goose_3387

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

Hello.

I was directed to this forum by a friend who is a member here.

I'm a long standing member over on the Sideshow Freaks message board. Commonly known as greygoose (or just goose or gg).

In my spare time I like to make forum signatures/ signature groups for users and I keep an archive .

Time permitting I'm happy to make signatures for anyone who requires one given time. I use a standard format of 500x150 pixels (a perfect fit for this forum).

If you would like a signature making please message me here on MP.

Here is an example of a signature I recently made for Sauerkraut:

wWnPj5L.png

I recently ran an Avengers: Infinity War sig group over on Sideshow Freaks:

paoLbR5.png

After years of posting on various message boards my overall aim is to spread some joy and positivity amid the world that is a crazy and sometimes downright negative internet community.

Kind regards,

-gg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Awards

5 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Wow @goose_3387 they are totally  amazing , thats a tough decision  to make ... They are both so cool...I love them both but the top one with Deckard just pips it to the winning post  for me ......top job sir 1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44c-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png

Glad you like them @ukade2327

I agree about the Deckard one. The 2049 was easy to put together so I thought a mix of old and new would compliment each other.

• Thanks 1

Awards

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a great site commited to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy