IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again @Pbsw23

Thought I'd move our conversation over here rather than block up the steelbook award thread.

I've had a clear out from time to time too. Especially if there's been a premium to upgrade to.

Not been picking up as many WWA steelbooks over the past 2 years. But I have to admit I've been roped back in by some of the recent 4k editions from Best buy and Germany. 

Sorry for a delayed reply, I had my covid booster vaccine yesterday and been feeling a bit 🤢. Did not sleep well last night and just had to go get something to eat stat! 

• Like 7

right also do my happy 2022 early cos ill be watching jools hootenanny later on tonight, here's last years below if people want some decent music 👍

so too all in the english room happy 2022 when it comes later on tonight 🥳

and happy new year to all the other room psychos as well :D

@RileyLad @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 @ShadowWarrior @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Scary Hair @Caktus26 @DodgyDave @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @deckard99 @ukade2327 @thomue1987 @R1s1ngs0n @cypheria078 @blu.steel33 @ksosk

@Masterblaster @LeGonze @Count Dantes @Cassiopeia @Sephiroth @RAK @Jaksu @Squeegie McGee @Fortis93 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Catgirl @raylight @BobaFett1974 @Daft @Casiusco @Hecko @swish @Grendel @txfosho @Intentcoin @psychoscot @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Noir21 @bilbon @Cornbuster @Sir-Godric @hal56 @pluto57 @JiumJium @chingie123

https://www.greetingsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Happy-New-Year-2022-GIF-Images-©-greetingsgif_04271221.gif

basil 🥳

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 26

25 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning all :D

Coffee Shop Cat GIF

@Hollywood E Rock what happened to fit friday, i know we new years eve or you getting a day off for good behavior? xD 

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

well thats at least what your mrs said xD 

Bad Boy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

didn't quite get the other bit she said though

Oh Yeah GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

basil xD 

@Basil 

giphy-downsized.gif

Well my friend I’ve made an executive decision to give myself a permanent break from the themed days of the week.

giphy.gif   giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif   giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It was a great run of beautiful, & like with everything the journey isn’t forever.

giphy.gif

I very much appreciate everyone who stopped by & gave me positive reactions for those posts.

giphy-downsized.gif

& I appreciate all the members who was able to not take those posts to serious or misjudge.

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

For now moving forward I will just post regular “good morning” messages. Who knows though I may have an epiphany one day & renig this statement like some folks who claim to be retired from something.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Basil:

right also do my happy 2022 early cos ill be watching jools hootenanny later on tonight, here's last years below if people want some decent music 👍

@RileyLad @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 @ShadowWarrior @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Scary Hair @Caktus26 @DodgyDave @extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @deckard99 @ukade2327 @thomue1987 @R1s1ngs0n @cypheria078 @blu.steel33 @ksosk

@Masterblaster @LeGonze @Count Dantes @Cassiopeia @Sephiroth @RAK @Jaksu @Squeegie McGee @Fortis93 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Catgirl @raylight @BobaFett1974 @Daft @Casiusco @Hecko @swish @Grendel @txfosho @Intentcoin @psychoscot @GANTZ @Gladiator_MV @Noir21 @bilbon @Cornbuster @Sir-Godric @hal56 @pluto57 @JiumJium @chingie123

https://tenor.com/view/countdown-to-new-year-happy-new-year-2022-nye-new-year-eve-gif-24256673

basil 🥳

I wish you the same mate✌️

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

https://www.greetingsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Happy-New-Year-2022-GIF-Images-©-greetingsgif_04271221.gif

basil 🥳

@Basil Don't be expecting a new years kiss mate! Well maybe this only time

Power Couple Masks GIF by thepanozzoteam

So who's the successor to @Hollywood E Rock to post the "new trends in fashion"? 

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil 

giphy-downsized.gif

Well my friend I’ve made an executive decision to give myself a permanent break from the themed days of the week.

giphy.gif

It was a great run of beautiful, & like with everything the journey isn’t forever.

giphy.gif

I very much appreciate everyone who stopped by & gave me positive reactions for those posts.

giphy-downsized.gif

& I appreciate all the members who was able to not take those posts to serious or misjudge.

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

For now moving forward I will just post regular “good morning” messages. Who knows though I may have an epiphany one day & renig this statement like some folks who claim to be retired from something.

giphy.gif

Alison Brie What GIFShocked Patrick Stewart GIF

I was wondering why we did not get new neighbors the last few days. I was not the biggest fan of Thursday and skipped always Mondays, but the other days have been appreciated.

Thank you for spending the time on making the selection for such a long period.

