IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

2286697.jpg

Last night I thought it was a good time to watch the second season of "Mindhunter", but it's been so long since I saw the first, that its memory faded in my mind; I knew I had liked it a lot, but I didn't remember many details of the story. 

I thought about watching a summary, but I hate series summaries; nothing good in this life should be summarized; and I put a chapter from the first season. I planned to do it for just a few minutes, waiting for a memory light to go on in my head.

In the end, I watched more than half of the first season, hoping to catch up with the second one soon.

I remembered that it was good, but I did not remember that it was so good.

At first, may be not easy to start, but it's an impeccable, formidable series, and I don't understand how a third season is not already guaranteed because it's expensive and does't has audience enough. Maybe its problem is that the slowness of its first chapters -when the team is formed- scares the fans of psychopaths, but it is so well done, and narratively it is so brilliant, that I could not avoid seeing it in its entirety again.

Today I hope to finish this first season, again, and tomorrow I start the second.

PS: Another TV serie of which I would love to have a collector's edition.

• Like 2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, deckard99 said:

too bad......if only there was a way to download shows that are otherwise unavailable 🤔........oh well, I guess such a thing just doesn't exist!

WELL you see our youngest Lexx on Make a GIF    who is named after an undead intergalactic assassin   wake up smile GIF by STORKSis

turning out to be a bit of a wizz at the downloading whatever it is angry looney tunes GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

2286697.jpg

Last night I thought it was a good time to watch the second season of "Mindhunter", but it's been so long since I saw the first, that its memory faded in my mind; I knew I had liked it a lot, but I didn't remember many details of the story. 

I thought about watching a summary, but I hate series summaries; nothing good in this life should be summarized; and I put a chapter from the first season. I planned to do it for just a few minutes, waiting for a memory light to go on in my head.

In the end, I watched more than half of the first season, hoping to catch up with the second one soon.

At first, may be not easy to start, but it's an impeccable, formidable series, and I don't understand how a third season is not already guaranteed because it's expensive and does't has audience enough. Maybe its problem is that the slowness of its first chapters -when the team is formed- scares the fans of psychopaths, but it is so well done, and narratively it is so brilliant, that I could not avoid seeing it in its entirety again.

Today I hope to finish this first season, again, and tomorrow I start the second.

Amazing series and it's a damn shame that a third season will probably not happen 😞

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

2286697.jpg

I had to look this up to see what it’s about @Casiusco looks like it might be my ‘cup of tea’, thanks 🙏 

Set in the late 1970s, two FBI agents are tasked with interviewing serial killers to solve open cases.”

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Let Us Pray 50 Out Of 5

Sometimes small indipendant gems of a movie vome along and just brighten your day 

Let Us Pray iS one of those

Figured  WHY NOT when it was on  offer from Google play Movies for £3.99 down from 10 quid a few weeks ago only just now got around to watching . 

WWOOWWWW A remote Police station in Scotland has an influx of prisoners on a WPC's first night shift 

A Man is brought in by 2 officers who are having extra fun time on shift . After the on call doctor tries to kill him  .They put him in Cell 6 she saw hit yet no body blood on the passenger headlight and smashed windscreen by a joy riding young offender .

A breath of fresh air on the script fantastic cast and script a great dark fun filled watch YES I class this type of movie as fun

happy daffy duck GIF by Looney Tunes

I will leave the teaser trailer here for you all 

Nice one Ann, I have this on my list and is one of those where you go against the grain and with your gut that you’ll like it since it gets a terrible score on IMDb. I like Liam Cunningham, looking forward to this!

Awards

I’ve been watching for the last 2 days on the MLB Network “Remembering Hank Aaron” one of my fav baseball  & person the great Hammerin’ Hank Aaron #44 😞 

I go way back as I was always interested in ALL sports throughout my lifetime, however there are so many greats that are passing away recently and “they just do not have players” as great as the era of my youth and before... may the great #44 RIP, I love you 💕 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬

MHz Choice

image.thumb.jpeg.805eb9389d0ab4c3f814d79bcb62cf99.jpeg

6 Episodes

DRAMA - CRIME | GERMANY | GERMAN WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES | TV-14 
Born in Germany to Turkish parents, Cenk Batu is an undercover agent with the State Bureau of Investigation (LKA) in Hamburg. His ability to analyze people and situations is put to good use as he works on a wide variety of cases ranging from industrial espionage and financial crimes to terror cells and political assassinations. Cenk Batu is part of the Tatort series, Germany's longest-running TV crime franchise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬

Amazon Prime

image.jpeg.f34d272ec9db28a5beb2e229df682caf.jpeg

Golden Globe Winner for best foreign language film. Katja’s family is killed in a terrorist attack and her life falls apart. The killers are set free and Katja can do nothing else but seek justice.

Heard this is awesome and very underrated. What did you think, Mike?

• Like 1

Awards

11 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬

Amazon Prime

image.jpeg.f34d272ec9db28a5beb2e229df682caf.jpeg

Golden Globe Winner for best foreign language film. Katja’s family is killed in a terrorist attack and her life falls apart. The killers are set free and Katja can do nothing else but seek justice.

I really liked this movie. It was a surprise, an impulsive choice; but I had a good time watching it, and I think it's well done.

It's not a super movie, but also I think it's underrated.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, soundsorange said:

Heard this is awesome and very underrated. What did you think, Mike?

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I really liked this movie. I was a surprise, an impulsive choice; but I had a good time watching it, and I think it's well done.

