IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

This hobby consuming my finances...

tumblr_66a414946f593015d3022cbaafc34295_17e95004_400.gif.52cffdfa974237e0334e3dc38dcccbf6.gif

Yep that's an OC for me please!

I was caught offguard on this one, was in a work meeting when I saw notice of GB, casually checked it to see it was Dune 🤩. Silently entered panic mode as I was the speaker in the meeting, kept refreshing and subscribed while trying to deliver the speech. Didnt go too bad 😰

• Haha 26

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LaytonsApprentice2 said:

This is simply stunning, wow! Is there any way to get a notification immediately when the GB is starting?

Dying Classic Film GIF by Warner ArchiveFuturama Reaction GIF

@LaytonsApprentice2 look below here click on & order! 🙌

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Our Group Buy is now open

Happy Film GIF by Dune Movie

44 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum go look at the OC xD 

Cracking Up Reaction GIFSteve Harvey Flirt GIF by Cameo

basil xD 

@Basil can I keep with my ‘22 plans…

Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF No Money Confused Travolta GIF

so what who cares tv show GIF

• Haha 6

I'll sign on for a FS.

Tbh, I'm a little worried about the future with Manta. Like others have said, I would much prefer a standard OC with three slips. They've clearly formed a partnership with a manufacturer to produce other collectible goodies and I'm fine if they offer these things as extras to include with a 1/4 slip (like with ZSJL), but definitely not in the place of a slip. Especially when the slips being offered are using the same art that they have used on their digibook and amaray releases. 

I'm just a bit disappointed in this one. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I'll sign on for a FS.

Tbh, I'm a little worried about the future with Manta. Like others have said, I would much prefer a standard OC with three slips. They've clearly formed a partnership with a manufacturer to produce other collectible goodies and I'm fine if they offer these things as extras to include with a 1/4 slip (like with ZSJL), but definitely not in the place of a slip. Especially when the slips being offered are using the same art that they have used on their digibook and amaray releases. 

Just because it's happened this time, it don't mean it's the normal going forward. If it was I'm cool with it but we are all different.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I'll sign on for a FS.

There's no SL, I'm supposed to be collecting Manta SL. NOW I HAVE TO GET DL! Yeah I agree, save all that goodies stuff but to each their own.

GIF by Team Coco

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just because it's happened this time, it don't mean it's the normal going forward. If it was I'm cool with it but we are all different.

For sure.

They've been putting out solid releases long enough to earn the benefit of the doubt. I'm just seeing reused art, a possible desire/need to increase the amount of collectible items, and a goal to pump out more releases this year. I'm just starting to put some of those pieces together in my head and not really liking what I'm coming up with. I really hope I'm just jumping to conclusions.

But like you said, to each his own. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Ok that's it, gonna be my first OC. I'm just a s.ucker for these little extra and the box looks pretty. 

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

The problem is getting the first one, then the next ones are an easier decision 😁

I tried to fight it for some time, but I'm weak, lost the battle in just a few months... Stay strong! 💪

• Like 2
  • Haha 4