goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Looks lighter on my screen for some reason. Should be as black as the others. 🙄

Unfortunately I can only use my mobile right now so I won’t be able to see my sig in real size for at least another couple of days. 

Your templates all look the same amount of black to me but it’s on my phone so you should take it with a pinch of salt.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

7 hours ago, Magnifly said:

Hi @goose_3387,

I saw that you were making very cool banners and wanted to ask you if you could make a banner for me, if you've time of course ;)

I don't have a specific idea of what i want, but, my favorite themes are: Stargate, Doctor Who, Killjoys in TV shows and all sci-fi related.

Many Thanks.

@Magnifly Who's your favourite Doctor?

Awards

9 hours ago, Magnifly said:

Hi @goose_3387,

I saw that you were making very cool banners and wanted to ask you if you could make a banner for me, if you've time of course ;)

I don't have a specific idea of what i want, but, my favorite themes are: Stargate, Doctor Who, Killjoys in TV shows and all sci-fi related.

Many Thanks.

Hey @Magnifly I'd go with a cool Stargate if it was me!:)

stargate.jpg&f=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@amicro @boobymcgee @Benoit46 @boostedmedia @Cymon @damnernsaduak @empi77 @Feragoth @howarmat @j harman @khivansan @Nictoe76 @ralf @Ryve @sobmaster @Thursty @Viper0210 @wally6020 @zeak0410 @aj101097 @AlexMacOl @AU54 @blu.steel33 @C5flyby @daetilus @E-Film @Jagodablu @Kambon84 @kwyjibo7 @LectroluvIV @monanza @Nicoche @psychoscot @RhodW @Salvation @Scorpion7 @forenhase @Steel_Doing_It @Timothee @Admiral Thrawn @deepdro @Luvsteels @scrface87 @RcKt0pus @TheDavoser @Tonic24k @lelouch @MovieHead @Ehsan @Magnifly @hyene @Ghostdog @sepultura007 @Kingpin @ravounette @Phil @Steelbookzombie @muchasgracias1971 @bluraycollection @chingie123 @Rodge @Peterrr

Hello fellow Psychos

This is a friendly reminder to all those who still haven't taken advantage of our esteemed @goose_3387's amazing talent for creating their own personal, custom made signature.

If you need further convincing, just browse through this thread and feast your eyes on all the fabulous creations he was kind enough to bestow upon us.

How to ask for one? Easy peasy, just tag @goose_3387 and demand (just kiddin'...ask politely of course) that he creates a signature of your favorite movie/character/theme/whatever tickles your fancy, and time permitting he will come up with something that will blow your (and our) mind. Please keep in mind that your request will be given priority based on your membership level, time of request and last but not least, goose_3887's availabilty ☺️

Cheers

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

Just now, goose_3387 said:

@R1s1ngs0n @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge

Extremely limited availability at the moment. 👍

Perfectly understandable, hence why I insisted on “time permitting” and “availability” in my post. I’m sure if members can wait for an anticipated release for more than a year (and which doesn’t always turn out great) they can do the same for one of your always awesome sigs.

Take care 😁

• Like 2