goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2019 at 11:27 AM, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

OK can do. Back in work tomorrow so will be pushed for time in the week. 

😏

coffee.gif Hi @goose_3387 when you get around to doing mine & I like them, can you make them (all 3) fade (rotate) around slowly like @ukade2327, please ?

Thank You! :)

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif Hi @goose_3387 when you get around to doing mine & I like them, can you make them (all 3) fade (rotate) around slowly like @ukade2327, please ?

Thank You! :)

Veum bullwhip.gif

@Veum

Might be next week I get round to it mate. I've got a very busy weekend ahead! 🤪🙃

@The Major

Got it then?...👀👀👀

• Thanks 1

Awards

2 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

6 second loop GIF:

jjkT7Ns.gif

IMO the Outlaw sig looks best as it is. That Bleeding Cowboy font looks very similar using those 4 letters. 😎

On 5/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, Veum said:

coffee.gif Hi @goose_3387

When you can, I'd like you to add these 2 for me so I'd have 3 sigs to choose from (rotate) below, thank you! :)

darkshadowscollage011.jpg&f=1

wolfman-color_large.jpg?v=1494299925

Veum bullwhip.gif

coffee.gif Hi  @goose_3387,

yeah I like the Oulaw sig the way it is!

And you would center this for me correct?

With the Dark Shadows, would it be too hard to get a small portion of the spooky Mansion somewhere w/the beautiful woman w/candles & one or two of those small spiders?

With the Wolfman would you be able to get that teal color with some of those characters/and that hand w/sign on it in the top half of that poster?

Thank You very much!

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Confused 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Veum come one that new banner with the 3 images changing is simply amazing 😍 and such a terrific work again from @goose_3387 and you want more changes 😅. I know @goose_3387 is super nice but let's not overuse him like that.

We still have members who have no banner.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hey @goose_3387 

I was wondering, if by any chance you got 2-3 weeks to spare, could you please make a GIF combining my 2 sigs so Scorpio is aiming his rifle at Henry’s head while “funny how...like a clown?”  is written next to Tommy.

Thanks buddy, appreciate it 😉

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Hey @goose_3387 

I was wondering, if by any chance you got 2-3 weeks to spare, could you please make a GIF combining my 2 sigs so Scorpio is aiming his rifle at Henry’s head while “funny how...like a clown?”  is written next to Tommy.

Thanks buddy, appreciate it 😉

Hi @R1s1ngs0n

I think I might put a stop to the GIF requests as I can this how this is potentially going with requests... Also not sure how @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge feel about overloading the forum with GIF images? 

I don't like saying no or making something that people don't like but still need to keep my own sanity...😂

😎

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Awards

3 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Hi @R1s1ngs0n

I think I might put a stop to the GIF requests as I can this how this is potentially going with requests... Also not sure how @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge feel about overloading the forum with GIF images? 

I don't like saying no or making something that people don't like but still need to keep my own sanity...😂

😎

I am certain you are slowly losing your sanity because I don’t see how you could have possibly taken me seriously otherwise. 

I was actually amused by @Veum request and @extantsrevenge following response, so I decided to play my own twisted joke - sorry it didn’t work how I hoped.

Get some rest man, you need it 😉

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

Sorry, took me the past 3 evenings to make those ones. 

Not saying I won't take a look in the future but for now I don't plan to start over.

✌️

coffee.gif @goose_3387,

That's alright, I just thought I'd ask, I meant no harm & I am very appreciative of your fine, hard work, thank you so much! ;) :)

Veumbullwhip.gif

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Veum come one that new banner with the 3 images changing is simply amazing 😍 and such a terrific work again from @goose_3387 and you want more changes 😅. I know @goose_3387 is super nice but let's not overuse him like that.

We still have members who have no banner.

