IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Basil said:

right image below of extras from collectong :D

Dune_Premiums_5000x.jpg?v=1644576743

I just cant wait to get my hands on these candles and seal some letters with it!

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Spoiler

Yeah that's never gonna happen :D . I already have some difficulty tearing the wrap plastic from the slips, ligthing up rare candles is definitely not my thing! 

The only way those are getting lit up is if my future wife accidentaly does it, at which point she would be my future ex-wife! Don't you mess with my limited edition rare candles woman!!

• Haha 13

6 minutes ago, ejm69 said:

So I’m not a tier member and I put a request in for a one click. 

I’m worried about not getting the one click. Can I/should I put in a separate request for a single edition. I just want my best chance of getting any piece of this release. 

You can make an additional request for a single edition but doing so will mean you are committed to buying both editions if they become available. 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 10 heures, MikeH5856 a dit :

Thanks for the heads up. That one-click box looks great! 

and I think it will be even better once in hand

Il y a 10 heures, Robertm89 a dit :

Yesssssssss please. Manta are killing it.

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_1200x.jpg

Dune_Overall-Packshot_FS_1200x.jpg

Dune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_1200x.jpg

I THINK TOO

Il y a 10 heures, xdestroyerj a dit :

Il est intéressant de noter qu'il n'y a que deux éditions dans l'OC, pas une seule lenticulaire. A l'air bien malgré tout.

Il y a 10 heures, Intentcoin a dit :

Je déteste cela et j'espère qu'ils ne le feront pas à l'avenir. Je veux plus de feuillets à choisir, pas moins. 

I'm also disappointed, but in the end isn't it better to buy 2 editions with the same steelbook + goodie, instead of 3 editions with identical steelbooks...
This is the reason why HDzeta created the SPECIAL PACK.

Manta Lab is different from the others and it's all to their credit.

Il y a 9 heures, KubricksYarbles a dit :

Je vois que les chiffres de production sont en hausse. 900 OC et 1500 sur les simples… à partir des 600 et 1000 habituels. Seulement deux simples, mais toujours une légère augmentation globale. Il semble que celui-ci sera un peu plus facile à obtenir 👌

Il y a 9 heures, jeff1412 a dit :

J'adorerais s'ils sortent un OC en 3 éditions. 

J'ai l'impression qu'ils ont augmenté leur nombre d'OC. C'est définitivement une bonne nouvelle !

OH ! I hadn't even noticed

Il y a 8 heures, MikeH5856 a dit :

Je passe aussi sur celui-ci. L'art n'est tout simplement pas là pour moi, et le Steelbook au détail que j'ai obtenu de Best Buy est assez bon pour moi. Mais quand ils arriveront à THE BATMAN, je vais tirer sur cet abruti aussi fort que possible. Et s'ils vont inclure des objets de collection, il vaut mieux qu'il y ait un batarang ! 

that's exactly what I thought a few days ago !

Il y a 7 heures, vinny91 a dit :

Seulement 900 exemplaires pour OC dans le monde....

il y a tellement de demandes d'OC en à peine 2 heures... Je suis un peu pessimiste pour celle-ci ! Si je l'obtiens, soit j'ai beaucoup de chance, soit je suis cocu  😄

900 instead of 500 and you are worried ? You should not !

a weapon against speculation, bravo!

And maybe a better allocation for Mediapsycho!

Protect Timothee Chalamet GIF by Dune Movie

• Like 6

Awards

1 hour ago, Daft said:

I'm also disappointed, but in the end isn't it better to buy 2 editions with the same steelbook + goodie, instead of 3 editions with identical steelbooks...
This is the reason why HDzeta created the SPECIAL PACK.

Manta Lab is different from the others and it's all to their credit.

Not for me, I like being able to choose. Only having two slips limits my choices. I also dont like hdzetas special packs, I think they're dumb

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Wtd said:

Art is disappointing (particularly the fact that the FS and steelbook have identical art), but alas it’s Manta and Dune so there’s no way I’m not getting it.

I am interested to see if this trend of including trinkets continues and if it does so at the expense of one of the slips in an OC going forward. On the one hand, for some movies (the kinds I’d want an OC for anyways), a trinket is nice for the shelf presence. On the other hand, we’re losing an entire slip for it which is a bummer.

Curious to see what they do with upcoming releases. 

This is essentially how I feel so I’m basically just clicking retweet instead of repeating it myself ty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

I'm on the other side. I really like HDZ special packs. OC with 2 editions and a special pack, all with different art and goodies is great IMO. Plus price is lower (um, well at least it used to be 😂). Getting the same steelbook 3 or 4 times, especially with the same goodies is not as good.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm on the other side. I really like HDZ special packs. OC with 2 editions and a special pack, all with different art and goodies is great IMO. More price is lower (um, well at least it used to be 😂 ). Getting the same steelbook 3 or 4 times, especially with the same goodies is not as good.  

Special packs would be fine if they so sold every slip individually. When they force you get a one click if you want to get the best slip but then you're stuck with the special pack cause no one wants to buy it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Not for me, I like being able to choose. Only having two slips limits my choices. I also dont like hdzetas special packs, I think they're dumb

6 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

HDZeta special packs are the bane of my existence. +1

6 hours ago, Jakeb1022 said:

Third on Hdzeta special pack being lame imo. Only Special Box/pack thingy that has ever worked for me is the way Kimchi did it for Wind River with both the box, the steel, and a juicy FS inside 

yet you still buy hdzeta?

wonder whos got issues if they think is dumb xD 

personally i like them but then alot of people like bits and pieces thats the point of premium not the same steels repeated over and over again, i know which i would have, a steel less and something custom.

so i guess on your new found knowledge hdzeta is in the bin for you with your new epiphany xD 

would not want to waste your money on such rubbish xD 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

basil xD 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, notdan said:

Excited to see if they can shift the quality of their premiums over to movie replicas.

Shift? No thank you. If they however want to make movie replicas in addition then by all means, go right ahead.

12 hours ago, ncraft said:

I would love to see what UHD Club could do with Dune!

Oh, now you're talking my language 😎

• Like 3

Awards

Il y a 9 heures, deckard99 a dit :

Je suis de l'autre côté. J'aime vraiment les packs spéciaux HDZ. OC avec 2 éditions et un pack spécial, tous avec différents art et goodies, c'est un excellent IMO. Plus le prix est plus bas (um, eh bien au moins c'était 😂. Obtenir le même steelbook 3 ou 4 fois, surtout avec les mêmes goodies, n'est pas aussi bon

I have NEVER got any HDzeta Boxset (my first is at hub now, 300), so I can’t talk about it.

Happy I Love You GIF par Hello All

Il y a 2 heures, JiumJium a dit :

Il est déjà fermé

whaaaaaaat, we are going to get the final cut today I think !

GIF commercial télévisé confus par Texas Archive of the Moving Image

• Like 2

Awards