IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

YELLOWSTONE 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

SEASON 3

EPISODE 2

Freight train and Monsters

Jamie starts a new job. Beth comes to a realization about Market Equities and visits Roark, Rip searches for another ranch hand, and a livestock agent goes too far.

EPISODE 3

An Acceptable Surrender

Jamie hatches an elaborate plan, Beth learns essential details about Ellis Steele’s proposal, Governor Perry requests a meeting with John and Jamie, and Jimmy competes at a local rodeo.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I settled in with BLAME!

image.thumb.jpeg.bf4e57b85434a6bc2501116ee528c774.jpeg

A Manga Anime set bazillions of years in the future (They never mention the date... I don’t think) whereby the City itself is hunting out Lifeforms for annihilation. I mean.... that HAS to be worth a watch right?!

Visually Brilliant, lots of action and Weirdery. Yes I just created a new word - Weirdery. 😁 Without giving too much away.... Oh Hell I CAN’T give too much away, because I haven’t got the slightest Scooby as to WTF was going on really! 🤣 

It’s on Netflix, it’s Very enjoyable & I will certainly be watching it again, if only to try and work out who is human and who isn’t?! 😁 Best of all, I think I just watched my first Anime that @Trianna hasn’t got around to yet. 🤭 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

On 6/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, Casiusco said:

I liked "Rush" more than "Ford vs. Ferrari".  In"Rush" I felt much more involved by the drama that beat in the two pilots, so different and with so many things in common. In "Ford vs. Ferrari" I had a good time, really, but the last third of the film for me was too topical, too much repeating the usual scheme, without having so much soul. I didn't get so involved.

And "John Wick" is very funny. The film takes some common topics, but tries to give it another boost, or at least give it its own personality. I liked it. 

yup rush was amazing

have to disagree with you on FvF though, the final act (especially the final scenes which i didn't see coming) blew me away!

and john wick well, classic!

• Like 3

On 6/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, Casiusco said:

I liked "Rush" more than "Ford vs. Ferrari".  In"Rush" I felt much more involved by the drama that beat in the two pilots, so different and with so many things in common. In "Ford vs. Ferrari" I had a good time, really, but the last third of the film for me was too topical, too much repeating the usual scheme, without having so much soul. I didn't get so involved.

And "John Wick" is very funny. The film takes some common topics, but tries to give it another boost, or at least give it its own personality. I liked it. 

have to differ with you on this rush was amazing film ron howard directed it very well and as you say soul we agree there but the true storys of the world are always the best.

ford vs ferrari is a different animal slightly but again true story again but saying "too typical" and "too much repeating the usual scheme" thats where we differ its what happened as it happened, and what went down i don't get how or if that should be different, because in your eyes its too sameey.

personally i thought it had bags of soul most of the way thru and if anything it really took off from point of 

Spoiler

henry ford was taken from his trip by carol shelby round the track (wont say anymore)

and carried on right the way too the end but guess you and me where watching different films imho.

you either got it or not but if not for you thats fair enough. most i would say would love it and tbh one of the bests of the year imho

all the best

basil B|

• Like 1

Tonight’s watch is Fast & Furious 8 and well, I am (pauses the movie) 20mins in, and it is AWFUL. Like Proper non threatening, Disney predictable Awful.

image.thumb.jpeg.150906be87797d46233901e431621ba5.jpeg

I loved the first movie soooooo much, but had lost all faith at FF6. I’ll stick with it and check back later, but I do not hold out ANY hope of it redeeming itself. 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Tonight’s watch is Fast & Furious 8 and well, I am (pauses the movie) 20mins in, and it is AWFUL. Like Proper non threatening, Disney predictable Awful.

image.thumb.jpeg.150906be87797d46233901e431621ba5.jpeg

I loved the first movie soooooo much, but had lost all faith at 6. I’ll stick with it and check back later, but I do not hold out ANY hope of it redeeming itself. 

Well Ladies & Gents, I can safely say that this was the WORST big budget Movie I have ever managed to sit through. Incredibly ridiculous, ludicrously ridiculous. Even Mission Impossible fans would struggle with this one. 

Take a street gang of car racers/crooks/mechanics, and in 7 movies (6 if you discount Tokyo Drift) they are apparently who the world call to when a Master Villain plans to steal nuke codes, a Russian submarine and hold the world to rights. Yup, that’s right, little Lettie & Romain Pierce are the first names that the governments elite think of. 🤣

I could go go on and on about how bad this was and pull it apart strip by strip.... Absolute, shameless Bullsh*t. What happened to living life 1/4 mile at a time?! Seriously guys..... don’t bother with this one.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well Ladies & Gents, I can safely say that this was the WORST big budget Movie I have ever managed to sit through. Incredibly ridiculous, ludicrously ridiculous. Even Mission Impossible fans would struggle with this one. 