@extantsrevenge, I was just asking if he could maybe change to those that I pictured for him, I was/am not trying to overuse him. And I AM very appreciative for his great work BTW;)

Veum bullwhip.gif

19 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

6 second loop GIF:

jjkT7Ns.gif

IMO the Outlaw sig looks best as it is. That Bleeding Cowboy font looks very similar using those 4 letters. 😎

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@goose_3387 yes please no gifs sigs... please correct @Veum and @Veum please choose one , you can always change out when you want .  

Take care

John

@Masterblaster, I've tried to copy/paste just the Outlaw sig (the one I want for now), however it keeps coming back to the 3-loop! :S

Can anyone help me in just getting the Outlaw sig for me (per @Masterblaster instructions, although I hate to loose those beautiful 3-loop sigs, they look amazing icon_sad.gif), please?

And if this is the case not being able for me to copy/paste, how do/would I get one of those sigs in the future if I want to change it out, need help not IT capable redface.gif?

Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Masterblaster, I've tried to copy/paste just the Outlaw sig (the one I want for now), however it keeps coming back to the 3-loop! :S

Can anyone help me in just getting the Outlaw sig for me (per @Masterblaster instructions, although I hate to loose those beautiful 3-loop sigs, they look amazing icon_sad.gif), please?

And if this is the case not being able for me to copy/paste, how do/would I get one of those sigs in the future if I want to change it out, need help not IT capable redface.gif?

Veum bullwhip.gif

@Veum

I'll upload them all separate this evening. ✌️

• Thanks 3

Awards

@goose_3387 Hey buddy 

I check in regularly to see if any cool new sigs have been added but to my disappointment it seems you are currently ‘out of a job’.

If by any chance you need a new challenge and have time to spare, I have something which might interest you. As you might know, I’m THE Bond fan/expert, especially when it comes to the early Connery films - @extantsrevenge can attest to that. I uploaded my favorite images of my 3 favorite Bond villains. The concept is simple - Red Grant on the left, Dr. No at center and Oddjob on the right.

That specific Oodjob image is the only thing that absolutely needs to be in the sig, if you can incorporate the two other images that’s great, if not you can select other images available.

637A41FD-81AA-4627-A7CA-11B642360EF8.jpeg

A89DB417-1666-45F3-BB60-47983DDBE1B2.jpeg

3414698F-9F8D-4BB6-9900-6C08D61DA1A1.jpeg

Have a great weekend!

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

@goose_3387 

After much deliberation I think this would be the most fun to do:

Plain black background with just:

R1s1ngs0n 

is

BOND OO7

The 3 O’s at the bottom respectively filled from left to right with Dr.No, Grant & Oddjob.

Minimal, but packs a punch!

*** I don’t think we can use the 007 logo since it’s trademark but I prefer a simple OO7 anyway.

cheers

Edited by R1s1ngs0n

• ★ Administrators ★

Many members have already taken the opportunity to get an amazing individual signature banner from our own banner master @goose_3387 ☺️ who somehow is able to transform any request given to him into something really special. I'm mean look at these for example

robertm89.png.307d2bbc1819e4215ee1d850d758a183.png

thegodfather.png.3214ca0395068c56e590c0c63d4b2269.png

lp19036.png.f47da502be84367a61db0a58783f37ce.png

So after I tagged the platinum members two weeks back, today I want to remind the remaining gold members about the chance to get one of these for yourself. Come on, do you really want to be outshone by your fellow gold members 😅. So get in here and ask @goose_3387 nicely to create a great banner for you. Make your own appearance here on MP a little more special ☺️

@psychoscot @forenhase @Kambon84 @AlexMacOl @C.C. 95 @RhodW @Salvation @E-Film @kwyjibo7 @AU54 @Gremlins @HAITHAM @Lehkem @blu.steel33 @Steel_Doing_It @aj101097 @C5flyby @Nicoche @Jagodablu @silphalion @LectroluvIV @Timothee @daetilus @monanza @Mliddell @GANTZ @Filmfreak0205 @Sotaboy @LEDtec @Dan @Txaggie

I know you can do it, don't let me down 😁

• Like 3