What did you watch last night???

Basil

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

No, and I’m not debating that he isn’t a good actor. I seen him in Spanglish, and he was actually really good. He wasn’t trying to be funny, and it’s a little more on the serious side. In regards to Uncut Gems, probably get a lot of backlash for it but it’s just not my kind of movie. I’m sure I will watch it. But the trailers, and synopsis just doesn’t do anything for me.

Hopefully if you do get around to it your pleasantly surprised lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, StrikerEureka79 said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx 

where did you watch this was it Netflix, Amazon etc? I have to check it out...

These kind of movies are right up my alley, I'm a big monster movie guy and horror guy paired with the fact that it drew a lot of comparisons to my all time favorite movie "alien" was enough for me. I wanted to see it in theatres but just didn't get the chance. So when I saw that it was only 14.99 usd on vudu for the UHD ( about as much as a movie ticket) I jumped on it for digital purchase.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx 

just watched the trailer it does look good My friend

I found it very worth the 14$ I paid. Like I said, same as it would have costed me to go alone to the theatre, and now as an added bonus I own it lol. If you have the extra cash to spare I recommend it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

These kind of movies are right up my alley, I'm a big monster movie guy and horror guy paired with the fact that it drew a lot of comparisons to my all time favorite movie "alien" was enough for me. I wanted to see it in theatres but just didn't get the chance. So when I saw that it was only 14.99 usd on vudu for the UHD ( about as much as a movie ticket) I jumped on it for digital purchase.

Yeah I’m interested in seeing it, the trailer doesn’t give much of an idea of what it’s supposed to be. But am more eager to check it out now having a better idea of what it is.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I found it very worth the 14$ I paid. Like I said, same as it would have costed me to go alone to the theatre, and now as an added bonus I own it lol. If you have the extra cash to spare I recommend it.

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx

i can watch it for free on a app on my tv that I use called plex but you gotta know someone that has an account 😉

I watch it later after dinner...

• Like 2

well tonight guys and gals i got jo jo rabbit to watch looks like silly fun from trailer, had to get the 4k release from the states as they had not released the 4k over here which i find really strange anyway could do with a laugh.

anyones thoughts on film thats seen it ? (without giving anything away)

basil 👍

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Basil said:

well tonight guys and gals i got jo jo rabbit to watch looks like silly fun from trailer, had to get the 4k release from the states as they had not released the 4k over here which i find really strange anyway could do with a laugh.

anyones thoughts on film thats seen it ? (without giving anything away)

basil 👍

I LOVED Jojo. It was fantastic and sweet and heartwarming and really really funny. You are in for a treat! Award winning. Sam Rockwell in particular was a riot!

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 3

^^ Looks interesting @Veum 🤔

There have been so many 'girl vs hillbilly psycho' films in the past that usually my eyes just glaze over when I see a new one.

This one looks a bit different though, with a tiny touch of "Tucker & Dale vs Evil" thrown in the mix (i.e. sympathetic kidnapper).

I may check it out...Ta! 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

There have been so many 'girl vs hillbilly psycho' films in the past that usually my eyes just glaze over when I see a new one.

This one looks a bit different though, with a tiny touch of "Tucker & Dale vs Evil" thrown in the mix (i.e. sympathetic kidnapper).

🥤Hi @Grendel mind you it is a tad of a slow-burn, however I enjoyed the back-woods hicks & Hermione Corfield as the lost college gal in the hands of those red-neck heathens haha 😆 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Im in, just watched Revenge the other day and loved it. I know it seems formulaic, but what movie isn’t now a days. But I always liked a good Creepy Stalker Chase kinda movie.

• Like 2

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺

Lifetime. Movies

Left for Dead (2018) 📺📺1/2

After a car wreck robs a woman of her memory, she must piece together the details of the accident as they slowly return to her. When she finally remembers that she has a daughter who is missing, she must lead the police to the girl’s kidnappers.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺

For my very good friend @Hollywood E Rock, I’ll let you know what I like about this film 🎞 hey. This is a slow-burn type for me although I really enjoyed the quirky, funny life experiences with the characters and it acted like a comedic TV show for me... there it is boom 🎤

Sword of Trust (2019) 📺📺📺📺 Directed by Lynn Shelton

When Cynthia and Mary show up to collect Cynthia’s inheritance from her deceased grandfather, the only item she’s received is an antique sword that he believed to be proof that the South won the Civil War.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1