IGNORED

Media Psychos Psycho Challenge! NEW: CHALLENGE 38 IS NOW LIVE!

extantsrevenge

Challenge 38 - "Are you excited yet?"

My most anticipated movies are Dune 2 (already have tickets for opening night), Furiosa, Deadpool 3, Joker, Godzilla x Kong, Aliens entry and spiderverse (if thats still scheduled to come out in 2024), but I'll go with some wild card selections:

Bob Marley One Love - I'm a huge Bob Marley fan so I am really looking forward to this biopic. I dont know what premium retailer would be a good fit for this release. Maybe Mondo would make a good steelbook but it would be nice to have a booklet and extras with the release so I'll say Arrow. I would honestly be very happy with anything beyond a barebones 4K release.

Mickey 17 - Bong Joon Ho directing, staring Robert Pattinson, curious to see what is coming from Bong Joon Ho after Parasite. I dont think he has directed a bad movie so I am sure I will at least like this entry. I expect this to be a Criterion release.

Nosferatu - another movie I'm excited for based off the director, in this case Robert Eggers. The "trailer" I posted is a fan-made trailer and the release is scheduled for I think Christmas Day. This is another Arrow entry or Second Sight, anything but a bare-bones release like The Northman. I would like to see all of these movies in the theatre but Nosferatu is the one I would most like to see in theatres.

• Like 13

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving out the most obvious choices, I am anxiously waiting for:

Maxxxine:

the first two parts were awesome and now I cant wait to see how Ti West concludes the trilogy in the 80s, the trailer

already oozing a phenomenal 80s vibe:

Nosferatu:

big fan of both the Murnau and Herzog Version. Robert Eggers is a perfect candidate to bring his version to cinemas:

NOSTERATU_FP_00215_R2  Lily-Rose Depp stars as Ellen Hutter in director Robert Eggers’ NOSFERATU, a Focus Features release. Credit: Courtesy of Focus Features / © 2023 FOCUS FEATURES LLC

and of course

Joker: Folie a deux:

this will either sink like a stone or fly like an eagle. Cant wait to find out...

Joker: Folie à Deux (2024) - IMDb

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Challenge 38: Are you Excited Yet? 

3. Dune Part 2

Z9Lf113.jpeg

2. Joker Folie A Deux

sNoTeTk.jpeg

1. Deadpool 3

KaICowR.jpeg

Marvel is taking most of 2024 off, with the exception of this bad boy, due to oversaturation, lower quality releases, and dwindling box office numbers. This movie better stick the landing or Marvel's comeback may not happen. 

• Like 12

• ★ Administrators ★

Challenge 38 - "are you excited yet?"

Aside from the obvious entries like Mad Max Furiosa, Dune 2, Maxxxine and Mickey 17 the following 3 are certainly my most anticipated:

1 - Nosferatu - I'm a massive fan of the Northman and the cast of this one is bonkers.  Can't wait.

image.jpeg.9a78f908c81040c879df08b8eac3f93d.jpegimage.jpeg.3febdb675c3389c4abe9d3c6c581b208.jpeg

2 - Terrifier 3 - Damien Leone with an even bigger budget and no studio constraints?  Can't wait to see how far this one goes into practical gore and dream logic

image.jpeg.8baeeba39b113e0ac351e05b00024f24.jpegimage.jpeg.94d19be2a0316bbc92f3b69ef9e92fb2.jpeg

3- The Wolfman - Leigh Whannell's Upgrade and Invisible Man are two of my favorite recent films and this big budget re-imaginign of another classic monster should not disappoint either.

image.jpeg.1843f21f6c6cec03938df19239ed5ed4.jpeg

image.jpeg.c96b1e76606eea0d5d63be6dbff88296.jpeg

• Like 13

Sadly, my excitement about upcoming movies has considerably waned during the last 5 years or so and this year is no different, considering what's on offer.

I went through all the films announced and there is really only one that piques my interest, largely because of the director involved.

mickey-17-2024-us-poster.jpg

Two other movies that will probably lure me to the theaters...

