IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

24 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

The cameos with Stan Lee are a nice touch, whoever thought of the idea I’m glad they did. Since you are watching the movies out of order, if you haven’t decided yet I suggest watching Ironman, Doctor Strange, & Black Panther today.

@Hollywood E Rock I am sad that we won’t get anymore Stan Lee cameos. I always look forward to a Marvel movie, but that was one thing I looked forward to the most. 

• Like 3

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RAK said:

@Hollywood E Rock I am sad that we won’t get anymore Stan Lee cameos. I always look forward to a Marvel movie, but that was one thing I looked forward to the most. 

@RAK

Yeah I always looked forward to his cameos too, I watched a YouTube video a while back that said he gave permission for his likeness to be used so he may still be in them CGI, but if that’s true it’s not the same in my opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

Yeah I always looked forward to his cameos too, I watched a YouTube video a while back that said he gave permission for his likeness to be used so he may still be in them CGI, but if that’s true it’s not the same in my opinion.

No it won’t be the same, but it wouldn’t feel the same without him. I probably would be ok with whatever they do with or without him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Correct me if I’m wrong, you said that you enjoyed all the CA movies, but if you had to rank them it would be

1. The First Avenger

2. Civil War

3. The Winter Soldier 

If I rank them right can you explain why you enjoyed them in that order?

@Hollywood E Rock

The First Avenger: I enjoyed the young, skinny Steve Rogers’ transition into the stud Steve Rogers & the RED SKULL 💀 Mouhahaha!!

Civil War: It brings out a lot of Marvels’ characters such as T'Challa BP who is very cool 😎 CA, IM, BW, WS, Fla., Hawk., Vision, SW, SC, Ant., Spidey & Frank Grillo who I enjoy in several films as Crossb.

The Winter Soldier: You have CA & BW & Fal. & Bucky Barnes “Winter Soldier”, lots of great action!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

The First Avenger: I enjoyed the young, skinny Steve Rogers’ transition into the stud Steve Rogers & the RED SKULL 💀 Mouhahaha!!

Civil War: It brings out a lot of Marvels’ characters such as T'Challa BP who is very cool 😎 CA, IM, BW, WS, Fla., Hawk., Vision, SW, SC, Ant., Spidey & Frank Grillo who I enjoy in several films as Crossb.

The Winter Soldier: You have CA & BW & Fal. & Bucky Barnes “Winter Soldier”, lots of great action!

@Veum

Did you find yourself agreeing more with Captain America or Ironman in Civil War?

• Like 3

On 11/3/2019 at 5:20 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Last night I watched “I kicked my f**kin’ mother-in-law out of our house” 😡

It’s a reality show, starring yours truly.

@R1s1ngs0n

I believe it to be a little inappropriate of me, but every time I read your post I

giphy.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 12:49 AM, Basil said:

well last night watched john wick 3 finally blind buy for me, was lots blood guts and gore but have to be honest felt a bit dissapointed with the story line within it, the ending was different but somehow just disappointing. feels like they just set up for 4 and are now milking the situation.

which for me is a shame. dont know if ill be bothering when 4 comes out. will maybe watch before hand. before getting a steel.

saying that though my lenti fullslip from nova is lovely though.

basil :)

@Basil

This is how I felt leaving the theater. If we are just talking about the action I believe the movie to be in a class of it’s own, but the story doesn’t match the action in quality like it did in the first two chapters. The ending was so damn ridiculous that my level of suspension of disbelief was broken. By the movie’s end John Wick is a Fast and the Furious character. I was on board just enjoying the ride the whole movie then the ending happened & I was like

giphy.gif

My overall feelings is that the movie is good, but I’m not that excited for Chapter 4. I, like you feel like now the show runners just want to keep the character going because it’s turning good profits. I understand that, because Hollywood is a business but damn it’s annoying when it feels like movies are just being created because it’s guaranteed money for the studio. I hope that I’m proven wrong & Chapter 4 kicks a$$ in story as well as action set pieces.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

I was definitely team Captain America. Ironman is great, but his punk a$$ is always in his feelings which leads to him making rash decisions. He always means well but he be on some clownery.

@Hollywood E Rock

🥤Morning can’t sleep anymore... anywho, I was thinking about this the other day before you asked the question, I might of liked to see Iron Man as a creature (he is very cool 😎 looking I think) and not controlled as a human... might be interesting or not hey!🙄

iron man GIF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

🥤Morning can’t sleep anymore... anywho, I was thinking about this the other day before you asked the question, I might of liked to see Iron Man as a creature (he is very cool 😎 looking I think) and not controlled as a human... might be interesting or not hey!🙄

@Veum

Are you saying that Ironman should of been a alien or as a character he could be even more interesting as an alien?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Hollywood E Rock

I think he would of been very interesting as his own character instead of a person in a suit hey!😉

@Veum

You maybe the first person I’ve heard say that, considering comic books are always telling new stories with characters & making changes that idea could work in an else world story. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

You maybe the first person I’ve heard say that, considering comic books are always telling new stories with characters & making changes that idea could work in an else world story. 

just had a really weird thought bit like venom but in an iron man suit if the suit also mutated with him you could have super powers 2 fold with tech as well.

• Like 2

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

FAST AND FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS & SHAW (2019) 🎬🎬🎬1/2 Directed by David Leitch

Ever since US Diplomatic Security Service Agent Hobbs and lawless outcast Shaw first faced off, they just have swapped smacks and bad words. But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton’s ruthless actions threaten the future of humanity, both join forces to defeat him. (A spin-off of “The Fate of the Furious,” focusing on Johnson’s Luke Hobbs and Statham’s Deckard Shaw.)

• Like 3

I just watched 

HzxZiZB.jpg

The experience was like 

giphy.gif

Instead of cutting my losses & watching something that has more potential to be enjoyable I thought to myself that the next installment can’t be worse then this. So like a fool I watched 

p2fQ9jK.jpg

The experience was 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Both these movies are 

giphy.gif

Every copy in existence should be packed up & sent to HELL!

• Haha 6

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I just watched 

HzxZiZB.jpg

The experience was like 

giphy.gif

Instead of cutting my losses & watching something that has more potential to be enjoyable I thought to myself that the next installment can’t be worse then this. So like a fool I watched 

p2fQ9jK.jpg

The experience was 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Both these movies are 

giphy.gif

Every copy in existence should be packed up & sent to HELL!

@Hollywood E Rock

Sounded like wasted time for you poo 💩 

tea sipping GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Next time choose wisely my son hey 👋 

cant decide heidi gardner GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

DOCTOR SLEEP (2019) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 Directed by Mike Flanagan

DARE TO GO BACK

Still irrevocably scarred by the trauma he endured as a child at the Overlook, Dan Torrance has fought to find some semblance of peace. But that peace is shattered when he encounters Abra, a courageous teenager with her own powerful extrasensory gift, known as the ‘shine’. Instinctively recognising that Dan shares her power, Abra has sought him out, desperate for his help against the merciless Rose the Hat and her followers.

• Like 4