IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

Not a chance! ... I have been/was very much liked when I was a lost person, not so much now!! 😖 

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

IMHO there will never be an excuse to act or behave even if you are poor, a different color or religion... of course I know you will behave this way as long as you are spiritually lost. 😇

I’m one of the most discriminated against b/c I’m a Christian, my brothers & sisters have been tortured, sawed in two, disemboweled, etc. & the whole world today chastises us today, so I know of what I talk about... I have been around for awhile now so you know hey.

Also my friends the Jewish people have been hurt 😞 just as long or longer then us!😉

Right ok we will leave it there before I get pissed off because we will just go around in roundabouts lol. 😉🤐

Ps. Ya taste in what a five star film is mostly still 💩😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Veum I'm sorry this isn't true...the Christians led the Crusades they tortured as well and all of this is even hundreds of years ago! Christians aren't even half as discriminated as black or gay people or get that treatment since hundreds of years til today.

Sorry @Trianna you need to know that most of those “so-called” Christians the crusaders were not saved just like hitler, they were Christians in name ONLY, they did not know true Christianity... lost people are not able to comprehend this however, they are not allowed because of their unbelief!😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Veum I'm sorry this isn't true...the Christians led the Crusades they tortured as well and all of this is even hundreds of years ago! Christians aren't even half as discriminated as black or gay people or get that treatment since hundreds of years til today.

Agreed, christians have been the hand of some of the most disgusting horrible acts in all of history, and that is fact. In america, white Christian Americans are the bud of most of our nations hate and dark history. Christians have been responsible for more wars and hate crimes than any other group in history. So I'm with @Trianna I highly disagree with that. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Could we get this subject back on track with the topic please.😜

Thanks for your understanding 

John

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sorry @Trianna you need to know that most of those “so-called” Christians the crusaders were not saved just like hitler, they were Christians in name ONLY, they did not know true Christianity... lost people are not able to comprehend this however, they are not allowed because of their unbelief!😉

ENOUGH @Veum

HOW MAY TIMES HAVE WE ASKED YOU TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU POST ON A SUBJECT . NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES OR WHO YOU SILL CONTINUE .

QUITE FRANKLY YOUR ATTITUDE AND WOLD VIEW IS PISSING ME OFF SOMEWHAT 

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE UPSETTING THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT IN MY VIEW ACCEPTABLE OF YOUR POSITION AS AN MP GUARDIAN .

@Masterblaster FYI .

• Confused 1

Just now, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Agreed, christians have been the hand of some of the most disgusting horrible acts in all of history, and that is fact. In america, white Christian Americans are the bud of most of our nations hate and dark history. Christians have been responsible for more wars and hate crimes than any other group in history. So I'm with @Trianna I highly disagree with that. 

The BOSS said to get on topic sir!🤐

spanks spank you GIF by chuber channel

• Like 1

Now is when we need someone to say that yesterday he was watching a Doris Day movie and change the conversation...

By the way, yesterday I saw "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

giphy.gif

It's fascinating how so many years later it still has its charm. I had a great time.

And I love Donald Sutherland. I think he deserved to have more important roles than he has ... someone of his talent and with such an important career ...

What you think about "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"? 

Come on, let's go talk about this great movie...

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

ENOUGH @Veum

HOW MAY TIMES HAVE WE ASKED YOU TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU POST ON A SUBJECT . NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES OR WHO YOU SILL CONTINUE .

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE UPSETTING THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT IN MY VIEW ACCEPTABLE OF YOUR POSITION AS AN MP GUARDIAN .

@Masterblaster FYI .

I agree with @Masterblaster let's get back to the subject of the post and that's movies. I do want to say, I am not offended in the slightest by @Veum I believe it was a non threatening discussion. Just a disagreement of beliefs and a discussion of perspectives that some people just don't see or deal with in their lives.. i hold no hate or animosity to anyone here for this discussion but yes let's get back to movie reviews.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

ENOUGH @Veum

@Masterblaster FYI .

