IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.5627b873a380e77fada8436def74875f.png

We would have liked to show you the final photos of the box with all the finishes, but we know how much this release is expected and we thought it was important to show you the progress of this project.
We know that there have been a lot of postponements and a lot of problems to be solved to get the necessary quality and we want to thank you for your patience!
As you know we are starting shipments of Joker CMA # 20 and from next week The Mask CMC # 04 will also enter the shipping phase. We therefore ask you for a little more patience to receive The Goonies at home.

image.thumb.png.3b05419c35f5522788d23539d7704c08.png

image.thumb.png.55294826ab911c66cee3a6bb57a293ae.png

image.thumb.png.5b102f43981a5a95eaf07312a8252006.png

image.thumb.png.0dd600fe0271bc7495c84ada883f5d43.png
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, Caktus26 said:

As you know we are starting shipments of Joker CMA # 20 and from next week The Mask CMC # 04 will also enter the shipping phase. We therefore ask you for a little more patience to receive The Goonies at home.

As expected....another delay.....again. The rare communication of CM is always just about delays. Feels like copy and paste!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Are you thinking of getting a copy? I don’t see you listed on the group buy. 

Correct. This was my first and last direct order with CM. Did this on preorder date, Nov, 27th last year, before having signed up here in December.

If I intend to buy anything from CM in the future, I will go for the group buy, for sure!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Facebook comment from Cine Museum Today:

Entro 15 giorni avremo evaso tutti gli ordini rimasti in sospeso di Joker e porteremo nella fase conclusiva l'assemblaggio di The Goonies CME#03.

Translation in English:

Within 15 days we will have fulfilled all the Joker's pending orders and will bring the assembly of The Goonies CME # 03 to the final stage.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, Spainboy79 said:

Facebook comment from Cine Museum Today:

Entro 15 giorni avremo evaso tutti gli ordini rimasti in sospeso di Joker e porteremo nella fase conclusiva l'assemblaggio di The Goonies CME#03.

Translation in English:

Within 15 days we will have fulfilled all the Joker's pending orders and will bring the assembly of The Goonies CME # 03 to the final stage.

This is good news. Since shipping of Joker will be completed soon I think we have a good chance of seeing Goonies next month! 😃

the goonies this is our time GIF

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update from Cinemuseum 2 hours ago on Facebook 👍

THE GOONIES CME # 03 UPDATE:
The printing phase is over and, although a reprint of a part of the lenticular cards is necessary to ensure the highest quality for the entire production, I can assure you that the assembly phase will begin as soon as the Joker shipments are finished.
We are still waiting to receive the printing of the booklets and the exclusive special gift of the Box Set, so we will start with the shipment of the single versions in the first half of September and then move on to the Box Sets starting from September 15th.
We used the waiting time for delivery of the material to diversify the contents of each variant and make the edition even richer.

image.png

• Like 9

Awards

9 hours ago, Spainboy79 said:

THE GOONIES CME # 03 UPDATE:
The printing phase is over and, although a reprint of a part of the lenticular cards is necessary to ensure the highest quality for the entire production, I can assure you that the assembly phase will begin as soon as the Joker shipments are finished.
We are still waiting to receive the printing of the booklets and the exclusive special gift of the Box Set, so we will start with the shipment of the single versions in the first half of September and then move on to the Box Sets starting from September 15th.
We used the waiting time for delivery of the material to diversify the contents of each variant and make the edition even richer.

Several questions crossed my mind reading this:

CM ships out Joker since the beginning of August. Do they need a month to finish that? It´s a very low print run though. Did they send out only 15-20 editions a day?

Direct pre-order was back in November last year and CM didin´t receive the booklets yet, unbelievable.

And... CM already gave another reason for a further possible delay, the reprint of part of the lentis.

Nevertheless I stay optimistic that CM meets their shipping dates this time.....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

"We are still waiting to receive the printing of the booklets and the exclusive special gift of the Box Set, so we will start with the shipment of the single versions in the first half of September and then move on to the Box Sets starting from September 15th."

....And still no update since they posted this on August 24th....

• Haha 4
  • Sad 3

Awards