IGNORED

Manta Lab Drive (Manta Lab Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

Il y a 3 heures, LeGonze a dit :

To make you feel better, I’ve never seen a Manta Lab GB that MP can’t secure enough copies for it’s members. I believe OUATIH closed early as it was super demanded, but I’m not sure as I didn’t joined that one. 😅

Exactly my @LeGonze, I was in, and just the OneClick was stopped during the pre-registration (approximately 90 OneClick for MediaPsycho), I remember a moderator "OneClick out of stock for MP, plz for next pre-registration, only single edition !".
It was the only time I saw it. And I think it's gonna happen again with Drive.

dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by Daft
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Why no love for the single lenti? 😭 Only 8 requests so far, but I'll bet you this will be fantastic in hand! 

1C64647B-ECE6-46FD-A0EF-4A47FBBA15D7.thumb.jpeg.44d3b4c13a3089c7c9464dc0fcdd028e.jpeg

I’m also quite surprised this edition got so little love. But I guess a lot of members would rather have a slip that does not repeat the color palette of the steel.

I think this one would have been much better as a FS while the actual FS might have worked better as a Lenti.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Nope that is not correct.

You don’t have to select anything on the 2nd option if you are not ordering something different. The first option 4X is enough. By the way, I’m not sure if you will get all four. It will depends on the allocation we get ok??

Also, @gamerknight are you sure you want to commit to 4 OCs? That would be a Huge Invoice! 

@extantsrevenge Brother, Can you help please? 😃😉

Yes I would. They put me down for 2 thought lol.

At this point I'd take 3 if I could. I just love Drive too much. I need 1 Sealed. 1 to keep & 1 just in case the other 2 get lost in a fire.

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, gamerknight said:

Yes I would. They put me down for 2 thought lol.

At this point I'd take 3 if I could. I just love Drive too much. I need 1 Sealed. 1 to keep & 1 just in case the other 2 get lost in a fire.

@gamerknight I bumped you up to x3. I think it's a real longshot to be honest, but we have another member at x3 so to be fair I updated you to be closer to your original request. We will fight for as many copies as possible but if we have to place a limit it will apply equally to all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

New to this strange world of group buys, does anyone know in general what the shipping costs would be (I’m assuming that’s on top of the listed prices)? 

That box with them all looks so cool (trying to talk myself into that!), but trying to determine what the full cost might be with shipping. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, amnovember said:

New to this strange world of group buys, does anyone know in general what the shipping costs would be (I’m assuming that’s on top of the listed prices)? 

That box with them all looks so cool (trying to talk myself into that!), but trying to determine what the full cost might be with shipping. 

PM incoming!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@gamerknight I bumped you up to x3. I think it's a real longshot to be honest, but we have another member at x3 so to be fair I updated you to be closer to your original request. We will fight for as many copies as possible but if we have to place a limit it will apply equally to all.

Many, many thanks! I really do appreciate that. You guys are the best! And if for some reason it cant be done after all. It's no big deal.

• Like 3