IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Why do you say that about build quality?? Can you elaborate??...  9_9

They are not as well built as nova, manta, zeta and definitely not fac yet the first 3 sell singles at around mid $50 and cinemuseum is 70+ before shipping? Fac XLs cost that and they don't hold a candle to fac XLs

• Thanks 3

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

They are not as well built as nova, manta, zeta and definitely not fac yet the first 3 sell singles at around mid $50 and cinemuseum is 70+ before shipping? Fac XLs cost that and they don't hold a candle to fac XLs

Wich one do you have?? I’m in a few GB but I don’t have any on hand... 9_9

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I like that! You have to vote with your wallet. So you're saying when I get my CM Joker and BOP I'm going to be disapointed? The only CM I have in hand is First Man and I think that has the best Lenticular of all the edtions of that movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

I like that! You have to vote with your wallet. So you're saying when I get my CM Joker and BOP I'm going to be disapointed? The only CM I have in hand is First Man and I think that has the best Lenticular of all the edtions of that movie.

Depends on your taste i guess, its not "garbage" but is it quality to justify costing more than almost all other major premium companies?? God no

Info via Facebook:

pics: CM

THE GOONIES 35th Anniversary - CME#03 [4K UHD + BR]
WEA Steelbook Project:

- Glossy Finish
- Front Artwork Embossed + Frame
- Back Artwork Embossed + Frame

Preorder: October 2020
Release Date: Christmas 2020

Link: https://cinemuseum.myshopify.com/search?type=product&q=Goonies

image_65244.jpg

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Off subject - recently had an item from Cinemuseum ordered (gift from friend) and was curious if anyone knows the ETA of item from CM to US?

thanks (sorry for posting here)

@Neil21Harris

From my experience it usually takes a while to get their items in hand. I can say once they ship the item usually they send tracking details to your email so keep an eye out. Also they package items pretty good so you should be able to rest easy knowing your item will arrive in one piece. 

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

Off subject - recently had an item from Cinemuseum ordered (gift from friend) and was curious if anyone knows the ETA of item from CM to US?

thanks (sorry for posting here)

For me, it took them 5 days after payment to send out the shipment and an additional 11 days for it to reach my house in Texas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 6:20 PM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Depends on your taste i guess, its not "garbage" but is it quality to justify costing more than almost all other major premium companies?? God no

My biggest issue with them (besides the owner), is the booklets. I think that is their biggest weak link.

They look like someones Mom threw something together, not knowing anything about design. 
Take that away, and if it is a generic steel, you end up buying just for the slip. For that reason I only have 2 of their releases. And a 3rd coming, just to complete the set. The Stephen King's "It" set.

3 hours ago, WKRP said:

I really like Full Slip B, but if the movie is anything like the trailer, no thanks! I would hate watching it, even though I understand if you related to this as a kid.

Wow, you've never seen Goonies?! Watch it!

(One of the first movies I saw in theaters as a kid, yes, but showed to my daughter when she was 9 and she loves it)

Edited by Darnoc
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...