IGNORED

Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

1 minute ago, MoneySniper said:

I wish I never saw this as now I want it

ย 

Hahahahaha i also wanted to have it after seeing pictures of somebody else. Was not aware at all it existed ๐Ÿ˜„

Was already OOS when i bought it for 120eur, but now the prices are way too high on ebay

• Like 2

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, MoneySniper said:

I wish I never saw this as now I want it

ย 

I'm soo sorry! ๐Ÿ˜… Hope you'll manage to track one down, best of luck for that!

ย 

53 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

ย 

Stunning edition! ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

ย 

52 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

Sorry only Steelbooks @pygospaย No Digi or Mediabooks allowed!ย ๐Ÿ˜ก

ย 

Seriously though that looks to be the best release for this movie. It is really really awesome just from the pictures. We don't get anything much like that in the USA. I am sure in person it is very impressive. I'd trade the ML OC for that anyday.ย 

ย 

Yes, I think so, too. Even the most stunning Steelbook has a hard time comapring to this. But that's just for now - let's see what Manalab will do with the one click and how it will look in hand. I have great confidence in what they do, so let's see....

ย 

Oh, but of course - I'll never post a non-Steelbook never again. I'll promise ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

49 minutes ago, Konan said:

ย 

Hahahahaha i also wanted to have it after seeing pictures of somebody else. Was not aware at all it existed ๐Ÿ˜„

Was already OOS when i bought it for 120eur, but now the prices are way too high on ebay

ย 

And THAT is why I post these :D I so often overlook editions and never know what exists. I'll of course always check those databases (we have the German bluray-disc.de one, plus of course the more extensive blu-ray.com) but they also don't show everything out there. So many times I get surprised by something I never even know existed.

ย 

And congrats to hunting it down for 120โ‚ฌ. That was the original price of it. Just checked it in my Excel list, I paied 119,99โ‚ฌ when pre-ordering it on July 2017. So that was a really great deal you manage to get. It hardly ever happens, once things get OOS these days....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if already answered- I want to order a one-click but it's not an option on the request form?

Edit:

Just laboriously travelled all the way back one page...

NOT ENOUGH SUPPLY?!

Is there a waitlist option to apply for one-click if they produce or allocate more?

Edited by Garypool
  • Sad 1

Awards

56 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Not sure if already answered- I want to order a one-click but it's not an option on the request form?

Edit:

Just laboriously travelled all the way back one page...

NOT ENOUGH SUPPLY?!

Is there a waitlist option to apply for one-click if they produce or allocate more?

Unfortunately, With this being such a popular release , it is very doubtful that we will be allocated any more copies so a reserve list may be getting your hopes up ...but if we do then they will be allocated in list order..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Unfortunately, With this being such a popular release , it is very doubtful that we will be allocated any more copies so a reserve list may be getting your hopes up ...but if we do then they will be allocated in list order..

Hm, I see. Right.

Whom may I direct my anger at that isn't myself? Taking volunteers!

๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha 4

Awards

53 minutes ago, amnovember said:

Well I was too late for the box set, but I'm excited to have put in to be part of my first group buy, and my first steelbook/limited edition/fancyschmancyย packaged movie.ย 

This edition will be gorgeous in hands because Manta lab are one of the best retailers that do premium packaging. And a great first premium because this will be very sought after.ย 

• Like 4

@Pbsw23ย @R1s1ngs0nย you two have planted a seed that has been slowly making me mental.ย ๐Ÿ–•ย & ๐Ÿ™ย at the same time.

ย 

I can not remember the last release that has given me this amount of internal torment when trying to decide between a FS and a Lenti. When i first came onto the scene i was a lenti man but these two beautiful humans above shared their passions for FS and WHY they liked particular FS's.ย 

ย 

Every morning i hop on here expecting to change from the FS to the SL but i still haven't done it. I am sticking to my guns and staying in the budget this year so no im not buying both but dammit this is killing me.ย 

ย 

The Lenti just scares me for literally no reason but i have no idea what type of textures and details the FS is going to showcase.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฌ

ย 

This is going to be a fantastic release i know that based on Mantas previous releases. Someone just sell me on one or the other.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@Pbsw23ย @R1s1ngs0nย you two have planted a seed that has been slowly making me mental.ย ๐Ÿ–•ย & ๐Ÿ™ย at the same time.

ย 

I can not remember the last release that has given me this amount of internal torment when trying to decide between a FS and a Lenti. When i first came onto the scene i was a lenti man but these two beautiful humans above shared their passions for FS and WHY they liked particular FS's.ย 

ย 

Thanks for the compliment bud but let's not get excitedย ๐Ÿ˜…

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 6

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

ย 

ย 

Every morning i hop on here expecting to change from the FS to the SL but i still haven't done it. I am sticking to my guns and staying in the budget this year so no im not buying both but dammit this is killing me.ย 

ย 

The Lenti just scares me for literally no reason but i have no idea what type of textures and details the FS is going to showcase.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฌ

ย 

This is going to be a fantastic release i know that based on Mantas previous releases. Someone just sell me on one or the other.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

ย 

just do it GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Count Dantes said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฌ

ย 

ย 

Wow - Hey @Fortis93ย you were right, today IS a good day for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Inside joke from another thread).

ย 

@Count Dantesย Again... this is literally the ONLY time I have not opted for a FS. I amย not saying that the SL (or the DL for that matter) is an amazingย slip, oh no. That is a decision for you to make.ย 

ย 

What I AM saying however, is that this FS Blows HARD. And the only people it wouldย seem to disagree, are the usual would be Lenti collectors, so that should tell you all you need to know. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha 3

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

ย 

Wow - Hey @Fortis93ย you were right, today IS a good day for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Inside joke from another thread).

ย 

@Count Dantesย Again... this is literally the ONLY time I have not opted for a FS. I amย not saying that the SL (or the DL for that matter) is an amazingย slip, oh no. That is a decision for you to make.ย 

ย 

What I AM saying however, is that this FS Blows HARD. And the only people it wouldย seem to disagree, are the usual would be Lenti collectors, so that should tell you all you need to know. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t think it is a competition between FS & SL/DL, just get the one that you would enjoy a lot/the most!๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 3

I am happy so many non-tieredย members are getting a Boxset. I know what it feels like to not make the cut. Iโ€™m glad the Psychos were able to secure so many for most everyone.ย 
ย 

I mean we are getting almost 25% of all the boxsets made just for MP. Thatโ€™s incredible. @ksoskshould be proud of himself!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SilentasKnight said:

I am happy so many non-tieredย members are getting a Boxset. I know what it feels like to not make the cut. Iโ€™m glad the Psychos were able to secure so many for most everyone.ย 
ย 

I mean we are getting almost 25% of all the boxsets made just for MP. Thatโ€™s incredible. @ksoskshould be proud of himself!

ย 

56 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Great job! Unfortunately I didn't make the cut and will have to source elsewhere.

*Makes sad collector noises*

Iโ€™m so incredibly new to all of this that I donโ€™t even know if Iโ€™ve made the cut or not! I havenโ€™t received any messages nor has my listing changed on the list so I hope Iโ€™m okay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GrahamMMR said:

ย 

Iโ€™m so incredibly new to all of this that I donโ€™t even know if Iโ€™ve made the cut or not! I havenโ€™t received any messages nor has my listing changed on the list so I hope Iโ€™m okay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

For your consideration gents @deckard99ย / @R1s1ngs0nย Lets Go Reaction GIF

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
13 minutes ago, GrahamMMR said:

ย 

You made the cut... now we own youย ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 3