IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

NOW SHOWING movie theatre sign home theater decor

🥤📺🎬💽 :) from our local library watching… 

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif

Seizure! (DVD)

Academy Award® winner Oliver Stone (Platoon) makes his directorial debut in this tale of macabre horror and suspense! Horror writer Edmund Blackstone (Jonathan Frid TV's Dark Shadows) sees his recurring nightmare come to chilling life one weekend evening when he and his family and friends are terrorized and killed off one by one by the Queen of Evil (Martine Beswick, Thunderball) and her servants, a dwarf named Spider (Hervé Villechaize, Fantasy Island), and a giant scar-faced strongman called Jackal (Henry Judd Baker, After Hours). Is this a nightmare, or the real thing? Watch this cult classic from a brand new HD master from the original vault elements! The stellar cast includes cult legend Mary Woronov (Eating Raoul), Troy Donahue (A Summer Place), Joseph Sirola (Hang Em High) and Richard Cox (Cruising).

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

UPDATE: a really bizarre story & only watched it cause it had my Barnabas Jonathan Frid and the Beauty Martine Beswick & of course “The plane” 😛 Hervé! 2/5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤📺🎬💽 :) from our local library watching… 

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

The disappearance of a baby from a small coastal town in Australia is the catalyst for a journey into the disintegrating psychology of a young couple as they deal with an unthinkable tragedy under both the white light of public scrutiny and behind closed doors.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

UPDATE: kinda slow methodical drama that took you to the last seen to see… 3.5/5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
51 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) yesterday!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Horror GIF by NETFLIX

A whole lot of fun. Definitely enjoyed the satirical aspect as well, and I think it's a tad underrated in comparison to what people on Letterboxd rate it. Loved the ending!

Agreed , I liked it more than most as well. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) yesterday!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Horror GIF by NETFLIX

A whole lot of fun. Definitely enjoyed the satirical aspect as well, and I think it's a tad underrated in comparison to what people on Letterboxd rate it. Loved the ending!

Definitely. I really liked this one, its better than people give it credit for it's even better than halloween kills 

IMO.

Awards

12 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I watched Gattaca with my bestie @Shaliber last night~

Uma Thurman GIF by Filmin

Uma was gorgeous and amazing, Ethan was also gorgeous and amazing, and the movie really made me raw and emotional! I was so pleasantly surprised and moved by it. It's a film I'm going to continue thinking about for awhile

What an amazing movie 

• Like 1

Awards

🥤📺🎬💽 :) Watched from our DVR…

3589_medium.jpg?t=1590132805

Recaptured renegade leader Christopher Lambert is sent to an "escape-proof" space-prison in this action-packed sequel to the popular cult classic. 

UPDATE: turn off your brain for this mindless drivel 😒 1/5

8242_medium.jpg?t=1383961027

A mysterious stranger rolls into town on a unique motorcycle. All he carries is the bible and a desire for justice. Past vengeance collides as Ryder rights an injustice from his past and liberates the small town from a malicious oppressor. 

UPDATE: I knew what kinda of movie this would be but still enjoyed it! :) 4/5
Edited by Veum

🥤📺🎬💽 :) Watched from our local library…

1286_medium.jpg?t=1434804352

On an annual extreme outdoor adventure, six women meet in a remote part of the Appalachians to explore a cave hidden deep in the woods. Far below the surface of the earth, disaster strikes when a rock fall blocks their exit and there's no way out. The women push on, praying for another exit, but there is something else lurking under the earth. The friends are now prey, forced to unleash their most primal instincts in an all-out war against an unspeakable horror - one that attacks without warning, again and again and again. 

UPDATE: A very good story with some scenic landscapes including inside the cave…enjoyed the monsters too! 4.5/5

190099_medium.jpg?t=1578895751

In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own. 

UPDATE: so disappointed 😔 as I had high expectations for this one as I’m a fan of Noomi Rapace & her trilogy of TGwtDT… this one was just too tedious, predictable & mind you, just not my ‘cup of tea’ 2/5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1