IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Sometimes things don't materialize as they should. In my job our projects that are slated to start get delayed due to unforeseen issues that's out of our control. As for this title, it's not like we already paid for it. All we can do is just be patient and wait. Would we rather tell them to hurry up and they rush us a terrible looking product? Or would we rather wait and get a really awesome set?

• Like 4

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us have paid...for me mid last year. My Monster Squad shipped last week...paid for that more than 7 months ago. After my Goonies ships I’ll never buy direct again. I have 7 or 8 on order in group buys...that’s the way to go with these people. Really love their product...just tired of the BS. They were a mess before the pandemic...it feels like incompetence. Look at EverythingBlu, they had a very rough start...tons of complaints and they have turned things around. Cinemuseum just seems to get worse. Anyway...can’t do anything but wait,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

I love their products, they look really neat, but I've been waiting on my Johnny Mnemonic mediabook since last year, was it? First it got sent to the wrong address via courier, then returned and when it was supposed to be shipped again, it just wasn't and I was later told it got lost :D . Yes, I wrote (very politely, as one should) about it a few times, and the last reply I have is from April 2nd that I won't be left without my copy :D So, I'm very optimistic. :D   ... probably all eyes on that Justice League right now, me thinks.

• Like 4

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Info from Cinemuseum:

HI all!
We are receiving tons of messages to know when the expeditions of the long awaited third CME dedicated to The Goonies will begin!
We are happy to inform you that the project has entered the last printing phase and we will soon be able to start the assembly!
We apologize for the many changes  but we wanted to make every element perfectly and we explained how the delays accumulated during the lockdown have affected the entire time-line of the scheduled releases.

To make your wait more pleasant, we have decided to reveal new packaging details and special contents!
We are confident that the final product will once again pay off for your great patience!

This time it is appropriate to say ...

NEVER SAY DIE! 

FB_IMG_1622224449281.jpg

FB_IMG_1622224452960.jpg

FB_IMG_1622224459226.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

It is for us here in the 🇺🇸 🤣 

April 15 Taxes GIF by INTO ACTION

Ahahah from that perspective I guess the world has been ending here in PT foooooh quite some years now! Anything out of the EU I get to pay 23% tax over the total price (Shipping included!), plus 12€ on top of all that -.-. And they never miss a package at customs, bloody bastards, I need to find an inside man!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Updated beauty shot for boxset!

F8EBE0B7-633F-4F6A-A145-3C6929D20E9B.jpeg

Maaaan, this looks mighty gooood... So good that I actually went to cinemuseum website to see if there was any still in stock... There is ONE!! Please someone grab it before I lose my mind... I cant be spending this kinda money.

i hate everything fml GIF by funk

Edit: aaaand It's gone.

Edited by ThereIsNoooSpoon
  • Haha 5

I totally love how each of the editions have different postcards and booklets so that you're not getting the same booklet, special folder and 5 postcards if you ordered all 3 or the one-click boxset...so you'll have 15 different postcards and 3 different booklets and special folders (I wonder if the contents of the booklets are different?). I honestly thought the postcards and booklet were going to be the same for each of the edition and that the only different thing between them all is the box (lenticular, fullslip A/B).

Edited by Morden
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morden said:

I totally love how each of the editions have different postcards and booklets so that you're not getting the same booklet, special folder and 5 postcards if you ordered all 3 or the one-click boxset...so you'll have 15 different postcards and 3 different booklets and special folders (I wonder if the contents of the booklets are different?). I honestly thought the postcards and booklet were going to be the same for each of the edition and that the only different thing between them all is the box (lenticular, fullslip A/B).

I agree... The only Retailers giving different goodies on each edition are FA/BB, HDZeta and Blufans. ^_^

FA/BB and HDZeta are my favorites on "Goodies Category"... Their booklets actually have different content... I love it!! xD

Blufans not that much. They do offer different things on each edtion but sometimes it's just too little.

Well... I didn't get the OC, but I'm happy with my Fullslip B... Looks great!!... :x

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...