Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

So when you join a GB it's not a guarantee you will get it, you can still miss out.

Nothing in this life is 100% guaranteed Brother... Only death... 😅😅

Please read GB rules, there you’ll find that anything is 100% guaranteed. 😉😉

Having said that, as our brother @deckard99 explained, MP makes a fantastic job with retailers and get almost everything we need for members, except maybe for Filmarena.

To make you feel better, I’ve never seen a Manta Lab GB that MP can’t secure enough copies for it’s members. I believe OUATIH closed early as it was super demanded, but I’m not sure as I didn’t joined that one. 😅

Now, here you have a couple advices so you can feel safer on future GBs.

#1. Get a Tier Membership on the next Cycle. 😎😬

#2. Join GBs as soon as possible as they are “First sign, first get”. 😉

Again, this doesn’t mean 100% guarantee of anything. Just waaaaay better chances on these super demanded releases. 😉😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Haha i’m waiting for the right release! 

@FlanInTheFace if you are seriously looking for your 1st OC this just might be the one, b/c, I think of that nice Jacket cover (I have one similar fabric wise w/First Man Manta Lab, it is gorgeous)!😉

image.jpeg.76158be68ce1d0329905b6c1aa3b0fbd.jpeg  

image.jpeg.ffd2be618905c99d7a7ef8b698344716.jpeg

image.jpeg.da48d61a5beefa4a1df9fc665dffdb20.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb hal56:

@claptrawan OC is also kinda only  one edition of a movie. 😉

Anyway, a display of exquisite taste, my friend🙂

Actually I only wanted to go with the FS - but I just can't resist that fabulous OC box :D However, I'm really planning on letting go of the SL and DL once the set arrives - so if there are any takers, you know who to call :D 

How You Doin Kiss GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Veum said:

@FlanInTheFace if you are seriously looking for your 1st OC this just might be the one, b/c, I think of that nice Jacket cover (I have one similar fabric wise w/First Man Manta Lab, it is gorgeous)!😉

These two will look stunning on my shelves !  It is a pure coincidence, but among my favourite premiums are a lot of Gosling movies... Blade runner, first man, la la land, drive.... 😄

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Konan said:

@LeGonze you mentionned first sign, first get. 

I was wondering ...

in cas of pre-registration GB, is it only this number that is taken in account ? Or also when you have select your edition on the GB update ?

i believe it is the number you are on list when you first register. (list will also get adjusted according to tier membership)

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Konan said:

@LeGonze you mentionned first sign, first get. 

I was wondering ...

in cas of pre-registration GB, is it only this number that is taken in account ? Or also when you have select your edition on the GB update ?

@txfosho is correct. The first time you registered (Pre-registration Phase) is the one that counts. Also as he said, IFTier Membership are needed to get in, members in Charge of the GB will notify and rearrange the list with Tiered Members. 😉

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Veum said:

Oh ya it’s gonna be awesome for sure, I’m just already running out of space as is🤣 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Oh ya it’s gonna be awesome for sure, I’m just already running out of space as is🤣 

I hear ya w/limited space, however just remember they do not make these kind of Premiums with those gorgeous covers that often... take this into consideration!😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3