Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FlanInTheFace said:

So this went incredibly fast on Collectongโ€™s site. Very thankful for the MP group buy!!

ย 

This was really disappointing. I wanted to get it through MP, because I thought this might go fast, but I was too late for MP, so I said: Well, I manged all the last times. So I was logged in everywhere, I was ready, reloaded the second it was online, went through the entire checkout, even processing PayPal, and only on the last page, after returing from PayPal did it say "sold out". I am really really pissed at this being even possible; think of it figuratively: If I was at a real counter, someone else had figuratively speaking stolen it right out of the hands of the cashier, just the second before I gave her the money. Really frustrating. And of course all the ******* are putting it 3-4x the price on eBay, right now. Just takes the fun out of collecting these things, entirely.

ย 

Edited by pygospa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

6 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

How does one know if he made the cut.

Pretty much asking for myself how do I know I have secured the One click that I registered for inย the GB ?

ย 

The short answer is yes, you made the cut.

The long answer is you should follow the GBโ€™s I&Q topic as all the necessary information is there for you to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

Iโ€™m not finding/seeingย a Final cut list in I&Q for the peeps to check themselves out to see if they made it... am I missing something here, hasย it just gone over my head though... help me to find it please? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

You beat me to it, I was about to say something similar

ย 

ย black friday rei GIF

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Veum said:

Iโ€™m not finding/seeingย a Final cut list in I&Q for the peeps to check themselves out to see if they made it... am I missing something here, hasย it just gone over my head though... help me to find it please? ๐Ÿงย 

I was referring to the announcement that I made regarding our allocation, in which I tagged the members who didn't make the cut.

Once a GB is closed, the list in the OP is confirmed and final; so if a member wants to know whether or not he made the cut, all he has to do is check the list... it's that simple.

On 2/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

SO HERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

THESE ARE OUR FINAL NUMBERS ALLOCATED TO US BY MANTA:

ย 

- 1 x ONE-CLICK HAS BEEN SECURED BY ALL MEMBERS ON THE LIST EXCEPT THE LAST 3 @seru1991ย @Ryotaroย @jm1982

ย 

- ALL REQUESTS/QUANTITIESย FOR SINGLE AND DOUBLE LENTIS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND THESE EDITIONS CAN STILL BE ORDERED.

ย 

- WE WILL ALSO USE TIER MEMBERSHIP FOR THE FULLSLIP AS DEMAND FOR THIS EDITION HAS ALSO EXCEEDED SUPPLY. ONLY ONE COPY ALLOCATED PER MEMBER AND THE LAST 6 ON THE UPDATED LIST WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO GET THIS EDITION THROUGH OUR GB.

ย 

THE MEMBERS I TAGGED ABOVE CAN ALREADY DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO ORDER A DIFFERENT EDITION (EITHER SINGLE OR DOUBLE LENTI). IF THEY WISH TO DO SO,ย THEY NEED TO TAG ME IN THE I&Q TOPIC AND REQUEST TO CHANGE THEIR ORDER.ย 

SAME GOES FOR THE 6 MEMBERS WE WILL TAG LATER ONCE THE FULLSLIP LIST IS UPDATED.

ย 

THANK YOU

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 2

vor 5 Stunden schrieb pygospa:

ย 

This was really disappointing. I wanted to get it through MP, because I thought this might go fast, but I was too late for MP, so I said: Well, I manged all the last times. So I was logged in everywhere, I was ready, reloaded the second it was online, went through the entire checkout, even processing PayPal, and only on the last page, after returing from PayPal did it say "sold out". I am really really pissed at this being even possible; think of it figuratively: If I was at a real counter, someone else had figuratively speaking stolen it right out of the hands of the cashier, just the second before I gave her the money. Really frustrating. And of course all the ******* are putting it 3-4x the price on eBay, right now. Just takes the fun out of collecting these things, entirely.

ย 

I really feel you....I reeeeeeeaaaaaly do...but as long as people are that "stupid" paying these ridiculous ebay prices, scalpers will always be there to take advantage of it.

ย 

Bored Cabin Fever GIF by chuber channel

ย 

But for me in the last few weeks, Iยดve decided to sell most of my stuff, because Iยดm really bored by this game.

Iย  just keep collecting a few items...but the big hype is over!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I really think itยดs great, that there are GBs (because a lots of stuff you canยดt order by yourself), but itยดs also a big problem for collectors, because there are hundreds of GBs all over the world, all for the same titel, so itยดs quite impossible to catch an edition through normal order with a shop. So in the earlier days collecting editions from all over the world was a real hobby, but today itยดs just sports.... ;)

ย 

ย 

aggressive high school GIF

Edited by javi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pygospa said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

34 minutes ago, javi said:

I really feel you....I reeeeeeeaaaaaly do...but as long as people are that "stupid" paying these ridiculous ebay prices, scalpers will always be there to take advantage of it.

ย 

Bored Cabin Fever GIF by chuber channel

ย 

But for me in the last few weeks, Iยดve decided to sell most of my stuff, because Iยดm really bored by this game.

Iย  just keep collecting a few items...but the big hype is over!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I really think itยดs great, that there are GBs (because a lots of stuff you canยดt order by yourself), but itยดs also a big problem for collectors, because there are hundreds of GBs all over the world, all for the same titel, so itยดs quite impossible to catch an edition through normal order with a shop. So in the earlier days collecting editions from all over the world was a real hobby, but today itยดs just sports.... ;)

ย 

ย 

aggressive high school GIF

ย 

Ohย @pygospaย /ย @javiย you two make me so sadย ๐Ÿ˜ž, as I still enjoy collecting so much...

ย 

I hope things turn around for you two kind sirs!ย ๐Ÿค—ย 

ย 

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

• Like 3

9 hours ago, pygospa said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Make sure to follow the "Group buy in update phase" thread. That thing is a game changer and makes it super easy to see fresh group buys.

ย 

I'm super happy to use Media Psychos for all of my group buys and premium purchases. You have to pay a little extra but you're paying for an incredibly helpful service that's well worth the price. There's no way that I would've remembered this sale or been awake and responsive enough to actually secure a copy. I'm more than happy to kind of "set it and forget it" with MP...but don't forget to update your request when required.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Mrdugan said:

I'm super happy to use Media Psychos for all of my group buys and premium purchases. You have to pay a little extra but you're paying for an incredibly helpful service that's well worth the price.

ย 

LpM872FjZASlTCw2uK.gif.a28635b17edd3aab2e1607a242f26f49.gif

ย 

ย 

Completely agree with you @Mrdugan

ย 

Even if I'm not in bed fast asleep at the timeย a sale goes live, I'm either busy at work or at home with the family. MP completely takes away the hassle and worry of trying to order direct. And we have a fantastic community here. The amount of work MP goes through to secure all these copies for us, we are very fortunate.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I missed out on the website order as well as the group buy. Might just take it as a sign and leave this one be, perhaps pick up the double lenti somewhere down the line as that's the only one that appeals to me really high outside of the overall one-click.

Congrats to everyone who got it!

• Like 7

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
39 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

hate to have missed this one!

ย 

Sorry to hear. For new members there will always be the GBs that came and went before they joined. Now that you are here, follow this threadย (with the follow button) and you won't miss anything!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2