Take a street gang of car racers/crooks/mechanics, and in 7 movies (6 if you discount Tokyo Drift) they are apparently who the world call to when a Master Villain plans to steal nuke codes, a Russian submarine and hold the world to rights. Yup, that’s right, little Lettie & Romain Pierce are the first names that the governments elite think of. 🤣

I could go go on and on about how bad this was and pull it apart strip by strip.... Absolute, shameless Bullsh*t. What happened to living life 1/4 mile at a time?! Seriously guys..... don’t bother with this one.

Nothing like saying it how you found it 

NOTE to Self NEVER PEE OFF @Pbsw23

Confused Excuse Me GIF by wildKitty

Flirty Flirting GIF by Ella Mai

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well Ladies & Gents, I can safely say that this was the WORST big budget Movie I have ever managed to sit through. Incredibly ridiculous, ludicrously ridiculous in fact. Even Mission Impossible fans would struggle with this one. 

Sounds like my ‘cup of tea’ haha 😆... I’ll need to take my 4K copy for a spin soon hey😉

image.jpeg.8c6523fb9343f79e0d79b2f03908f7dc.jpeg

jason statham bros GIF

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Nothing like saying it how you found it 

NOTE to Self NEVER PEE OFF @Pbsw23

Confused Excuse Me GIF by wildKitty

Flirty Flirting GIF by Ella Mai

A spade is a spade right Ann? 😁 As the old saying goes, “You can’t polish a Turd”.  You can of course roll one in glitter, and that is exactly what’s FF8 is. A Hollywood blockbuster on appearance....... but it’s still a Turd. 💩

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

A spade is a spade right Ann? 😁 As the old saying goes, “You can’t polish a Turd”.  You can of course roll one in glitter, and that is exactly what’s FF8 is. A Hollywood blockbuster on appearance....... but it’s still a Turd. 💩

Yet some will love it Dog Do Not Want GIF

I gave up after the 2nd one that was a watch on Fast Forward same with 3 , 4 big gaps . last one I saw was a car flying out the back of a cargo plane .

TRAGIC loss of Paul Walker that the series from the outside looking in managed to handle well and group together .

A big loss of a friend and cast mate like that has ended many a franchise .

I may well watch Hobbs and Shaw as Plot wise as you posted I may not need to follow a story .

The addition OF Idris with Johnson and Stratham that is a drool fest even I may not be able to pass on when free to air .

I do want to watch the one with Luke Evens as he can make poo look good luke evans alienist GIF by TNT Drama

SO whats your next planned watch @Pbsw23  looking forward to your thoughts happy ronda rousey GIF by Talk Stoop

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Let me ask you this...

If I haven’t seen any of the previous movies and would like to give this one a shot, just to see how bad it really is, will I be lost plot wise? 😂

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

SO whats your next planned watch @Pbsw23  looking forward to your thoughts happy ronda rousey GIF by Talk Stoop

Oh so many to watch Ann, just added a couple to my Netflix list this week, but also have about 10 Sealed and unseen on the shelf. The main ones I want to watch are, Brightburn, Creed 2, Snake & Mongoose and Joker (When it arrives - Manta GB). 😁👍🏼

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well Ladies & Gents, I can safely say that this was the WORST big budget Movie I have ever managed to sit through.

giphy.gif

Really? The worst? .............REALLY 😂

34 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Incredibly ridiculous, ludicrously ridiculous. 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Even Mission Impossible fans would struggle with this one. 

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

What you are saying about the plot is all true but that’s the reason why the movie is enjoyable, because it’s soooooo BAT $hit ridiculous. You don’t suppose to take it seriously because only in this Fast Universe does any of this make sense 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Let me ask you this...

If I haven’t seen any of the previous movies and would like to give this one a shot, just to see how bad it really is, will I be lost plot wise? 😂

Honestly, no. 😂

All you need to know, is that Dom Toretto is Billy Big Balls (As the opening scene will illuminate) and that he has “a team”. The whole point of the FF franchise is, you go up against Vin Diesel and you either die or wind up running with him, whether you’re a cop or not 😂

The first 2 are great if you like cars/car movies. The 3rd was a stand alone story that they forced parts into the main story later, and wasn’t bad. The 4th became a little tedious, and then from 5 onwards it just got daft. Rule of thumb seems to be if Paul Walker isn’t in it, it’s awful. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

Really? The worst? .............REALLY 😂

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What you are saying about the plot is all true but that’s the reason why the movie is enjoyable, because it’s soooooo BAT $hit ridiculous. You don’t suppose to take it seriously because only in this Fast Universe does any of this make sense 

giphy.gif

Nope. It just blows hard 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Nope. It just blows hard 🤣

giphy.gif

This movie is a triumph to the action genre! It has carved out its own lane of Excellence! This is a movie about LOVE, LOYALTY, & most Importantly....FAMILY! Cinema like this has to be cherished & protected! I will not stand by & let you misrepresent this movie with your opinions!