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

But now as a full fledged Team Member you have new responsibilities and as we all know the day only has 24 hours 😭.

the matrix no GIF

So I can understand that you want to move on.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil 

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

no i dont blame you my friend it must be heck alot of work and we have had some real good fun along the way and now your mod you time must ever more be taken up now.

thank you for all that you have done, its been epic 

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

not sure @Trianna be too happy now, you may even make her hit the bottle more now xD 

Sad Ice Cream GIF

basil xD 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Spoiler
2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

This year we had

New Group Buys for you.

giphy.gif

Huge thank you to everyone at MP for the awesome hard work on all the 145 gbs this year....

fxI1G5PNC5esyNlIUs.gif.383e73aead1b2ef42a2eb3dfa034e7b3.gif

Thank you @Hollywood E Rock for all your daily posts my friend....

Spoiler

dZvPk118IZbBDOe7Si.gif.3351173b08168f091574b1f2c263693f.gif

Thank you brother 🙌

VJZQBiqljfN4fKMm2a.gif.104e366bde3b02e05b06b3c557a6cb10.gif

Wishing all MP members a ......

3o6fJcIM6mG3Ad6lAk.gif.8dafff0b86b85379119db6cb12044be5.gif

Bj1A6xBL3kbctuqUwe.gif.0d9373437895d6d4f9c0d3c5a368f173.gif

44 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

See you on the other side 🥳

636052356_peZwMJsfr4U44VZiFc(1).gif.6bea3eb7b4e0dd22ea55b4ca04290d12.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

46 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif   

This is a sad day indeed @Hollywood E Rock

zvBuF2oYRErVS.gif.8b0000f0d335839e7a4b5b3d891ac8a6.gif

2013651186_qNQFUVIKAt9Ek(1).gif.ee9ae651a8746a4cd5d4a2bf3e531065.gif

209992025_vpZ6XrDBiJvSo(1).gif.34c8b8cbb2b8335c1fbd7a88cdfb7fac.gif

R.I.P Wet Wednesday 😭

KeuU2u7fInvToHGu6T.gif.cb9626942de4800ae19b08a716c2b107.gif

200-6.gif.0d1a4b2f36e419699bd145994e6de632.gif

But it had a great run....

FB_IMG_1593712829372.thumb.jpg.edc1040e8daee349c7a684ad576fa137.jpg

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

53 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 🥳

Happy New Year Wishing everyone a great nightB2788722-202E-4FAA-9E5A-0D12E64A6F58.jpeg.8df74a3c7f063c8b2950b4a57af6312f.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil 

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0723632A-D624-41FB-8055-C3379F6BBD98.gif.35b7975ea7523bb1b37f7c5b648e6e45.gif22A92A12-9811-46C4-95D1-302C2FF92F29.gif.e7a65eaa31b8300b93c29b5e6193a04a.gif

Thank you for the pics and making my mornings abit more enjoyable.

• Like 14

@Hollywood E Rock I'll join in the moment of silence and remembrance of your popular daily delights, which you have been very gracious in taking the time and effort out of your day to select, curate and put on display for members here.

I know that they may have made other members feel uncomfortable and/or discouraged from posting here, which is quite understandable, but I know that they are thoughtful gestures on your part to brighten each member's day and perhaps give them an added boost to endure the daily monotony and grind. 

And with that, I'll also join in expressing my own gratitude for your efforts, which have sought to accomodate and bring many members here together by providing these simple pleasures to their day.

thank-you-so-much-brother-the-rock.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

@extantsrevenge

giphy.gif

@RileyLad

giphy.gif

@Robertm89

giphy-downsized-large.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

giphy.gif

@Veum

giphy-downsized-large.gif

@Count Dantes

giphy.gif

@LeGonze

giphy.gif

@Hecko

giphy.gif

@RAK

giphy.gif

@Basil

giphy.gif

@R1s1ngs0n

giphy.gif

@Trianna

giphy.gif

@Casiusco

giphy.gif

@DodgyDave

giphy.gif

@Scary Hair

giphy.gif

And to Everyone I have forgotten and all others, No matter where you are, no matter who you are with, and no matter how you choose to say fair well to 2021… I wish you all the best and for an exceptional 2022. 

Love to you all. ❤️ Cheers! 🥂🍻

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Hi again @Pbsw23

Thought I'd move our conversation over here rather than block up the steelbook award thread.

I've had a clear out from time to time too. Especially if there's been a premium to upgrade to.

Not been picking up as many WWA steelbooks over the past 2 years. But I have to admit I've been roped back in by some of the recent 4k editions from Best buy and Germany. 

Sorry for a delayed reply, I had my covid booster vaccine yesterday and been feeling a bit 🤢. Did not sleep well last night and just had to go get something to eat stat! 

Oh Bro! I had my booster last week and it floored me for two days! I felt so rough. Hope you get over it quicker than I did. 🤞🏼

As for WWA’s, I think I have about a further 25 Non-Marvel. I have also stopped buying them unless something comes along that’s new to the steelbook world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1