Bikeriderssmall.jpg

Saw the first part which left me quite indifferent, but I guess I have to finish what I started

Dune-2-Poster-4x5-1.jpg

• Like 13

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

new_psycho_challenge_starting_gleaming_metal_silver.gif.28893c718a66ea5c3cda404d9a8539af.gif

NEW CHALLENGE #38 IS NOW LIVE!

This time we will focus on the 2024 Movie year and what is yet to come 😃

What are your 3 most anticipated new movies of 2024?

- Please post either a poster or the trailer for the movies you are eagerly awaiting.

(A perfect place to find Posters or Trailers is our own Movies section found here, use the forum search for specific titles)

- Give us a short info why you choose these movies and let us know if you plan to watch them in the cinema.

- Also let us know which Premium retailer you hope will release the movies.

- Feel free to show more than 3 movies you can't wait to come put this year.

48BW.gif

Here's my pics for Challenge 38. First off, I apologize for these all being a bit too obvious and already frequently mentioned, but hey, I likes what I likes. To get it out of the way, I doubt I'll be able to watch any of them in the theater because it's hard to find a babysitter, but we'll see. I'd love to see all of them on the big screen, but it's really unlikely.)

image.thumb.jpeg.9f708da9e27b8551f1d21e33137b0764.jpeg

DEADPOOL 3 - thankfully the various strikes have prevented Hollywood from over-saturating us with (what often feels like) another ton of superhero flicks this year, with this being the only theatrical MCU release. Honestly, I'm feeling burnt out on Marvel but, despite that, I am very much looking forward to this. Hugh Jackman is back as Wolverine, it's our first hard-R rated MCU movie, and its promising all kinds of multiverse hijinks that should be fun. I love Wolverine and Deadpool and am very much looking forward to them sparring and trading barbs, both physically and verbally. I have a Manta edition of the first two Deadpool flicks and hope they release the third. I'd love to get an embossed steelbook of the art shown above to match the steelbook release for the first movie, or even just a fullslip with this image. I think it's nicely iconic and free of floating heads.

image.thumb.jpeg.1a0a1331a0d647b51274e4cf9bda625b.jpeg

DUNE PART TWO - Christ, I've literally been waiting for this follow-up since the first movie ended back in October 2021. I have little doubt I'll be itching for a third one by the time this one is over, too. Like Deadpool, I have the Manta edition of the first one and am very much looking forward to a (fingers crossed) matching set for Part Two. Denis Villeneuve has quickly become one of my favorite directors and his work has become must-see events for me.

And finally....

image.thumb.jpeg.ea65fcd1add1617c76e62b635aff31bd.jpeg

ALIEN: ROMULUS because it's a freaking ALIEN movie and I will always watch these. I'm insanely excited to see was Fede Alvarez is going to do with this one, and I like the potential this story can have being set between the events of ALIEN and ALIENS. (I'm still a bit bummed we're likely never going to get a grand finale to Sir Scott's prequels, but who knows... maybe somehow, someway, future ALIEN movies can pick up the pieces.) I'll take whichever premium retailer does this one justice, particularly if we get an embossed steelbook of the above. My money is on Manta (again!) or FilmArena (even if it takes them about a decade to release it). BluFans could put together a nice set, though, or maybe weET, but I'm guessing they'll be out given Disney's contracts.

Some others I'm looking forward to include Kingdom of the Planet of the ApesFuriosaGodzilla x Kong, and I really, really, really hope NovaMedia does us a solid with the Ana de Armas-led John Wick spin-off, Ballerina.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

new_psycho_challenge_starting_gleaming_metal_silver.gif.28893c718a66ea5c3cda404d9a8539af.gif

NEW CHALLENGE #38 IS NOW LIVE!

This time we will focus on the 2024 Movie year and what is yet to come 😃

What are your 3 most anticipated new movies of 2024?

- Please post either a poster or the trailer for the movies you are eagerly awaiting.

(A perfect place to find Posters or Trailers is our own Movies section found here, use the forum search for specific titles)

- Give us a short info why you choose these movies and let us know if you plan to watch them in the cinema.

- Also let us know which Premium retailer you hope will release the movies.

- Feel free to show more than 3 movies you can't wait to come put this year.

