IGNORED

Media Psychos Psycho Challenge! NEW: CHALLENGE 38 IS NOW LIVE!

extantsrevenge

39 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

So I am healing from a surgery and can't walk down the steps for at least 4 weeks and my movie collection is downstairs.

Options 1) Skip the next 4 weeks of challenges. 2) Ask my wife for help, although not sure I trust anybody to handle my movie collection 😄 and my wife is pretty much doing everything right now so this request likely won't end well. 3) Try to limp down the stairs (yeah that's not going to happen 😆). 4) Maybe I can have my kids grab some miscellaneous amarays that are stored away from my main movie collection to satisfy some of the upcoming challenges.

Gonna go with number 4, will see how this goes.

You've already spent a bunch on your collection. What's a bunch more to ensure you're able to share that collection with like-minded individuals? I present option 6:

wall infomercial GIF

Hope you feel better soon!

• Haha 16

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

You've already spent a bunch on your collection. What's a bunch more to ensure you're able to share that collection with like-minded individuals? I present option 6:

wall infomercial GIF

Hope you feel better soon!

I think only the boss @Masterblaster could afford one of those.  Who knows he might already have 1 or 2 of them already just sitting around. 😆

• Haha 6

Ok - time to get back on track after last week. Thanks for the challenge, @extantsrevenge!

Challenge 10:

I tried to avoid the temptation to grab easy ones and attempted to get a little creative. Hopefully these all count:

QFUNqRw.jpg

1. Harley's Bat

2. Wolverine's adamantium claws 

3. Kylo Ren's Lightsaber

4. Maui's Hook

5. Rapunzel's Hair (This can be hand held!)

As far as my favorites are concerned, I wish I could go a different route than other's have but I have been so deep into the Star Wars universe lately that I'm finding it borderline impossible. Perhaps I'll just pick some less known weapons from the Star Wars universe that I've always liked (or found interesting).

Hero: Ezra Bridger's Blaster/Saber

Season 1 Episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

The ability to alternate between blaster and saber was incredibly unique and made for some interesting skirmishes in the series. 

Villain:

I was going to go with the Empire's Arc Pulse Generator (which overheated Mandalorian armor thus vaporizing them and further showing the cruel nature of the Empire) but then I remembered it has to be hand held ☹️. Eh, screw it. I like Kylo's saber as well. I have a nice replica of it that is weathered to match its appearance in The Force Awakens.

bhhPhwl.jpg

• Like 27

Sorry I'm so lax but this is my first entry into the challenge & my submission for 5 weapons I present to you...

IMG20221115151242.thumb.jpg.201aeb64890bcae01ede236b4dd5abd6.jpg

Rob Zombie's 31 representing - Chainsaw, Bat, knives

Three from Hell with - guns & Shotgun

Hunger games: Mocking Jay Pt 1 - Bow and Arrow

Versus - sword

Justice League: Doom - Batarang 

For the final steps favourite weapons -

Hero - Optimus Prime Ion Blaster

Villains - Megatron Fusion Cannon

Think I've done this right 

Neil

😁

• Like 26

Awards

2 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

So I am healing from a surgery and can't walk down the steps for at least 4 weeks and my movie collection is downstairs.

Options 1) Skip the next 4 weeks of challenges. 2) Ask my wife for help, although not sure I trust anybody to handle my movie collection 😄 and my wife is pretty much doing everything right now so this request likely won't end well. 3) Try to limp down the stairs (yeah that's not going to happen 😆). 4) Maybe I can have my kids grab some miscellaneous amarays that are stored away from my main movie collection to satisfy some of the upcoming challenges.

Get Better Soon GIF by sendwishonline.com

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I think you tweaked your knee a few days after I joined MP.  Holy cow, what a long road, hoping the worst is over, though. 

Maybe @extantsrevenge will give you some leeway: instead of pics of your collection, you have to chill on the couch and watch the movies that fulfill the challenge!

Take care of yourself my man!

Tired Cat GIF

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Get well soon @Boilersteel! Hope you make a swift recovery!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Salut les Psychos!

J'espère que tout le monde va bien sur cette belle communauté.

Voici ma participation pour ce 10ème challenge consécutif.