As I said @Scary Hair I did not start it nor have I ever, I’m just being discriminated against again by you all... you all should just chill! 😢 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Casiusco said:

Now is when we need someone to say that yesterday he was watching a Doris Day movie and change the conversation...

giphy.gif

It's fascinating how so many years later it still has its charm. I had a great time.

And I love Donald Sutherland. I think he deserved to have more important roles than he has ... someone of his talent and with such an important career ...

That movie scared the socks off when i watched it in the theater with my mom.... now it reminds me of Firday the 13th where i cant really see what i was so scared about 😁

I too love Donald Sutherland ! 

Take care

John

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Casiusco said:

giphy.gif

I have the Arrow release, and been meaning to watch it. I remember vaguely watching it as a kid but don’t remember much about it. Might be a watch tonight after I watch Cobra.

• Like 3

I have never been a fan of horror movies but I do give them ago..

I got some great movies coming from Filmarena in the coming months from black barons:

The Shinning one of Ann’s @Scary Hair Favourites lol

It (1990)

IT (2017)

and the exorcist 

looking forward to getting them...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

That movie scared the socks off when i watched it in the theater with my mom.... now it reminds me of Firday the 13th where i cant really see what i was so scared about 😁

I too love Donald Sutherland ! 

Take care

John

And the end .. what about the end? ;)

Now there are no endings like this ...

You hope that in the end everything will be redirected to the most typical Hollywood way ... and you find that ..

I remember the first time I watched it: I did not believe it, I was absolutely surprised!!

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3

40464dcee1c7c6c552303bdfb4320d3c.jpg.315d6f8162097ba175f7306714f7ca02.jpg

On another note, I watched the movie UNDERWATER last night. 

I liked it, its not perfect. But a great popcorn monster flick. It had many nods to alien. Alien was a lot slower in pace and had a lot more character development but underwater art and cinematography was very much in line with alien.

Kristen Stewart was not good but also not comically bad like in her other movies so that helped. In fact the only issue in characters I had was TJ Miller who was really not funny and incredibly annoying imo. Luckily he was only in half the film wink wink.

The ending was very well done and had a surprise introduction to a very popular lovecraftian character that I will not spoil here. 

Sadly it did not do very well in theatres so its unlikely we will get a sequel but I very much enjoyed watching this. Would love it if Film arena would pick this up.

4/5 for me. Cheers

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

On another note, I watched the movie UNDERWATER last night. 

I liked it, its not perfect. But a great popcorn monster flick. It had many nods to alien. Alien was a lot slower in pace and had a lot more character development but underwater art and cinematography was very much in line with alien.

Kristen Stewart was not good but also not comically bad like in her other movies so that helped. In fact the only issue in characters I had was TJ Miller who was really not funny and incredibly annoying imo. Luckily he was only in half the film wink wink.

The ending was very well done and had a surprise introduction to a very popular lovecraftian character that I will not spoil here. 

Sadly it did not do very well in theatres so its unlikely we will get a sequel but I very much enjoyed watching this. Would love it if Film arena would pick this up.

4/5 for me. Cheers

Have not watched it yet! But regards to TJ Miller, that’s what happens when you get cast as the silly guy all the time. It’s why I don’t care for Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, or Will Farrell anymore.

• Like 4

Just now, RAK said:

Have not watched it yet! But regards to TJ Miller, that’s what happens when you get cast as the silly guy all the time. It’s why I don’t care for Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, or Will Farrell anymore.

Will Ferrell just has a better presence, Carrey as well. Miller just seemed forced the whole time and annoying. But I agree with only being cast in specific roles but in this particular case it didn't land. He was fine in deadpool, it worked. But here i just didn't see it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Don't know if you have seen it mate, but regarding Sandler give uncut gems a watch if you haven't seen it. Sandler is really really good in it. 

No, and I’m not debating that he isn’t a good actor. I seen him in Spanglish, and he was actually really good. He wasn’t trying to be funny, and it’s a little more on the serious side. In regards to Uncut Gems, probably get a lot of backlash for it but it’s just not my kind of movie. I’m sure I will watch it. But the trailers, and synopsis just doesn’t do anything for me.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1