48BW.gif

Okay you guys, here's my most anticipated movies of 2024!

1) Madame Web

After the runaway success of Venom and Morbius (did you know Sony re-released Morbius after seeing popular it was online?), I want to see the next Marvel legend! I'm going to be there opening night, and who knows? Maybe Spider-Man will show up...

MV5BMjhkYjA0ZmUtM2I4OC00YzQ1LTk2YWUtYjA3ZGRhM2YzYWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc1MzUzOTY0._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.c32a5e3c414b2173bfaeb6880ba2d3a1.jpg

2) Kraven the Hunter

Speaking of new Marvel legends, we can't forget the next best anti-hero, Kraven the Hunter! The guy gets infected by magic lion blood, and now has superpowers? Sign me up! Plus, I'll be in the front row to admire Aaron Taylor-Johnson's abs. I MEAN, his acting ability. Yeah. That's what I meant.

MV5BZWNhOWY4OTUtNDIwZC00ZTMzLTgzNDgtZGU5OWM0ODcwYmVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.thumb.jpg.3780f464c7fc4413440352b4e4e223d7.jpg

3) The Garfield Movie

Bill Murray sucked, let's face it. They should have fired him after the first Garfield movie, but no! They brought him back for the sequel! However, all these years later, we're finally getting the proper Garfield voice we deserve. After seeing how his Mario voice got everyone talking, Sony once again made the right decision: hiring Chris Pratt as Garfield. He's so cool! I bought my ticket already.

MV5BNzk4ODdiOTEtMTk3YS00MzZmLTgyOWMtYzc1NjgxYWE2MmMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.thumb.jpg.a00db9fea9270db2e8775855b93999b2.jpg

Now, hopefully Manta Lab gives us stellar one click boxes for these future masterpieces. If not, Blufans would be awesome. Bring on the steels!

Sony is just the best movie company you guys, it's not even funny.

• Like 13

Challenge 38 - "Are You Excited Yet?"

Alien_Romulus_VAR_Poster.thumb.jpg.91dee9d1f28765c658ae3130b3fa36a4.jpgspaceman_xlg.thumb.jpg.8e6ca56c64dbb6dd6ca1a0fadafea026.jpgCivilWarPosterartMainbigimg59901a.thumb.webp.5d4e74b85c3aef0e22eb150d864bb652.webpmickey-17-2024-us-poster.jpg.a723363b5932e368b96de2789e9b46fb.jpgMV5BYTNmMzliMmYtNjEyZS00NGM3LWEzYWEtNmI3MGJjMTIzZjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjAxODc0._V1_.thumb.jpg.f280a6d37fb5522ea4de85ed02f9e537.jpg

1) Alien: Romulus — I'm a huge Alien fan so I can't wait for this. Bummed Ridley Scott isn't directing it but I have high hopes regardless. I want a Manta Lab release to complement the amazing Alien: Covenant full slip. 

2) Spaceman — Just found out about Spaceman while researching for this challenge. I really loved Johan Renck's work on the Chernobyl miniseries, and I'd love to see more serious Adam Sandler, so I can't wait for this. I'd love a Criterion Collection release for this, using a Scanavo case. 

3) Civil War — Alex Garland has proven his chops as a storyteller time and time again, and I expect this will be no different. I'd like a Manta Lab release on this, or maybe an Arrow Video hardbox. 

4) Mickey 17 — This sounds interesting, despite the fact that's it's basically the same plot as Duncan Jones' "Moon" from 2009. Loved Bong Joon Ho's work on Parasite, and I'm excited to see his style translated into a space sci-fi. I'd like a Blufans double lenti for this, provided the movie proves to be good. 

5) Gladiator II — Purely out of sheer curiosity. I'm sure it won't live up to the first film, but who knows, Ridley might nail it. I'd love a Titans of Cult hardbox release for this, to accompany the ToC release of the first film I don't have. 

Also, of course I want to see Dune! Eggers' Nosferatu as well. I almost listed Twisters, but I'm sure it'll be awful. Lastly... would love to catch the Tenet IMAX re-release. 

Cheers gang. 

Edited by hansreinhardt
  • Like 15

11 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

Challenge 38 - "Are You Excited Yet?"