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

This movie is a triumph to the action genre! It has carved out its own lane of Excellence! This is a movie about LOVE, LOYALTY, & most Importantly....FAMILY! Cinema like this has to be cherished & protected! I will not stand by & let you misrepresent this movie with your opinions!

giphy.gif

no hollywood execs got hold of it milked the cash cow and fooked it right up, personally after the third one gave on the lot of this junk its bit like doing expendables 66 with cast of 200 heroes and sylvester in a wheel chair being pushed by arnie saying ill be back and you know its the truth xD 

and @Pbsw23 had it right a polished turd is still a turd :D

cow dog costume GIF

basil :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/9/2020 at 9:59 AM, Basil said:

no hollywood execs got hold of it milked the cash cow and fooked it right up, personally after the third one gave on the lot of this junk its bit like doing expendables 66 with cast of 200 heroes and sylvester in a wheel chair being pushed by arnie saying ill be back and you know its the truth xD 

and @Pbsw23 had it right a polished turd is still a turd :D

basil :D

giphy.gif

@Basil how could you! We are like brothers & you are siding with @Pbsw23!!! You know he is a Marvel fan right? Can’t trust those Marvel fans 😂😂😂!

& you gave up on the series after the 3rd movie 😳!? You have missed the best of the series, which is the 5th movie!

All joking aside on one hand @Pbsw23 is right in saying that Fast 8 is “Incredibly ridiculous, Ludicrously ridiculous” On the other hand in the movie’s defense I really believe that’s the charm of the flick. 

Being a fan of this franchise I realized that the reason these movies have become so successful is because the creators have found a way to reinvent the identity of the movies, & still to some degree not lose the foundation that was built from the first movie.

Fast 8 isn’t the best in the series and it’s definitely very stupid if you apply our real world logic to the universe, but the over the top, brain numbing storyline in Fast 8 has been earned gradually over the series. 

You mentioned Arnold, & Sylvester, & I think that’s actually prefect because this franchise in a lot of ways are a love letter to all their over the top, dump, stupid action movies from the 80s & 90s. Was a lot of their movies “good”? By the standards of what’s considered a good movie not really, but they definitely are entertaining as hell. Which to a lot of movie goers means a good movie.

I would say Fast 8 is exactly that, not necessarily a “good” movie by traditional standards but it’s entertaining as hell (if you can accept Fast & Furious universe logic that is) considering the genre the movie is apart of, & that makes it a good movie.

You guys also have to remember that “$hit” does have its place & purpose in the world. 

giphy.gif

It aids us in the circle of life! 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

@Basil how could you! We are like brothers & you are siding with @Pbsw23!!! You know he is a Marvel fan right? Can’t trust those Marvel fans 😂😂😂!

& you gave up on the series after the 3rd movie 😳!? You have missed the best of the series, which is the 5th movie!

All joking aside on one hand @Pbsw23 is right in saying that Fast 8 is “Incredibly ridiculous, Ludicrously ridiculous” On the other hand in the movie’s defense I really believe that’s the charm of the flick. 

Being a fan of this franchise I realized that the reason these movies have become so successful is because the creators have found a way to reinvent the identity of the movies, & still to some degree not lose the foundation that was built from the first movie.

Fast 8 isn’t the best in the series and it’s definitely very stupid if you apply our real world logic to the universe, but the over the top, brain numbing storyline in Fast 8 has been earned gradually over the series. 

You mentioned Arnold, & Sylvester, & I think that’s actually prefect because this franchise in a lot of ways are a love letter to all their over the top, dump, stupid action movies from the 80s & 90s. Was a lot of their movies “good”? By the standards of what’s considered a good movie not really, but they definitely are entertaining as hell. Which to a lot of movie goers means a good movie.

I would say Fast 8 is exactly that, not necessarily a “good” movie by traditional standards but it’s entertaining as hell (if you can accept Fast & Furious universe logic that is) considering the genre the movie is apart of, & that makes it a good movie.

You guys also have to remember that “$hit” does have its place & purpose in the world. 

giphy.gif

It aids us in the circle of life! 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

can see what you saying @Hollywood E Rock there are place for cheese films and a time and a place for that 

also there are films which are cheese but you enjoy that turn into cult films such as total recall.

but some films with stunts and such like do have to be bit believable and not stupid mistakes in film such as below

so i have seen the very odd bit of some of FF 3 and 4 but felt the storylines went bit silly with what i did see but as they say.

what i love ,i get somethings you may not like and vice versa.

the brother hood is still strong that does not change my friend but i do love my 22 marvel films also like alot of the dc as well.

but as brothers we can always agree to differ, you can have the red head and ill take blonde we will still have good nights out regardless. well meet up in the restuarant after to finish the night off. it still be a ball :D

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Finally got round to watching Joker in 4k. Not that it matters about 4k it’s not the sort of movie where 4k has any effect. (If there actually is a movie it really makes any difference to) 

Great film. Really disturbing. 
Having seen Joaquin Phoenix in other films, it’s hard to tell if he’s acting in Joker. He’s got a screw loose somewhere anyway. ;)
The interaction with the Waynes could certainly go forward to a Batman film, but obviously Joker would be an OAP by the time Bruce was old enough.

