IGNORED

Cine Museum The Goonies (Cine Museum Exclusive #03) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how much the price is for each of the steelbook and/or full set? Also what is shipping costs to Canada? As much as I really want this bad...I'd like to know ahead what the costs are before I can truly commit to purchasing this. Because I don't want to commit only to find out that I would have to sell my several of my organs just to be able to afford it ;) Haha

I hope you all understand my concerns!

Cheers,

Morden

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Morden said:

Does anyone know how much the price is for each of the steelbook and/or full set? Also what is shipping costs to Canada? As much as I really want this bad...I'd like to know ahead what the costs are before I can truly commit to purchasing this. Because I don't want to commit only to find out that I would have to sell my several of my organs just to be able to afford it ;) Haha

Cheers,

Morden

Nevermind answering my queries about the cost of the set. I took a quick moment to think it over and considered this to be worth it to sell several of my organs in order to pay for the One click set. I better start booking an appointment with the local hospital to set up a date for surgery to remove the organs to be sold! 🤪 haha

Edited by Morden
  • Haha 4

Nevermind answering my queries about the cost of the set. I took a quick moment to think it over and considered this to be worth it to sell several of my organs in order to pay for the One click set. I better start booking an appointment with the local hospital to set up a date for surgery to remove the organs to be sold! 🤪 haha

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Morden said:

Cheers,

Morden

I can't comment specifically on this release, but typically single CM editions are around the €60 mark. International shipping roughly another €15. Group buy and PayPal fees will be on top. Exact costs probably won't be confirmed until closer to release.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @deckard99, definitely in!!

Im pretty sure this movie still holds the record for consecutives views in a weekend. I was 5-6 when released but I remember it like it was yesterday. I had to clean the player's heads multiple times before returning the VHS to the rental-store, it was literally burning!!! 

classics never die (especially from the 80's), and Goonies never say Die!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Awards

8 hours ago, Morden said:

image.gif.f7f28dd21a6ddb6f69d0e175fa057f0a.gif

B4591BA4-8C27-4763-84E5-576BE7C8F4CF.jpeg.28bac2b501a39cc8fde208b7bd0d02db.jpeg

• Haha 3

Hard choice, i love the Full Slip (A and B).

But i have a little problem with the movie, i love it when i was young, but the last time that i saw him i found it just ok. I didn't have the wow.

Other point, i believe that it's a movie that I can only watch in my own language and not in the original version.

But the Full Slip are beautiful.

confused spongebob squarepants GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Awards

5 minutes ago, BlackWolf said:

But i have a little problem with the movie, i love it when i was young, but the last time that i saw him i found it just ok. I didn't have the wow.

Other point, i believe that it's a movie that I can only watch in my own language and not in the original version.

I have a lot of movies that I looooved when I was a kid and right now are just ok... But those are pure nostalgia to me so I get them... If I don’t feel nostalgic with one of those I just don’t buy it... ;)

This makes it easier to me... I hope this helps... 9_9

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I have a lot of movies that I looooved when I was a kid and right now are just ok... But those are pure nostalgia to me so I get them... If I don’t feel nostalgic with one of those I just don’t buy it... ;)

This makes it easier to me... I hope this helps... 9_9

17 minutes ago, BlackWolf said:

This is how I feel also @LeGonze / @BlackWolf, nostalgia RULES 😇

200.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1