IGNORED

Media Psychos Steelbook Award

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

christmas-miracle-its-a-wonderful-life.g

We have an early christmas present for you, way to long you had to wait for this award but now it is time.

We're happy to introduce to you the Steelbook Collector Award

jimmy-stewart-christmas.gif

Like the other packaging awards this one will also have multiple stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other stages at a later point.

1st Stage: Steelbook Collector (Members need 50 Regular Steelbooks to get this)

2nd Stage: Steelbook Treasure Hunter (Members need 100 Regular Steelbooks to get this, read the reveal here)

To get the Steelbook Collector award and follow up awards or other packaging awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases with that packaging and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Important: Pictures for for the Steelbook Collector & Treasure Hunter Award have to show us the Frontside of the Steelbooks! No Spine pictures are allowed!

For the Steelbook Collector award, you need 50 different regular Steelbooks. The Treasure Hunter award requires 100 different regular Steelbooks. Regular means that these are Steelbooks that have been sold from normal retailers in one or more countries. For example Best Buy, amazon, Media Markt, zavvi and all the others.

So NO WEA Steelbooks from premium retailers are allowed at this point. Steelbooks can be still sealed or open, but if they are sealed we have to see most of the front, so no regular Steelbooks in Full-Slips are allowed.

The award designs are both done by @Cornbuster 🙏

735326526_SteelbookAward.png..png.818510c2ffffc158c7b7d9258b0c73a2.png  SteelbookTreasureHunter.png.4003089eb16386cf4bd24dc01277c1f4.png

Special thanks to @raylight for all the award gifs he made for this and other awards 🙏

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central. It will continue to grow with many fun awards for you to get.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 😊

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

vor 32 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Keanu Reeves Bill S Preston Esquire GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

You're lucky you have more than 50 included in your pics @CAYENNE-FAHRER. Because I see some with custom Lenti, how should I know what is beneath those 😅

Otherwise

X-Men Wow GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Congratulations to another Award for your awesome collection 👍

new_award_steelbook_collector_blazing_cu

I don't cheat, you can be very sure of that

• Like 4

I have over 50 though a portion of them are MCU movies that I want to use for a Marvel award I am working on.... unless you can use it towards this award which I don't think so?

[Edit: I am 3 shy of 50 regular steels not counting the MCU steels and premium sets] 

So Close Fall GIF by Archer

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Like 4

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Squeegie McGee:

I have over 50 though a portion of them are MCU movies that I want to use for a Marvel award I am working on.... unless you can use it towards this award which I don't think so?

[Edit: I am 3 shy of 50 regular steels not counting the MCU steels and premium sets] 

So Close Fall GIF by Archer

You can us for this award too. Only Wea steels are not allowed in this award. So you can use your mcu steels here and for the mcu award too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, MoneySniper said:

I'm definitely a long way away from 50. Do video game steelbooks count towards this?

No Game Steelbooks, sorry.

8 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

All regular Steelbooks are allowed. So you can absolutely use MCU as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

So many different Steelbooks you otherwise don't see so often. Looks like this award will be a lot of fun. I think members will discover some Steelbooks they might nevery have seen before.

giphy.gif

@Veum

Congratulations

new_award_steelbook_collector_high_voltage_lightning.gif.501885f2e99d827180fe0fff0474c95e.gif

giphy.gif

@Reagh nice to see your award row getting bigger.

new_award_steelbook_collector_glitterdust_logo.gif.01213724aeb1557cdbc282a3fdb7704c.gif

giphy.gif

@hal56

Did I just spotted that Japanese Blade Runner Steelbook 😍, I could kick myself for not ordering 😪

new_award_steelbook_collector_electric_glitch.gif.8ca215c5d6b836c90a55555c7cee5bd4.gif

giphy.gif

to every Award supporter 😃, hope to see many more participants on our awards in 2022.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2