Pour ma part, étant fan de la saga Star Wars, mon arme de héros préférée reste le sabre laser.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff51ff6e1db2ffe084fad522b65d67f1.jpeg

Et pour l'arme des méchants, je dirai le gant à lames de Freddy Krueger

image.thumb.jpeg.36abb5ec00871506ba245cc8f7673dde.jpeg

Et pour ma présentation:

1/ John Wick 3 : John Wick + arme à feu

image.thumb.jpeg.f5223092b736a110b8d603712f67a88b.jpeg

2/ Captain América 2 - Le Soldat de l'Hiver : Natacha ROUMANOFF + arme à feu et Bucky + fusil

image.thumb.jpeg.a0f6982ddda532b526e7fb6838394536.jpeg

3/ Thor Ragnarok : Thor + épées

image.thumb.jpeg.e2dc5b60b17c7320d7aa49d84f407930.jpeg

4/ Gardiens de la Galaxie 2 : Rocket + Blaster

image.thumb.jpeg.f07dca78624e5fec6889c2f7d15a2eb5.jpeg

5/ Star Wars - L'Ascension de Skywalker : Kylo Ren + Sabre laser

image.thumb.jpeg.9420bdd62f22c036395490283a79757c.jpeg

Très bonne journée à tous.

Julien

• Like 26

ok, so here is my selection for the challenge n. 10. 

• braveheart - spear
  • edge of tomorrow - helicopter tail rotor blade / sword
  • kill bill - katana
  • the departed - hand held gun
  • tears of the sun - some gun (maybe m4a1?)

IMG20221116130618.thumb.jpg.54ac900caed368a4c9fb58d87b0db582.jpg

favourite weapon of a hero could be hellboy's good samaritan

200.gif

favourite weapon of a villian is definitely joker's pencil in the dark knight. technically it may not be a weapon, but it has been used for killing and the scene always makes me laugh 😆

joker.gif.d90958490d7607b66a312542b4b1c7af.gif

• Like 25

@extantsrevenge thank you for a cool challenge! I'm back this week for a submission after not making one last week.

Here is my post for Challenge 10" Choose Your Weapon

1) Inglourious Basterds : Baseball Bat

2) Alita Battle Angel : Damascus Blade

3) the Shining : Axe

4) Blade Runner 2049 : Blaster

5) Rambo First Blood : Survival Knife

Favorite Hero Weapon: Trevor Belmont and his Whip from Castlevania

image.jpeg.767878cc50b25b8c7a03bfca092fbd04.jpeg

Favorite Villain Weapon : Skeletron and his Buzzsaw throwing weapon from Turbo Kid

image.jpeg.238ce211f7777197062b040f15c46f58.jpeg

IMG-8077[10271].jpg

IMG-8078[10270].jpg

IMG-8079[10269].jpg

IMG-8081[10268].jpg

IMG-8082[10267].jpg

IMG-8083[10266].jpg

• Like 28

Ok, weapons this time! I was in the military, so I know a bit about these! My choices are:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre-chainsaw

Terminator 2-one-handed shotgun

The Northman-handaxe (a bit hard to see, but it's there)

Tombstone-Colt revolvers

Aquaman-trident

C2D75583-0B7F-4F8A-84DD-6D311F99DB82.thumb.jpeg.51d3137979da5aa5f92b0d13fb99ee37.jpeg

As for my favorite hero weapon, @Gary K used mine early, but my favorite hero weapon has and always will be from my favorite movie, Krull, The Glaive! So good! My favorite villain weapon would be Gogo Yubari's Meteor Hammer from Kill Bill! Thanks for reading! And thanks for the cool challenge @extantsrevenge!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

WEEK 10!

Shoop, shoop! Please come again!

Bring us bullets!

IMG_20221114_144144.thumb.jpg.7f9c6e83657739d27a211c5493c662e1.jpg

"Sicario" - Various Firearms

Now for Steelbooks, front and back!IMG_20221114_144011.thumb.jpg.3acf30351a7f1fea84da16302133590b.jpg

"The Departed" - Handgun

"Kingdom of Heaven" - Sword

And finally, because I love Russell Crowe so much...IMG_20221114_144338.thumb.jpg.2f88d1bc0c697275ef102f7f8debc46b.jpg

"Master and Commander" & "Gladiator" - Sword

Now, it took me so long to get to this theme because I couldn't really think of any best or worst weapons. I guess I'll cop out and go with what's off the top of my head.

For my bad weapon, well I recently saw "eXistenZ"...

7744CBAA-8C9F-4311-A79C-303055C5426A-e1585387433706-1016x1024.thumb.jpeg.17d50385421ccb327e03c42c2b4dc1be.jpeg

What was up with that stupid, creepy organic gun? It wasn't even that gory! Come on, Cronenberg! Lame!

And as for favorite weapon... I dunno...

Franz Daltrey's piano flamethrower in "Lisztomania"?lisztomania3.jpg.1ff242cf737c250bfbd0a84ae6449f86.jpg

I recently got a cool edition of "A Clockwork Orange", so I wanted to say that the bust Alex used on that cat lady made for a pretty effective weapon. But come on, people, let's keep it PG!

Edited by camwjohn95
  • Like 22

Awards