IGNORED

Manta Lab Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

vor 1 Minute schrieb mjk:

Yeah I sometimes like minimalistic designs, but I prefer busy art with outlandish colors and glossy finishes 😅 I love when steelbooks standout with their unique colors from the shelves.

Good that everyone has an individual taste - otherwise we all would look and act like uniformed subjects marching in step

200.gif

(by the way... some busy art steelbooks are really classy too :))

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Imalilteapot said:

Oh 100%, it will look amazing in hand! Manata has more than earned my trust in that regard. But imagine the imax poster done with Manta's metallic style! I know they studio has to approve what goes out, but I will choose minimalism over floating heads triangle any day. Hopefully maybe for the FS 🤞RDT_20220131_1252228534420369967128300.thumb.jpg.aac580273380d15c47f69d7d0d8851a4.jpg

Ngl this is hot - def down for this 🙏🏻 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Dune (2021) (Manta Lab Exclusive #49) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

I will have a problem here as I NEED PART 2 as well as Part 1 and IF they dont match or link in I WILL NOT BE A HAPPY HIPPO .

MAY I STATE NOW THAT DUNE IS THE MOVIE OF THE 2020'S

MIND BLOWING AWESOME PRODUCTION THAT GIVES LOTR A RUN FOR ITS MONEY

That is a moosive statement I know  anyone one is welcome to fight me on it 

We have Directors one stand out in each generation 

Denis Villeneuve

joins the list of 

John Carpenter

Steven Spielberg

Ridley Scott

James Cameron

bring it on manta i need to see THE GOODS 

Fight Film GIF by Dune Movie

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I will have a problem here as I NEED PART 2 as well as Part 1 and IF they dont match or link in I WILL NOT BE A HAPPY HIPPO .

Denis Villeneuve

joins the list of 

John Carpenter

Steven Spielberg

Ridley Scott

James Cameron

My OCD will be pitching the same fit! I'm still livid about the retail Craig-era James Bond steelbooks. The first four all match up, and then bam, fifth and final flick has an entirely different aesthetic, can't even line up the spine logos to match.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MikeH5856 said:

My OCD will be pitching the same fit! I'm still livid about the retail Craig-era James Bond steelbooks. The first four all match up, and then bam, fifth and final flick has an entirely different aesthetic, can't even line up the spine logos to match.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

However Craig as Bond is not my idea of Bond That was Dalton then Connery

The scope that Manta have with this for Artwork depth is going to be immense as long as the studio is not a stop using inappropriate language about what they can or can not use .

Part of me is wanting a long slow burn to get part 1 and 2 together yet i don't think that my patiance will hold out that long as i have 0 % patiance .

One thing I do know is my fat arse will be on a cinema seat  opening weekend  October 23 

Interest Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yes! This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

I actually don't have any of the Craig era films in steelbook form (yet) but I am hoping they will release a set that's congruent and aesthetically similar for all 5 films and will jump on that.

Dune Part Two Steelbooks better be aligned with the looks of Part One. But if not...I guess I will have to buy another set with both films. There goes my wallet.

• Like 5

Awards

33 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Denis Villeneuve

joins the list of 

John Carpenter

Steven Spielberg

Ridley Scott

James Cameron

I still have an hour left on my 1st watch of DUNE 😛… 

other programs keep getting in my way 😆 

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif  i don't think so no GIF by Rodney Dangerfield 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Veum said:

I still have an hour left on my 1st watch of DUNE 😛… 

other programs keep getting in my way 😆 

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif  i don't think so no GIF by Rodney Dangerfield 

I know how you feel I have the Best Buy steelbook but have yet to see the movie.  Been a little busy with Media Psycho alerts every few minutes that have taken over my life.  Some day I hope to watch it. 😃 

• Haha 6