IGNORED

Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

Just now, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

I'm on the same boat here! So many new feelings on this release! I usually go for the lentis, unless the art is not really appealing to me. In this case FS all the way, I like the DL as well but the FS is simply on another level.

As for the OC, I'm not the kind of collector that wants to keep several editions of the movie but DAMN it is being hard to resist this one... I know buying an OC will eventually happen, and I guess when it happens I'm gonna fall a bit deeper into the rabbit hole and start buying them regularly... That will be the day when I become a true psycho 😅

Ya I still haven’t pulled the trigger on a One-Click. 🤣One day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Full slip for sure! Though, very tempted by that OC😍

10 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

I'm on the same boat here! So many new feelings on this release! I usually go for the lentis, unless the art is not really appealing to me. In this case FS all the way, I like the DL as well but the FS is simply on another level.

As for the OC, I'm not the kind of collector that wants to keep several editions of the movie but DAMN it is being hard to resist this one... I know buying an OC will eventually happen, and I guess when it happens I'm gonna fall a bit deeper into the rabbit hole and start buying them regularly... That will be the day when I become a true psycho 😅

Same as you all that OC is very tempting, however I’m  No Money Confused Travolta GIF 

I went w/DL though!😊

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 1/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, mgurau said:

Agree. 
I would love to see one of the editions slips be the Jacket like the old Future Shop blu ray slip. I love that but it is way too expensive. They also used that same design on a more recent German Mediabook, but it sold out too quick to grab a copy. 

Would love to that get used and could even see it get used for the One-click box design, although would rather it be on a full slip.

It seems like ages since Manta has put anything out.

Was looking forward to seeing what they do with the Matrix. Might get one if there is pone I really like, but only the first one. The others are garbage.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 1.31.21 PM.png

You must be pleased!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, gamerknight said:

Hello, I order 4 OC.

Was wondering if that's correct.

The format looks odd here. 

Screenshot_20210120-093946_Chrome.jpg

Nope that is not correct.

You don’t have to select anything on the 2nd option if you are not ordering something different. The first option 4X is enough. By the way, I’m not sure if you will get all four. It will depends on the allocation we get ok??

Also, @gamerknight are you sure you want to commit to 4 OCs? That would be a Huge Invoice! 

@extantsrevenge Brother, Can you help please? 😃😉

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Basil said:

but you dont know what PA is going to look like its only a possible atm xD 

Spoke to a friend on Twitter who speaks to the PA team regularly, so it's 100% they are doing a release, whether in the end it's a steelbook remains to be seen. PA have never failed, for me they are light years ahead of any other company in terms of quality product, tasteful, classy and with finishes none can match. A PA release is a serious event. 😎

• Like 5

Awards

15 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Seriously disappointed! Nice steel but those slips .... NOPE! Thank God it looks like Plain Archive are going to be doing Drive, for me that's the one to own

This Steelbook looks amazing man... I might not go for the OC, but definitely getting the FS at least... And yes, maybe you will like the PA version more than this one... But you could grab one of these just in case PA doesn't deliver something spectacular. That's what I would do.  ;)

Now if you don't like the SB at all... Then I get you... That happened to me with Joker... Hahaa... xD

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

This Steelbook looks amazing man... I might not go for the OC, but definitely getting the FS at least... And yes, maybe you will like the PA version more than this one... But you could grab one of these just in case PA doesn't deliver something spectacular. That's what I would do.  ;)

Now if you don't like the SB at all... Then I get you... That happened to me with Joker... Hahaa... xD

I've already got the original Grail HMV steel, the Mondo Steel, the Futurepak, and the one click from Novamedia. Would have bought this if they had done a quarter slip version, as the steel art is nice, but those slips are just beyond bad. I've got a version open to watch so this would remain sealed, kinda pointless buying a slip I think is pretty rubbish just for a steel, which I'll have to then open to see.

• Haha 1

Awards

12 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

So when you join a GB it's not a guarantee you will get it, you can still miss out.

I thought Items are secured prior before the GB is opened, this way anyone who joins a GB gets their copy.

And on the day of the release some members could even try to get the item themselves direct from the site, and could end up buying it twice if their GB purchase goes through.

Has it ever happened that tier membership comes to play and orders get cancelled? 😱

• Confused 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

So when you join a GB it's not a guarantee you will get it, you can still miss out.

I thought Items are secured prior before the GB is opened, this way anyone who joins a GB gets their copy.

And on the day of the release some members could even try to get the item themselves direct from the site, and could end up buying it twice if their GB purchase goes through.

Has it ever happened that tier membership comes to play and orders get cancelled? 😱

@Billy Talent No GB is ever guaranteed. It's not possible to do so. That said, our long standing relationships with premium retailers usually allow us to obtain sufficient allocation for all our members. Notable exceptions are Blufans and FA, where we know going in that demand will be greater than our supply, so membership tiers are typically used for those. We close our GBs prior to the preorder date, so members know in advance.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2