IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

7 minutes ago, GrahamMMR said:

Just wondering if as Iโ€™m somewhat of a GB newbie still (only have one under my belt so far) but Iโ€™m in the list for one of the copies, but when do we need to pay the deposits? Is it when we are Contacted? Worried just incase I miss out by doing something silly!ย 

@GrahamMMR

You will be contacted through Private Message ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 23 minutes, GrahamMMR a dit :

Je me demande juste si, comme je suis encore un peu un dรฉbutant en Grande-Bretagne (il n'en ai qu'un ร  mon actif jusqu'ร  prรฉsent), mais je suis dans la liste pour l'une des copies, mais quand devons-nous payer les dรฉpรดts ? Est-ce quand nous sommes contactรฉs ? Inquiet juste au cas oรน je manquerais en faisant quelque chose de stupide !

donโ€™t worry, just keep watching your messages :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
54 minutes ago, GrahamMMR said:

Just wondering if as Iโ€™m somewhat of a GB newbie still (only have one under my belt so far) but Iโ€™m in the list for one of the copies, but when do we need to pay the deposits? Is it when we are Contacted? Worried just incase I miss out by doing something silly!ย 

ย 

45 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@GrahamMMR

You will be contacted through Private Message ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

@GrahamMMR Or we may send someone to your house to "collect"ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Pay Me Queen Latifah GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 10

Managed to snag a DL directly. OC seemed like it was available for about 90 seconds before selling out.ย 
ย 

So far my Manta collection is only DL so I figured Iโ€™d keep it consistent.ย 
ย 

Phew. Iโ€™ve been a part of too many GBs lately. Forgot the rush of racing at release time to try to get something!

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 9:26 AM, Basil said:

CBE63BEB-AB45-4245-BF93-C99310BE8829.jpeg

ย 

ย 

OHHHH stop using inappropriate language Aย Attack Biting GIF

ย 

We all know delays happen and i would rather the delay and everyone stay as safe as possible this is the most important thing for me .

ย 

extra time to drool over the package shotsย 

ย 

ย 

Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ย 

I wonder if saliva can higher sea levelsย 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Il y a 3 heures, Scary Hair a ditย :

ย 

ย 

OHHHH arrรชte d'utiliser un langage inappropriรฉ Aย GIF

ย 

Nous savons tous que des retards se produisent et je prรฉfรฉrerais que le retard et que tout le monde reste aussi en sรฉcuritรฉ que possible, c'est la chose la plus importante pour moi.

ย 

plus de temps pour baver sur les plans du paquetย 

ย 

ย 

Je veux que j'en ai besoin GIF par SpongeBob SquarePants

ย 

Je me demande si la salive peut faire monter le niveau de la merย 

ย 

Travel Way GIF

• Haha 2

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

Am I truly the first spammer is gonna say words "INVOICE PAID"!!!?ย ๐Ÿคจ

ย 

so anyways I paid my invoice, meaning I received an invoice and I used my money I have in my bank accountย  to pay the invoice.

6bnf5g.jpg.5537f0fa2de99beb3df440ee9755cedd.jpg

ย 

Because most of us report in the Info and Questions threads!ย ;)

ย 

do the right thing you are disturbing my customers GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

The delayed message stated May 27th for Dune. Although they did throw in a note saying they expect it to be sooner. If I read that message correctly? I was checking the collectong site a few minutes ago and it says one click April 29th. I missed out here and got lucky ordering one straight from the site. Anyone know if the 29th is correct? Thanks

• Like 1

Awards

7 minutes ago, TAC said:

The delayed message stated May 27th for Dune. Although they did throw in a note saying they expect it to be sooner. If I read that message correctly? I was checking the collectong site a few minutes ago and it says one click April 29th. I missed out here and got lucky ordering one straight from the site. Anyone know if the 29th is correct? Thanks

I believe April 29th was the original date but is now May 27th. The note is just hoping they get them sent sooner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1