It's not a super movie, but also I think it's underrated.

Yeah guys @soundsorange / @Casiusco I liked it as it showed the injustice of our courtrooms world-wide after the true facts & the terror that lurks everywhere. Diane Kruger really did a good job I thought!

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, Billy Talent said:

RAISED BY WOLVES, I love this show!
Couple of episodes directed by RIDLEY SCOTT, finished watching the season finale!
I can't wait for season 2!

@Billy Talent FYI I just picked this up. Promo only. It's really nice.  

28249C51-604A-4481-817A-CC3DF60BA04A.jpeg

A91FE50E-D619-4065-B604-0289AC99A264.jpeg

911BF1F8-A189-45AD-BBCD-B194387F74E0.jpeg

9883E46C-7FA1-477B-B071-B09312569A23.jpeg

0AEFA622-D929-4544-9A71-8BE03C9C73CB.jpeg

7A85061B-9197-4CE5-9486-DE01A577E3E0.jpeg

05CADBF8-E75A-4F2E-B165-BBBECA0A0D06.jpeg

• Like 4

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬1/2

Prime Video

MORTAL

image.jpeg.a6bbe3fbe6ae50d37b9e81b491f29a41.jpeg

In this spellbinding thriller, a sleepy Norwegian town erupts after an American backpacker is arrested. Witnesses claim a teen died after touching the stranger, and that he inexplicably started a fire that engulfed a farm. He warns a psychologist, Christine, that he has supernatural powers, and that anyone who gets too close to him dies.

Officer Down 🎬🎬🎬1/2

image.jpeg.7a4746f35827e5943932d24472dce727.jpeg

A crooked cop gets a second chance to go straight, but finds his shady past returning with a vengeance while tracking the violent thugs who are brutalizing the dancers at a local strip club. It's been a whole year since Detective Callahan (Stephen Dorff) was rescued by a stranger during a drug bust gone awry.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬

image.png.00ea6dfdb70d18d9071b702067088215.png

After an ancient truce existing between humankind and the invisible realm of the fantastic is broken, hell on Earth is ready to erupt. A ruthless leader who treads the world above and the one below defies his bloodline and awakens an unstoppable army of creatures. Now, it's up to the planet's toughest, roughest superhero to battle the merciless dictator and his marauders. He may be red. He may be horned. He may be misunderstood. But when you need the job done right, it's time to call in Hellboy. Along with his expanding team in the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Development — pyrokinetic girlfriend Liz, aquatic empath Abe and protoplasmic mystic Johann — the BPRD will travel between the surface strata and the unseen magical one, where creatures of fantasy become corporeal. And Hellboy, a creature of two worlds who's accepted by neither, must choose between the life he knows and an unknown destiny that beckons him.

• Like 2

MV5BNjQwNzJiODYtNDkyNC00ZjVlLTlmYTQtNTlk

I didn't know this movie, I don't usually use Netflix. But I saw it because Soderbergh seems like a good director, irregular but very skilled; and finally seeing this film has been very interesting.

The movie is uneven; it intertwines several stories, some more interesting than others, some are very funny, others not so much; it doesn't always maintain the balance between comedy and the general didactic tone of the film. But, apart from the incredible cast that joined to make the film, and beyond that diactic tone that I didn't like so much, I found it interesting because of the story they tell.

A way of bringing ordinary people closer to a reality that they hear but don't know. How the world of finance works today, and the reality behind the Panama Papers. Not because the film is more or less realistic, or exact; it's not a documentary; but because of its ability to bring people -at least- a little closer to a first idea about an environment in which doing things like those described is normal and happens everyday.

Where you can find easily cases such as the American man who, after work a lot of time in his life, is left without insurance help despite having paid for it.

In my opinion, Soderbergh sacrificed the possibility of being a better movie in exchange for being more educational. But if you want to explain certain things in a way that anyone can understand, maybe it was necessary. Maybe.

Although then for you the most important thing is to explain it, and not the cinema.

Still, it was interesting. 

• Thanks 1

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬1/2

Prime Video

image.jpeg.695dee9e2a11c3d521a21b23e0d55c39.jpeg

A very strict, rigid and perturbed man named Abel (Samuel L. Jackson). When a new couple moves in next door made up of Chris (Patrick Wilson) and Lisa Turner (Kerry Washington) it disturbs him so much he decides to drive them out. The conflict between the two is what the plot of the film is about.

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬

The Roku Channel

image.thumb.jpeg.1e8277e88816bb4b0e51af9b669854a3.jpeg

In Agatha Christie's most twisted tale, a spy-turned-private-detective is lured by his former lover to catch her grandfather's murderer before Scotland Yard exposes dark family secrets.

• Like 2

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬

image.jpeg.d2de85dafacf41368d1d479ea795763b.jpeg

As an Orc horde invades the planet Azeroth using a magic portal, a few human heroes and dissenting Orcs must attempt to stop the true evil behind this war.

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

image.jpeg.2568c6dd73f52b9e857a1078b8418140.jpeg

Marvel's "Doctor Strange" follows the story of the talented neurosurgeon Doctor Stephen Strange who, after a tragic car accident, must put ego aside and learn the secrets of a hidden world of mysticism and alternate dimensions.

🥤🍿📺 🎬🎬🎬🎬

image.jpeg.b45d328a351c465a54c285939e02fe79.jpeg

A small group of American soldiers find horror behind enemy lines on the eve of D-Day.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2