Alien_Romulus_VAR_Poster.thumb.jpg.91dee9d1f28765c658ae3130b3fa36a4.jpgspaceman_xlg.thumb.jpg.8e6ca56c64dbb6dd6ca1a0fadafea026.jpgCivilWarPosterartMainbigimg59901a.thumb.webp.5d4e74b85c3aef0e22eb150d864bb652.webpmickey-17-2024-us-poster.jpg.a723363b5932e368b96de2789e9b46fb.jpgMV5BYTNmMzliMmYtNjEyZS00NGM3LWEzYWEtNmI3MGJjMTIzZjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3NjAxODc0._V1_.thumb.jpg.f280a6d37fb5522ea4de85ed02f9e537.jpg

1) Alien: Romulus — I'm a huge Alien fan so I can't wait for this. Bummed Ridley Scott isn't directing it but I have high hopes regardless. I want a Manta Lab release to complement the amazing Alien: Covenant full slip. 

2) Spaceman — Just found out about Spaceman while researching for this challenge. I really loved Johan Renck's work on the Chernobyl miniseries, and I'd love to see more serious Adam Sandler, so I can't wait for this. I'd love a Criterion Collection release for this, using a Scanavo case. 

3) Civil War — Alex Garland has proven his chops as a storyteller time and time again, and I expect this will be no different. I'd like a Manta Lab release on this, or maybe an Arrow Video hardbox. 

4) Mickey 17 — This sounds interesting, despite the fact that's it's basically the same plot as Duncan Jones' "Moon" from 2009. Loved Bong Joon Ho's work on Parasite, and I'm excited to see his style translated into a space sci-fi. I'd like a Blufans double lenti for this, provided the movie proves to be good. 

5) Gladiator II — Purely out of sheer curiosity. I'm sure it won't live up to the first film, but who knows, Ridley might nail it. I'd love a Titans of Cult hardbox release for this, to accompany the ToC release of the first film I don't have. 

Also, of course I want to see Dune! Eggers' Nosferatu as well. I almost listed Twisters, but I'm sure it'll be awful. Lastly... would love to catch the Tenet IMAX re-release. 

Cheers gang. 

Gladiator II all the way for me, as Gladiator is my favorite film of all-time, and has been since I was a kid. I'm nervous with modern day Ridley Scott not having a good track record, but I really hope he redeems himself with this. 

Dune Part II is also going to be amazing, as I loved the books and thoroughly enjoyed Part I in IMAX. I got my Wife & I's IMAX tickets for March to see Part II, so that will be epic. 

Finally, I cannot wait to see what Eggers does with Nosferatu. He does amazing work, and I am certain he will hit a grand slam with this. 

• Like 6

Awards

3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

ALIEN: ROMULUS because it's a freaking ALIEN movie and I will always watch these. I'm insanely excited to see was Fede Alvarez is going to do with this one, and I like the potential this story can have being set between the events of ALIEN and ALIENS. (I'm still a bit bummed we're likely never going to get a grand finale to Sir Scott's prequels, but who knows... maybe somehow, someway, future ALIEN movies can pick up the pieces.)

You and me both, man! Romulus will be a day one ticket purchase for me. I hope someday Ridley gets the chance to finish his prequel series, I really enjoyed those films. Here's some potential good news though, sourced from the IMDb trivia page: 

"Fede Alvarez showed Sir Ridley Scott a rough cut of the film, and Scott said, "Fede, what can I say? It's f***ing great." Alvarez said, "My family knows it was one of the best moments of my life to have a master like him, who I admired so much, to even watch a movie I made but particularly something like this... and talk to me for an hour about what he liked about it. One of the best compliments he said was, 'The dialogue is great. Are you the writer?' Yes!"

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hansreinhardt said:

You and me both, man! Romulus will be a day one ticket purchase for me. I hope someday Ridley gets the chance to finish his prequel series, I really enjoyed those films. Here's some potential good news though, sourced from the IMDb trivia page: 

"Fede Alvarez showed Sir Ridley Scott a rough cut of the film, and Scott said, "Fede, what can I say? It's f***ing great." Alvarez said, "My family knows it was one of the best moments of my life to have a master like him, who I admired so much, to even watch a movie I made but particularly something like this... and talk to me for an hour about what he liked about it. One of the best compliments he said was, 'The dialogue is great. Are you the writer?' Yes!"

