IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/3/2022 at 1:31 AM, Boilersteel said:

So is it better than TDK?  😃 

I’d say no as a stand alone outing. For me it hugely depends on what the second half of the story is going to do. I read the book and loved it, which means I have a prejudiced view on the story and I find it really hard to judge Villeneuve’s version without having seen the full vision. I do think he’s been doing a good job so far though. Honestly I can write paragraphs about what I think of it and how it compares to the book etc. 

TDK is an amazing stand alone film. I actually saw that one before BB back when it came out. That did not bother me at all, made it easier since I hadn’t previously seen Katie Holmes as Rachel really, but that’s besides the point. The point is that viewed as a single outing, TDK is better imho. Viewed as part of the whole story is TBC.

• Like 9