The Big Short".

I like him very much. He's not afraid to take risks, and it is a sure value: in some films he is very good, and in others only good; but -for me...- he is not an actor who sounds disappointing.

And I really liked him in Batman. I thought it was a performance very in keeping with Nolan's general tone, between a life-lover and hesitant guy, strong but weak, dark and that at the same time needing a little light. I liked. That dichotomomy between manners of refined type, and the Batman's forcefulness.

On 6/5/2020 at 9:58 PM, DodgyDave said:

I also think it is an overrated movie. One of those movies that get a lot of fame and awards in a year with a low level. The curious thing is that 2019 was not a bad year, rather the opposite.

It entertained me, but left me feeling bittersweet because after everything I had heard and read, I expected something else. Perhaps they put too much emphasis on the fact that it seemed like a single take, and they didn't put as much emphasis on the narrative, on the story. It seems more like an exercise.

Which is not a bad thing. But it doesn't make it "that good" either.

PS: In my opinion "Dunkirk" is better. ;) 

On 6/6/2020 at 11:32 PM, Scary Hair said:

Moana   4 out of 5

Captivated from the outset  even though it had a bit of Disney sing a song thing going on ,

Basic plot 

A Demi god Manui steels a Gem for the good of mankind by his actions unknowingly realising a darkness that threatens the world as he is lost to history for 1000 years .

Until the Moana of the Motunui peoples  a chieftain's daughter is encouraged by her Grand Mother to follow the Ocean that has chosen her to find the Gem , Demi god and his hook that was foraged by the goods granting him his shape shifting abilities .

Solid plot and voice acting . The cinematography and shot composition stunning .

Well worth a watch and beyond the run of the mill keep the kiddy winks amused animation 

NOW Rich and the kids say that i was the inspiration for Heihei Moana Chicken GIF - Moana Chicken ProductiveDay GIFs

Give it a go gang IF you have not already I Love You Blowing Kisses GIF by DeRay Davis

Moana

I really liked it, I had a great time watching it. And it has some very funny characters.

I have a personal theory that it didn't succeed for failing in the narration: a film whose main target is children cannot make one of its main characters go from being "the bad guy" and the objective to be sought, to being "good and fun" and that the objective is another, if it is not narrated very carefully.

Children -unfortunately, today- uses to be too much accustomed to basic schemes, the bad is bad, the McGuffin is the McGuffin, and if you change that halfway you have to be more careful. As in the end of this film, where something similar happens.

And for me... "Moana" one of the best soundtracks in animated film in many years. Mix current some songs with others that reminded me of the (impressive) original soundtrack of "The book fo the jungle".

• Like 4

The_Blackout_(1997_film).jpg

I had never watched this movie before. I'm rediscovering some films about Ferrara; and, honestly, I have conflicting thoughts regarding this one.

I find it a very interesting and risky experiment; but, at the same time, I think it failed to be as good as it was necessary to be what he was trying to do. It's not as good as other Ferrara films.

The idea of shooting it as if it were almost a film for video, as the film shot within the movie, is very good, it gives a strange or insane atmosphere to the film. But I think it also took away something to the whole. In fact, it's a very '90s movie, maybe too much, and that, seen from our current point of view, takes you out of that environment where you need to immerse yourself.

Additionally, the casting includes great successes, like Denis Hopper, but also disastrous decisions, like Claudia Schiffer, whose expressive incapacity is evident.

In short, an interesting attempt, but that has not convinced me.

PS: As a Ferrara fan, did you like it, @Grendel? I have purchased "The king of New York" following your recommendations. I didn't have time to watch it yet, but between what I had already read about this movie before, what you said about the best -and entertaining- Ferrara's films, and what I enjoyed watching the last Ferrara movies I had discovered, I didn't have to think much about buy it or not. ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3

On 6/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, Scary Hair said:

Moana   4 out of 5

Basic plot 

i watched on telly too, tell rich and the kids right exactly you below on bottom right corner xD 💋

tenor.gif&key=f2fa25275bfa363a02ebda2087

basil :D

• Haha 3

^^ Good Afternoon @Casiusco 🙂

I have yet to pick up "Blackout", so I'm not able to offer an assessment at this time.

I know of it and may in fact track it down. it's just a matter of focusing my efforts as of late, with so many new releases in the pipe.