Maybe they’ll let Ridley use that as a blurb! Hopefully we get a trailer soon… I’m excited for Noah Hawley’s series, too, especially now that Timothy Olyphant is on board. Maybe we can get a disc release for that, too, while we’re at it!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• ★ Administrators ★

CHALLENGE 38 :

1. Furiosa

One of my favorite Saga, I really liked the George Miller's version and the Furiosa's Character. I have huge expectations about it now.

I hope Manta Lab or Hdzeta will release a premium 🙂

2. Deadpool 3

Deadpool is probably my favorite Marvel Character. I really enjoyed the first one. The second one isn't bad, but it's a notch below the first.

I would be happy if Manta Lab will do the trilogy in their discless series.

3. Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

The new Apes trilogy is great. I only watched the first one at the cinema and i really liked it. The second one is at the same level as the first one. I haven't seen them both again for a while, a rewatch will be schedule soon. As for the 3rd, it's just a masterpiece. I'm looking forward to discover this new story.

It would be great if a premium set will be done, no matter the retailer. as long as they include WEA steelbook.

Affiche du film Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga - Photo 2 sur 5 ...              Deadpool 3 : Photos et affiches - AlloCiné              La Planète des singes - Le Nouveau Royaume - Film (2024)  

• Like 12

1) Madame Web

IMG_8694.thumb.jpeg.ec1386eb1c03eb04b69a109f0b725260.jpeg
Madame web is the movie I'm most looking forward to this year to be honest. Dakota Johnsen will be brilliant in her role, and I'm hoping for some nice premiums from this movie. I probably won't see it in theaters, though, but will wait for the home release.

2) Deadpool 3

IMG_8695.thumb.jpeg.2740aed4136f7474256ba8d1dce3004c.jpeg

I don't think I need to say much more here, as most people have already mentioned it. But I think I'll go and see it in the movie theater.

3) Despicable Me 4

IMG_8693.thumb.jpeg.c582aee08c351e53bac2c26926e977dd.jpeg

A family movie with our beloved Minions. I think I'll watch it with my wife at the movies, just like the previous ones. We've always really enjoyed them so far.

• Like 10

1. Furiosa

I`m really looking forward to it,deliberatley left out the trailer,

I don`t know yet whether I`ll go to cinema,I`m hoping for a release from

Manta,Nova..whatever ,I want a nice embossed FS

furiosa.png.ca7feaaf7d48002be2351bcd1bc2709b.png

2.Deadpol 3

I mdon`t go to the cinema,I`m curious which retailer will doing something about this,

Preference,FS,if not there is a custom

deadpool-3.thumb.jpg.aaa2417786c16b898c0dfd74082c1b49.jpg

3.Dune Part two

I`m going to cinema here,I hope MantaLab continues here

dune-part-two.png.73d49a97e6347182fe6dd0bdbb449ff9.png

4.Kraven The Hunter

If you stick to the comics halfway it could be something good,of course with the right degree of hardness,I`m looking forward to it,maybe I`ll go to the cinema?!

kraven-the-hunter.jpg.1dfe20c3539df439268af1e9163503d9.jpg

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 11

And today I want to submit a few pictures for old challenges again:

Challenge 3 - "Show us the Top 3 extras in your collection"

Unfortunately, I don't have too many here, as I try to keep my editions sealed. But the two MantaLab Matrix came with extras outside the box, and I bought WeET Guardians of the Galaxy unsealed. This makes you wonder whether you shouldn't open more editions with such nice extras.

Spoiler

Image.thumb.jpeg.3122001ba7c38a9184578d4c59df1545.jpeg

Image-1.thumb.jpeg.5d937f7c9ad641db424cfea943450168.jpeg

Image-4.thumb.jpeg.3ce42f27c953270a6c7f66d0f7856489.jpeg

Image-5.thumb.jpeg.a7e86a5ac974ec315d9cad032cdc2e60.jpeg

Image-3.thumb.jpeg.671ecc232407c0f8e3cd9ac9a4a79a91.jpeg

Image-2.thumb.jpeg.a2117ec2541152794f772e7176d6f91b.jpeg

My favorites here are really the Guardians cards with the effects on them. Although I also really like the Matrix cat.