Anyway, great film. Having lived with mental illness in my family through my early years, I associated with it easily.
He truly lived the role. Outstanding performance. Would like WB to follow up on this and go back to Gotham and on to Batman again. 

• Like 8

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

Really enjoying these a lot “my cup of tea !”❣️😊

So much so I’ve order the German BDs (English friendly TU!)  of series 1-5 😇

Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

Line of Duty (2016) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Man Down
Line of Duty: Season 3, Episode 2
After the shooting at the drugs house, DC Kate Fleming uses her undercover role to increase the pressure on Danny Waldron's armed response unit. Meanwhile, a previous AC12 investigation comes under legal scrutiny.

The Defence Calls

Line of Duty: Season 3, Episode 3

DS Steve Arnott believes there is a dark secret in Danny Waldron's past. But while DI Cottan is commended for cracking the Waldron case, the spotlight falls on Arnott's questionable conduct in a previous enquiry.

The Point of Balance (2019) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Midsomer's 'Paramount Dance Extravaganza' dance contest is being hosted by the Wilder Biorobotics Institute. After the first night of the competition, a professional dancer who was not in the competition is found dead under suspicious circumstances. DCI Barnaby and DS Winter begin their investigation, but it's not long before the brother of the victim is also found dead, being struck on the head by a remotely controlled robotic arm. The investigators focus on the wealthy Wilder family and discover the usual deceptions, secrets and betrayals before they find the killer.

“My cup of tea 🍵❣️

image.jpeg.973afcf671c4fe0bc4e6e964f87c757d.jpeg

YELLOWSTONE (2020) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

BACK TO CALI

S3 Ep4

Beth shares a personal secret with Rip; John and the boys deal with some hostile trespassers; and Rainwater reaches out to a powerful woman to help secure the future of Broken Rock.

image.jpeg.8251245c08c7113f2972a354eacb4e1a.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

The Miniature Murders (2019) 🎬🎬🎬

Midsomer's 'Paramount Dance Extravaganza' dance contest is being hosted by the Wilder Biorobotics Institute. After the first night of the competition, a professional dancer who was not in the competition is found dead under suspicious circumstances. DCI Barnaby  and DS Winter begin their investigation, but it's not long before the brother of the victim is also found dead, being struck on the head by a remotely controlled robotic arm. The investigators focus on the wealthy Wilder family and discover the usual deceptions, secrets and betrayals before they find the killer.

image.jpeg.9bbc0bfa171010dd352fcd032cbf766f.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif

Loved the first one, enjoyed this one but not quite as good as the first. I wasn’t expecting to see a Drago! So that was quite a nice surprise and def peaked my interest once he appeared, but of course at that point you can guess in which direction the plot is taking you. I liked in the first Creed that he Doesn’t win the belt, but I guess you can’t keep writing scripts about a famous boxer who doesn’t win. 😂

I def appear to have some sort of man crush for Micheal B Jordan, and I say that purely because I like everything I have seen him in, and every time he provides motivation for me to get my butt back in the gym. Partly because we’ve seen him grow from Skinny Wallace in The Wire, into the guy he is today. 

I googled Creed 3 just out of curiosity this morning, and apparently it IS happening, so Very much looking forward to that.

All in all, a good watch, another Premium opened, and it will certainly be watched again. 👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🤠📺 🎬😇😷

The Miniature Murders (2019) 🎬🎬🎬

Midsomer's 'Paramount Dance Extravaganza' dance contest is being hosted by the Wilder Biorobotics Institute. After the first night of the competition, a professional dancer who was not in the competition is found dead under suspicious circumstances. DCI Barnaby  and DS Winter begin their investigation, but it's not long before the brother of the victim is also found dead, being struck on the head by a remotely controlled robotic arm. The investigators focus on the wealthy Wilder family and discover the usual deceptions, secrets and betrayals before they find the killer.

image.jpeg.9bbc0bfa171010dd352fcd032cbf766f.jpeg

This is like our Sunday prime time television in the UK, and mostly watched by housewives Mike 😂👍🏼 That’s not a dig, it’s just something of a national treasure for us English. 😁

This is is the Last thing I expected a Psycho to be posting, but love that you have! Enjoy buddy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2