IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bodhisattva said:

..and here we are, October 1st. with no update from Cine Museum since August 24th.... 

1 hour ago, ravounette said:

217bf5d57c0ad9307cd698bf30e90d51.gif

CM wanted to start the assembly of the Goonies when shipping of Joker had completed. Maybe they still waiting on the printing of the booklets as mentioned earlier.

I decided to stop thinking about it....it comes when it comes, I´m not driving me crazy and wasting any more thoughts on this!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Bodhisattva said:

...and here we are, October 1st. with no update from Cine Museum since August 24th.... 

2 hours ago, ravounette said:

217bf5d57c0ad9307cd698bf30e90d51.gif

1 hour ago, pluto57 said:

CM wanted to start the assembly of the Goonies when shipping of Joker had completed. Maybe they still waiting on the printing of the booklets as mentioned earlier.

I decided to stop thinking about it....it comes when it comes, I´m not driving me crazy and wasting any more thoughts on this!

giphy.gif

Please don't stress out my friends. Goonies is very close now. Production is done, assembly is underway.

Unfortunately I can reveal any more than that or give any exact dates.

As @pluto57 said, it comes when it comes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Facebook Post from CM for one hour ago:

THE GOONIES CME # 03 UPDATES
Finally here we are!
The month of October will be the month dedicated to the expeditions of The Goonies CME # 03.
Being an exclusive edition with a higher circulation, it will take longer than usual to complete the shipping process which must take into account international orders, combined shipments, collector numbers and purchase groups.
On Tuesday 5th October we will publish live photos of the complete single versions and the Collector's Box, but the tracking will start to be sent only starting from 15th October.
We really wanted to reduce these waiting times, but at the moment the facility that takes care of production, assembly and shipping, is busy on a lot of projects and it is not possible to increase the workload or accelerate it.
We therefore ask you for a last effort while waiting to receive your orders, with the certainty that quality will repay you as always for the long wait.
We thank all the collectors who have kept their preorders, those who over the months have purchased one of the special versions or the collector's box.
I personally apologize for the constant postponement of the release date and if the communication has not always been effective in reassuring customers in the complicated phases that led to the delay.
The Goonies expeditions will follow this process and will take approximately 30 days to complete:
1. International Orders CM Site: Single Versions
2. International purchasing groups: Single versions + Box
3. The Club purchasing group: Single Verisoni + Box
4. Italian orders for CM site: single versions
5. International orders CM site: Box Set
6. Italian orders from CM site: Box Set
7. All direct orders

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Spainboy79 said:

Finally here we are!
The month of October will be the month dedicated to the expeditions of The Goonies CME # 03.
Being an exclusive edition with a higher circulation, it will take longer than usual to complete the shipping process which must take into account international orders, combined shipments, collector numbers and purchase groups.
On Tuesday 5th October we will publish live photos of the complete single versions and the Collector's Box, but the tracking will start to be sent only starting from 15th October.
We really wanted to reduce these waiting times, but at the moment the facility that takes care of production, assembly and shipping, is busy on a lot of projects and it is not possible to increase the workload or accelerate it.
We therefore ask you for a last effort while waiting to receive your orders, with the certainty that quality will repay you as always for the long wait.
We thank all the collectors who have kept their preorders, those who over the months have purchased one of the special versions or the collector's box.
I personally apologize for the constant postponement of the release date and if the communication has not always been effective in reassuring customers in the complicated phases that led to the delay.
The Goonies expeditions will follow this process and will take approximately 30 days to complete:
7. All direct orders

Beat me to it was just about to post it 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 3:47 AM, Spainboy79 said:

Finally here we are!
7. All direct orders

Oh stop using inappropriate language is it finally happening

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1