Challenge 12 - "The directors"

Tough challenge because I don't really follow the directors, but here's a small selection anyway:
Justin Lin with the Fast & Furious series, I saw some behind the scenes footage here and was impressed with how he works here and insists on shooting a lot of the action scenes with real vehicles.
In Transformers with Michael Bay as director, I always liked the epic images with bright colors and explosions. Simply a feast for the eyes.
Francis Lawrence with the Tribute of Panem films really fascinated me as a person. This was also one of the few films where I saw the behind the scenes, but I was very impressed by the way he handled the actors, some of whom were still very young.

IMG_8766.thumb.jpg.420f9c94ded2df49391d921ff3f83b16.jpg

Challenge 17 - "It takes two"

IMG_8767.thumb.jpg.beffdc9f826425bc31f8fdf2789175d3.jpg

1) Mike Lowrey & Marcus Burnett in Bad boys

2) Greg Jenko & Morton Schmidt in 22 jump street

3) Franz Eberhofer & Rudi Birkenberger in Schweinskopf al dente

4) James Edwards & Agent K in Men in black

5) Roy Pulsipher & Nick Walker in R.I.P.D.

My favorite duo here is Franz Eberhofer & Rudi Birkenberger, who simply have an incomparable dynamic together. I would really like to see premium editions here, but I guess the films are too unknown even in Germany for that. Bud Spencer and Terence Hill would also be a duo that I haven't mentioned above, but which would actually deserve a premium or a place in the top 5.

Challenge 27 - "Vigilante or Revenge"

IMG_8768.thumb.jpg.b759b48a460be2801c236d1599506079.jpg

1) Bullet Train

2) Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

3) Jack Reacher

4) John Wick 1-3

5) Who Am I: The hacker group Who Am I is rebelling against the system and is targeting companies and groups that are otherwise protected by the system in order to generate attention in the hacker scene

The only one of the movies mentioned above that I have seen several times is Star Wars. I think that's generally not so much my movie genre

Challenge 32 - "The sticky end"

IMG_8769.thumb.jpg.10a52c9fabd7134b6220ddb4dc6596d6.jpg

1) Endgame: Thanos had to be defeated twice, that's how much he deserved it. (Option B)

2) Spartacus Series: Batiatus was also wished to die throughout the season, which he deserved because of all the machinations and the way he treated people. (Option B)

3) Rogue one: One of the saddest endings of a movie, because all the heroes simply have to die here. Heartbreaking. (Option A)

• Like 10

it has been some time since i joined the challenges but i am getting back to it. 

Challenge 38 - "Are You Excited Yet?"

i will skip the obvious choices like dune 2, deadpool 3, alien: romulus, godzilla vs kong 2 etc and mention three movies from different genres that may not be the first choice for most of the moviegoers. 

bob marley: one love

i love music films. not saying musicals (but even those are fine and sometimes fantastic) but films where the focus on musis is extremely strong especially if they are directly connected with the film itself (almost famous, rudderless, begin again, pirate radio...) or if the music is done by the one artist (into the wild) and it is always a pleasure to listen to the music separately. 

additionally, the music of bob marley always brings me positive vibes and summer holiday comes to my mind. obviously its "one love" 🙂 

bob_marley_one_love_xlg.thumb.jpg.2ada013e3b62f9a119eb146848d9283f.jpg

the fall guy

mixing the action and funny films can work perfectly (lethal weapon to name one example only) but it is often a miss. but i hope that the combination of ryan gosling, emily blunt and aaron taylor-johnson may work under the direction of david leitch. at least i hope it will be as good as his previous film - bullet train.

the_Fall_Guy.thumb.jpg.1527115cc0dc4b6e580be2c3637e49e9.jpg

the bikeriders

as soon as i have seen the synopsis and the first photos, great tv series sons of anarchy came to my mind. and i was hooked... tom hardy is long time star and austin butler is the star in the making. i only have one question mark here - will i enjoy a film by jeff nichols? none of his films has clicked with me completely so i hope that it will happen this time. 

the-bikeriders-movie-poster.jpg.12e33675357c937b8d30b349b63d8b9a.jpg

if the films will be good enough for me, i dont really care which retailer will release them. the only thing i want is not to wait for the release for many months or years.... 