Thanks for the reminder but it sounds like you were not overly enthused by it. I appreciate your candor buddy. 😀

• Like 2

Amistad 10 out of 5

This has been on my rewatch list for a while now . ( After finishing True Detective Series 1 the last one on the rewatch pile before Amistad  )

Both with Matthew McConaughey  Amistad a VERY Young McConaughey shoulder to shoulder with a A rate and beyond cast .

With the world events happening before our eyes THIS is much more and so hard to revisit .

AS with Shindlers List this Materpeice from Steven Speilberg

is conveyed to the viewer in a way that makes it compelling to watch as well as horrifying .

With movies like this it can lead to a deeper understanding to the world we are viewing today.

IF you are looking for a movie with answers to difficult questions , HOPE and a thrilling tale then this is for you .

IF you are looking for resolutions and a happy ending my answer is Amistad for me does NOT lead to that . 

Only History that has yet to be written can judge our time we are living in now .

I'll leave the Trailer here 

• Like 3

@Scary Hair This movie its been at the back of my mind for a while now. I have a good m3mory of it the first time I watched it many years ago and I will revisit it soon. It also reminds me another movie about "lost" causes, strong wills and high ideals: Time to kill, with not only a young Mcconaughey but also Sandra Bullock and Samuel L(engendary) Jackson. Definetly another rewatch in the horizon. 

• Thanks 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Mad-martigan said:

@Scary Hair This movie its been at the back of my mind for a while now. I have a good m3mory of it the first time I watched it many years ago and I will revisit it soon. It also reminds me another movie about "lost" causes, strong wills and high ideals: Time to kill, with not only a young Mcconaughey but also Sandra Bullock and Samuel L(engendary) Jackson. Definetly another rewatch in the horizon. 

This was on a few weeks ago BBC at stupid O'Clock  Kevin Spacey , Donald and Kifer Sutherland , Chris Cooper ,Oliver Platt , Patrick Magoohan and a brake out role for the amazing phenomenal Octavia Spencer .

Every few minutes I was turning it off and going to bed ... before I knew it the end titles where showing .

I saw this at the Cinema when it was the opening weekend . Like an idiot i just went to watch it without any read up on content .

Not the type of film I would have chosen to see THAT worked in its favour as a viewer it gave me a kick up the arse to see the world through again different eyes .

By no means an easy watch yet a great one at the same time  .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

I saw this at the Cinema when it was the opening weekend . Like an idiot i just went to watch it without any read up on content

I had very positive experiencies by going to the cinema not knowing which movie I will walk in (and my share of bummers, of course) or what I would "encounter". one memorable one was Trainspotting, believe it or not. What a ride! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awards

12 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

This was on a few weeks ago BBC at stupid O'Clock  Kevin Spacey , Donald and Kifer Sutherland , Chris Cooper ,Oliver Platt , Patrick Magoohan and a brake out role for the amazing phenomenal Octavia Spencer .

Every few minutes I was turning it off and going to bed ... before I knew it the end titles where showing .

I saw this at the Cinema when it was the opening weekend . Like an idiot i just went to watch it without any read up on content .

Not the type of film I would have chosen to see THAT worked in its favour as a viewer it gave me a kick up the arse to see the world through again different eyes .

By no means an easy watch yet a great one at the same time  .

Going to see a movie without knowing anything about it is a very interesting experience. Following an impulse with a film always is. And sometimes you can fail, but when you are right everything is worth it.

As for the movie, I really like it. And I totally agree with you.

Of course, many of the things we see today in the news are nothing more than repetitions of the same story changing the stage. The funny thing about these movies is that those who are criticized in them never like them. We like to believe that the bad guys are always the others.

You made me want to watch it again ;)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Going to see a movie without knowing anything about it is a very interesting experience. Following an impulse with a film always is. And sometimes you can fail, but when you are right everything is worth it.

I went in some of our cinema's "Sneak previews" where you pay like half the price of the usual, get some pop quizzes beforehand with prizes and then a random upcoming movie starts. I was lucky everytime: Big Hero 6, John Wick and Nocturnal Animals.

Oh and I won a gift set with GoT mugs and free tickets for the next preview cause I was the only one who knew that the actor the quizmaster described was Vincent D'Onofrio. 😂

• Like 5