IGNORED

Blufans Media Psychos Blufans Award

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I had more BluFans than I thought I did. How fun. I included my 1/4 slips bringing me to 20 editions. But if those don’t count I am at 14 editions which qualifies for the 10. Thanks @extantsrevenge!

Edit - now I see above Fanatics don’t count. Oops. Still at 10+ though! 

097E4F21-A3BD-4E18-9880-2694F7229189.jpeg

Edited by Erica F
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

Some of you might have seen that we introduced the Filmarena Psycho Award (the first ever third stage) recently. This Stage is different to the Collector and Treasure Hunter since there are several ways to get the award. You also have to be really into the retailer to reach the goals.

Since every retailer is different and has released a different amount of editions my plan was to have other goals for the Psycho Award when we get to another retailer.

Blufans is supposed to get the Psycho Award next, They released around 55 Exclusives and a bunch of OAB. I have actually not counted how many editions in total are out but it should be close to 200.

So maybe some of you want to share some ideas on what the different conditions to get this Stage should be for Blufans. Take a look at FAC to get some feel for what I'm looking for. I actually have some ideas in mind already but I want to see what you come up with.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I think right now I barely get to stage 1, so I have a long way to go.

To drop an idea, what if having all the editions of a saga or franchise can help something.🙂

Trouble is , Blufans are a bit too random and  haven’t completed a saga or franchise yet so that would be hard to accomplish , and with such limited numbers that usually occur with Blufans releases regular members may find it hard to pick up editions , sometimes they don’t get past Platinum also they are not that prolific in releasing a title .. this could be a difficult one  and even more difficult to get … 🤔

• Like 4

On 8/29/2022 at 11:04 AM, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

Some of you might have seen that we introduced the Filmarena Psycho Award (the first ever third stage) recently. This Stage is different to the Collector and Treasure Hunter since there are several ways to get the award. You also have to be really into the retailer to reach the goals.

Since every retailer is different and has released a different amount of editions my plan was to have other goals for the Psycho Award when we get to another retailer.

Blufans is supposed to get the Psycho Award next, They released around 55 Exclusives and a bunch of OAB. I have actually not counted how many editions in total are out but it should be close to 200.

So maybe some of you want to share some ideas on what the different conditions to get this Stage should be for Blufans. Take a look at FAC to get some feel for what I'm looking for. I actually have some ideas in mind already but I want to see what you come up with.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, Nils. I read this in haste earlier and thought it was just discussing the new FAC reward.

I think what you have going for the third FAC reward is good. I have a feeling you were looking for some creative ideas but I'm not familiar enough with Blufans to come up with something that might apply (having all of one franchise, etc). Here are my thoughts on what you've presented thus far though:

It depends on what you're going for with this reward. I think the rewards up to Treasure Hunter are reasonably attainable by most collectors. Options 3 and 4 would follow this trend, make it more attainable to a greater number of people, and probably would lead to greater participation. As you mentioned in the other thread, I think the number would need to come down a little bit since there are fewer Blufans releases. 

I personally think it would be nice to have some that are much more difficult to get and hold a bit more weight to them. Let those collectors who collect every single release from a retailer have a reward to signify that. That could be this reward or it could be a completely different one.  I think options 1 and 2 for the FAC award fit this category.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

El problema es que los Blufans son demasiado aleatorios y aún no han completado una saga o franquicia, por lo que sería difícil de lograr, y con un número tan limitado que generalmente ocurre con los lanzamientos de Blufans, a los miembros regulares les puede resultar difícil elegir ediciones, a veces. no superan a Platinum y tampoco son tan prolíficos en lanzar un título... este podría ser difícil y aún más difícil de conseguir... 🤔 ...

That is the difficulty, if blufans do not want, nobody would get it

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

😄

It's true, you're right, better think of some other possibility.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

How about at least Ten opened Blufans Exclusive Steelbooks? Gotta show the bare Steel with no plastic on it of course. 😁

giphy.gif

😂

Still have that opened premium Award in mind.

Thanks for the feedback here and in Platinum Club.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
On 8/29/2022 at 5:04 PM, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe you can use different options as it has been done for the Filmarena Award :

Option 1 : 60 editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, but only 60 different movies

Option 2 : 100 editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, including different editions of the same movies

Option 3 : 10 OC or boxset and 30 single editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, but OC & Single of different movies 

Options 4 : 20 OC or Boxset, Exclusive & OAB combined

Jamie Lee Curtis Idea GIF by Halloween

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, cypheria078 said:

Maybe you can use different options as it has been done for the Filmarena Award :

Option 1 : 60 editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, but only 60 different movies

Option 2 : 100 editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, including different editions of the same movies

Option 3 : 10 OC or boxset and 30 single editions, Exclusive & OAB combined, but OC & Single of different movies 

Options 4 : 20 OC or Boxset, Exclusive & OAB combined

Jamie Lee Curtis Idea GIF by Halloween

giphy.gif

Goes in the the same direction I was thinking about 👌

jon-hamm-smile.gif

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...