IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

7 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Veum

Just your name - dropping the Outlaw?

Will need to dig out the file this week...😯😃

@goose_3387, I'd like your opinion.

Would you keep both Veum & The Outlaw... I just wanted both those names with smaller letters possibly & script written like I showed above!?

Edited by Veum

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Veum

I  completely missed the mark earlier when you asked my opinion about your banner. I thought you were jokingly referring to the clip you posted hence my confusing answer. As I’m using my iPhone, sigs do not appear but I actually remember yours which is indeed very nice (but mine is just...special).

In the event you’ll be lucky enough to have a second signature, all you’ll have to do is copy/paste the new one on the current one and rotate between them whenever you like.

Still, such a shame that IOS users cannot see sigs in their phones... @deckard99 did you have a chance to look into that?

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@ukade2327

👌

The Thing:

mzBM7EA.png

Hellraiser:

HuFg6C1.png

:wow:both those banners are amazing! Great work @goose_3387 👏👏👏

I really like The Thing - is that Mondo artwork?

Bet your well happy with those @ukade2327 👍

But 3 excellent banners is just greedy 😜 You will deffo have to turn them all into a gif 👍👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

:wow:both those banners are amazing! Great work @goose_3387 👏👏👏

I really like The Thing - is that Mondo artwork?

Bet your well happy with those @ukade2327 👍

But 3 excellent banners is just greedy 😜 You will deffo have to turn them all into a gif 👍👍👍

Cheers dude! 😎

It looks like Mondo. There's some fantastic artwork out there for all films. Everytime I get a new request it leads me on a fun quest across the Internet. 🤩

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Veum

I  completely missed the mark earlier when you asked my opinion about your banner. I thought you were jokingly referring to the clip you posted hence my confusing answer. As I’m using my iPhone, sigs do not appear but I actually remember yours which is indeed very nice (but mine is just...special).

In the event you’ll be lucky enough to have a second signature, all you’ll have to do is copy/paste the new one on the current one and rotate between them whenever you like.

Still, such a shame that IOS users cannot see sigs in their phones... @deckard99 did you have a chance to look into that?

@R1s1ngs0n There really is no way that I know of. Maybe if you have a browser on your phone that can force full mode instead of mobile for web pages but it hardly seems worth the effort.

17 hours ago, Digitale_Kunst said:

@goose_3387

Hi goose, it would be great if you can create a new gold banner for me. I would prefer one in blade runner concept art style. Blade Runner or Blade Runner 2049 is okay.

Thx

Have a favourite image/scene from BR2049? (Not the Joi advertising board as I've already made one of that). BR2049 is full of incredible images - so much choice. 🤩

Awards

On 5/27/2019 at 8:08 AM, goose_3387 said:

Have a favourite image/scene from BR2049? (Not the Joi advertising board as I've already made one of that). BR2049 is full of incredible images - so much choice. 🤩

Puh, difficult. You're right there are a lot of nice Images. I like the desert landscape

BladeRunner2049_KarenMurphy_ITW_09.thumb.jpg.1a2254627a3d74c2d41a7f4eba136fae.jpg

image.png.55f4686f3a2115f8055363c6681e851c.png

or L.A. Downtown / Chinatown

Triboro_Env_City_Concept_AB_V05_A4-e1507105717389.thumb.jpg.26240bf2240f89948e559615116c4e81.jpg

• Like 2