• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Since over 100 Psychos have participated in the Blufans Collector Award

(tagging the active Psychos @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @cypheria078 @capricornio34232 @thomue1987 @ukade2327 @j harman @Steel_Doing_It @Masterblaster @AnnStellCol @zones1445 @Digitale_Kunst @ksosk @B-bone @stephoo67 @Cube83 @Wheels @bond1976 @bilbon @Toapel @3rasus @Hatori @Alexbman13 @DParadigm @Guitou36 @RhodW @DodgyDave @Circushooker @musoeriuta @ajdornier @forenhase @lp19036 @khivansan @icewire @TheDavoser @chingie123 @Pbsw23 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @deckard99 @lingrass @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @Grendel @BobaFett1974 @raylight @Wail @Catgirl @mr_wick @Phil. @Steelbook Indy @FF-Freak @Tonic24k @Sephiroth @Intentcoin @RAK @PsychoMarkus @blu.steel33 @Angelfire011 @Cornbuster @hal56 @claptraw @SilentasKnight @swish @ScottVA @GuyIncognit0 @pan @Guiltybyproxy @RileyLad @ajames212 @Parzival @empi77 @Ryve @MrYohan @juveunu @SteelWild @BlackWidow81 @Lwaz @Boilersteel @CryoSteel @justo10 @kwyjibo7 @Mrdugan @Blu Magic Ray @Mithrandir2320 @Rebel @Sir-Godric @Darkknight @Rambo @Erica F  @jrod @Gary K @Sotaboy @Freeformfreakout @upmaniac @Simone @Reagh @Gentleman @ncraft @MoneySniper @RockinRaccoon 😍 )

and more than 50 have already received the Blufans Treasure Hunter Award....

(again tagging the active Psychos @extantsrevenge @DodgyDave @capricornio34232 @cypheria078 @DParadigm @stephoo67 @musoeriuta @icewire @thomue1987 @ukade2327 @Rockntoni87 @Wail @Digitale_Kunst @BobaFett1974 @B-bone @Toapel @lingrass @Cornbuster @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Grendel @Steelbook Indy @FF-Freak @Basil @lp19036 @RAK @TheDavoser @Benoit46 @zones1445 @ajdornier @khivansan @blu.steel33 @bearlol @ScottVA @Tonic24k @Parzival @empi77 @Ryve @MrYohan @raylight @BlackWidow81 @hal56 @Lwaz @justo10 @Mithrandir2320 @Rebel @jrod @Boilersteel @Sotaboy @swish @Gary K

at-last-morpheus.gif

it is time to introduce to you Stage 3

The

blufans_psycho_award_received_igniting_yellow.gif.30bb8d4012383bfd21734f59fc75cbb3.gif

The Award design is done by @ksosk

1166126298_BlufansPsycho.png.4f6927a6401bb30cffc4666e89e71479.png

Like our Filmarena Psycho Award the Blufans Psycho Award will have several ways to get the award. All require you to be a dedicated collector of this retailer. It is the Blufans Psycho Award after all.

So without further delay I present to you the different ways to secure the third Stage.

Oprtion 1:  Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 50 Blufans releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 50 different movies!

Option 2: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 70 Blufans releases. It can be totally random. This option allows you to use different Editions of the same movies. So here each edition shown (even from the same movie) will count towards the 70 needed. For example a complete OC with 4 Editions, counts as 4.

Option 3: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 10 Blufans OC & 30 Singles. It can be totally random as long as the OCs and Singles are from different movies, so a total of 40 different movies is required.

Option 4: Receive the award for showing us a nice picture (or multiple) of 20 Blufans OC releases. It can be totally random as long as you show 20 different OCs that have at least a combined amount of 60 Editions!

For all options goes that the picture/s have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Sounds

fascinating-mr-spock.gif

to me and should reveal the true Blufans PSYCHOS here on MP.

show-me-morpheus.gif

what you got and become a Blufans Psycho!

And if you can't get this 3rd Stage yet, go for Stage 1 or 2 (if you did not already do that). Everyone else

1aa9748cb697221a95ab0e86b319899c.gif

like all the awesome pictures shown in this topic 😃.

And don't forget to like all the great Collection posts from your fellow psychos.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Wow our inaugural Blufans Psycho award!!!

christmas vacation squirrel GIF

squirrel GIF

you’re putting us all to shame!

But seriously @extantsrevengeyou have shown without a doubt that you’re a little psychotic when it comes to collecting Blufans. You have reached a new sphere only few are able to reach. We are happy to bestow upon you the Blufans Psycho Award.

image.gif.ca9e36d6deaa6213f3cdee1bc0e06774.gif

Well Done Reaction GIF

Party Love GIF by sendwishonline.com

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Not sure if I can just about scrape in for option 2. 
That’s all I could find without pulling everything apart. I think that amounts to all the Blufans stuff I have to date.
I’m not a super collector like @extantsrevenge or @capricornio34232 I sold a lot of my early Blufans Marvel when I realised they were never going to complete the MCU. Same with Star Wars. 
Anyway, hopefully I just scrape in. If not, then I’m stuffed. Don’t think I’ll be adding any more Blufans for a while looking at their proposed line-up. 

1CD2CB98-2472-46CE-AC84-DA7EE2A7358B.thumb.jpeg.7a89dfd4c6cfa2f291ce910cc8125517.jpeg

7F1C8024-CD95-48A2-AF85-38AD896CC76F.thumb.jpeg.4bd12a41fd3b582cb9528165b904ba62.jpeg

• Like 15

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Not sure if I can just about scrape in for option 2. 
That’s all I could find without pulling everything apart. I think that amounts to all the Blufans stuff I have to date.
I’m not a super collector like @extantsrevenge or @capricornio34232 I sold a lot of my early Blufans Marvel when I realised they were never going to complete the MCU. Same with Star Wars. 
Anyway, hopefully I just scrape in. If not, then I’m stuffed. Don’t think I’ll be adding any more Blufans for a while looking at their proposed line-up. 

1CD2CB98-2472-46CE-AC84-DA7EE2A7358B.thumb.jpeg.7a89dfd4c6cfa2f291ce910cc8125517.jpeg

7F1C8024-CD95-48A2-AF85-38AD896CC76F.thumb.jpeg.4bd12a41fd3b582cb9528165b904ba62.jpeg

And that MP card that is in the center of the photos?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

70bae82a939daea413d4e3019e6f221a.gif

You did it @DodgyDave

Art 3D GIF by Pi-Slices200.gif

Editions. That means killing it

tumblr_inline_nxenqjWhys1qbgcyi_500.gif

Congratulations on reaching the Blufans Psycho Level

blufans_psycho_award_received_igniting_green.gif.0f7dba0e57f4a517399b5cada0065ec5.gif

giphy.gif

Thank you very much. 
It makes it worth all the effort, trawling through boxes of stuff, to just scrape in to this elite group. 

• Like 4