• Like 8

My most anticipated movies:

9660634B-5B81-4151-BE76-EE3A11ADE214.thumb.jpeg.65510757b88bc9fc7d471055a481a984.jpeg

IMG_3433.thumb.jpeg.f430a2a3c45a7759e4d8f9b839a30d46.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg.808ee8a4021120aa7cece4194e0ff863.jpeg

I have been awaiting Dune Pt 2 since I finished Pt 1. I've had Deadpool 3 on my list since it was announced, what, 2 years ago? And Quiet Place Day One I just learned about today, but it loos awesome! They did Day Zone a bit in a flashback, but it was specific to the characters in the second movie. I think it'll be cool to see it on a global scale!

I'd like a Manta Lab release of Deadpool 3 and Dune Pt 2, to go with the ones I currently have. I'd be curious to see what Blufans can do with Quiet Place!

• Like 7

Challenge 38 - “ Are you excited yet?”

1: The Fall Guy

image.thumb.jpeg.729c0532805c52d9a6e9bb452150ed89.jpeg
With it having Ryan Gosling & Emily Blunt for me this enough of a reason to go watch this. 

2: Dune: Part Two

image.thumb.jpeg.5b4e47d3d927659607895a9767739d20.jpeg

Part one was my movie of the year so this was an easy pick for me.

3: Deadpool 3

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea22ab2f442afc53fa989a62ae1818e.jpeg

Wolverine, this is the reason why I’m watching it, simple as that 😅

As for retailers Manta have already said they will release Dune: Part Two.

For Deadpool 3 maybe a Blufans release? They have already made a release for Deadpool 2 so why not for DP3?

As for The Fall Guy I’d be surprised if it even gets a WWA steelbook release if it does then FAC would be a nice choice for a nice FS.

• Like 9

• ★ Administrators ★

thank-you-14.gif.015fee1143239d529debfda4669a29a7.gif

@bossjon @Blu Magic Ray @Veum @29bananas @Heywoodmoutaw @Mrdugan @Toapel @hal56 @ncraft @Gary K @R1s1ngs0n @MikeH5856 @InfiniteDoors @hansreinhardt @cypheria078 @bl4ck5t3r @CAYENNE-FAHRER @guri008 @Chief_lookout @MoneySniper

for participating. Please don't forget to like the posts of the other participants.

@bossjon did you went to see Argylle, it did not have a good opening.

@InfiniteDoors @bl4ck5t3r still excited about Madame Web 😅, it has a strong 3.9 vote at the moment on IMDb 😲

i-can-see-the-future-cassandra-webb.gif

One more Superhero Box-office bomb 😱

Currently our members are most excited about

5d628ff124c56fb2ab465a61b3a4a19d241c0c31.gif

(included 12 times)

828a5fb3a2b3815f6e334d51e3ee467f295eb690.gifv

(included 10 times)

0f23cfc89cba1473606cc6e13b9f31a056116255.gif

(included only 5 times 😔)

Surprise 4th place is at the currently Nosferatu (included 4 times).

I hope more will participated, the challenge is so easy, everyone can to it 👍

face_the_psycho_challenge_now_spinning_particles_gold.gif.f3735c53592458460292eb44af851483.gif

Awesome submissions for our old challenges @bl4ck5t3r only

giphy.gif

more and you have reached the 2nd Award 😃

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

After having a solid month of Easter challenges, and then almost another month of.... nothing, you really look back and appreciate what you had. I am 100% missing weekly interaction with you guys, whether it's forced (I say that lovingly) or not.

Bring on Challenge 39 Nils!

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF

Give It To Me Need GIF

nicksplat GIF

Edited by InfiniteDoors
me dumb no spell gud
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4